Georgia republicans just made water an illegal substance

What the fuck are you talking about, fascist? Name one person Republicans are stopping from voting.
Willie D. Whiting, Jr.

OK, since you changed the subject, I accept your admission that no one was denied the vote by the Georgia law. Turns out you are a liar. At least you admitted it.

BTW, Whiting is a felon in Florida, not Georgia, dip shit

Think of it this way. If the Pennsylvania constitution specifies the rights of citizens of Pennsylvania. That doesn't stop the legislature from granting rights to non-citizens. They don't have to put them into the constitution to do so.
You have to amend the constitution to amend the constitution, and that's what that law tries to do.
The new law had nothing to do with the "absentee ballot law"

They could have made a law about self service gas stations, and they wouldn't have to amend the constitution to do so.

Think !!!

wth?

I bring my own water and snacks wherever I go.

What is wrong with people being responsible for themselves???

You can't bring outside food and drink into most polling places in Indiana but certain churches and other organizations that will operate polling places will offer them

Do they offer while inside the polling site and after they vote?

I most certainly can bring food and beverage into a polling place - I just can't imbibe while IN the polling place.

The church that I vote at typically offers coffee or tea or bottled water if the wait time is more than an hour.

Wrong. The PA Constitution requires such a change to voting by the Legislature to then be put to a vote by the people. They never put it to the vote of the people, thus it violates the PA Constitution.
The constitution did not have to be amended, because the new law had nothing in common with the existing "absentee voter law"

To put in in terms you might understand, The Venn diagram of "absentee voters" and "mail-in voters" does not intersect.

What the fuck are you talking about, fascist? Name one person Republicans are stopping from voting.
Willie D. Whiting, Jr.

OK, since you changed the subject, I accept your admission that no one was denied the vote by the Georgia law. Turns out you are a liar. At least you admitted it.

BTW, Whiting is a felon in Florida, not Georgia, dip shit
Since you didn't bother looking it up, he's not a felon in any state, and was denied the vote.

Voters such as Willie David Whiting, a Tallahassee pastor who has never been convicted of a crime, testified that they were denied their rights to vote because the lists conflated him with felon Willie J. Whiting.

It's against the bible to make it illegal to help your fellow man.
Why can't they bring their own water? I do not understand this outrage?
This was just like what they tried on the southern border. Making it illegal to give water to illegal aliens in the desert.

A volunteer for an Arizona group seeking to prevent migrant deaths in the desert at the U.S.-Mexico border was arrested after giving food and water to undocumented immigrants, according to court records.

This was just like what they tried on the southern border. Making it illegal to give water to illegal aliens in the desert.

A volunteer for an Arizona group seeking to prevent migrant deaths in the desert at the U.S.-Mexico border was arrested after giving food and water to undocumented immigrants, according to court records.
I do not follow. No one forces people to stand in line? Bring food and water if you want to? Why are we giving illegals aid? Counterintuitive

Aiding and abetting criminals has always been illegal, Dummy.

No, the Dimwinger Jim Crow laws were racist.

But that has nothing to do with the fact you can't explain how this law in 2021 is "racist".
If you read the Jim Crow laws, they're the same as what Georgia is doing now. They didn't mention "race" by name either, but discriminated by race none the same.

I expected you to know something you're obviously ignorant of.

No, the Dimwinger Jim Crow laws were racist.

But that has nothing to do with the fact you can't explain how this law in 2021 is "racist".
If you read the Jim Crow laws, they're the same as what Georgia is doing now. They didn't mention "race" by name either, but discriminated by race none the same.

I expected you to know something you're obviously ignorant of.
How does this law legalize racial segregation?

Be specific and cite the parts of the statute that does this.

This will be a hoot.......................... :banana: :banana: :banana:

I do not follow. No one forces people to stand in line? Bring food and water if you want to? Why are we giving illegals aid? Counterintuitive
Maybe I underestimated your ability to handle an analogy.

They made it illegal to give water to illegal aliens, in order to dissuade illegals from crossing the border.

They made it illegal to give water to voters in Georgia, in order to dissuade them from standing in line, and hence from voting.

Forum List

Back