Georgia school on lockdown amid reports of an 'active shooter'

So, just saw Joe Biden blaming the shooting on the gun. This old Ghoul uses dead children to promote his gun grabbing crap.

What Brookins.edu says about hate crimes increasing after Trump took office:

You can't ignore the data!!!!!
It's correlation .. not causation. It's like saying there were a zillion COVID deaths, and those deaths were counted because of COVID and because the deceased had COVID. So yes, we can ignore the subjective data and the fact that we don't know why so-called hate crimes were committed, nor who committed them and who the victims were.

How about telling the kids not to open a self locking door to let someone in no matter who they are? How about arming the teachers? How about locking the school down during actual classes? Would it be that difficult to provide bullet proof shields in class rooms where teachers and students could get behind? Just some thoughts because no matter how much you want to ban guns, they are ubiquitous in the world and you will NEVER be able to outlaw criminal activity, you can only thwart it.

What we really need is to get back to teaching morals and values to our children instead of telling them they are the wrong sex, telling them to hate America, etc. I bet this little rotter could have been stopped, he was on law enforcement's radar I heard.

Dude, why didn’t everyone have a gun!!!

Why was this left open!!!
Every adult working at that school should have had a gun. Two teachers, UNARMED teachers were killed. The Janitor should have a gun. If the authorities are going to allow KNOWN dangers in schools, everyone possible should be armed.

How about telling the kids not to open a self locking door to let someone in no matter who they are? How about arming the teachers? How about locking the school down during actual classes? Would it be that difficult to provide bullet proof shields in class rooms where teachers and students could get behind? Just some thoughts because no matter how much you want to ban guns, they are ubiquitous in the world and you will NEVER be able to outlaw criminal activity, you can only thwart it.

What we really need is to get back to teaching morals and values to our children instead of telling them they are the wrong sex, telling them to hate America, etc. I bet this little rotter could have been stopped, he was on law enforcement's radar I heard.
Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country. With a week end death toll.

Another white cracker killer in a redneck white MAGA state.
The difference is the crackers in this MAGA state would have shot that 14 year old in the head before he ever pulled the trigger. Whereas the DEIs in DEI Chicago have an average weekend death rate of 30 shot and 8 killed. No one is ever caught. Why? Because Chicago is democrat controlled and they like it like this.

Forum List

Back