Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

dude I give two shits. so I see you learned a new word this week. funny shit how obvious you are you have no idea how you're using it. When did I become a government?

You are not a government, you are a supporter of the government interfering with the private transactions between two private entities and you support that government trying to force one entity to pay a tribute to the other.

That is what makes you a statist.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

he's got you 100% pegged on the whole "new word" thing. you seem to lock onto a stereotype and can't wait to use it 100 times a day.

the biggest reason i hate stereotype thinking is because you get a group you hate and if you run into "trouble" getting to know someone, just put them in that group and you don't have to try and think about what they are saying.

but you flog the shit out of words like this and act as if it makes you superior for some reason.

I call things how I see them. Can you think of a more appropriate word for someone that fully supports the government interfering with transactions between two private entities and who supports the government trying to force one private entity to pay tributes to another private entity in the form of discounts?

I mean I guess Communist works, but statist seems to fit better

a state can do whatever they want for the good of its citizens. not sure your point. Still.

Ok, so the state can take control of all private companies, for the good of its citizens, and you would support that.

The state could outlaw guns for the good of its citizens and you are good with that.

A state can force a baker to make a cake for the good of its citizens and you are good with that.

I misjudged you, communist is a better word.

and unless you cherry pick what he said to fit your judgement, this isn't what he is saying.

dude I give two shits. so I see you learned a new word this week. funny shit how obvious you are you have no idea how you're using it. When did I become a government?

You are not a government, you are a supporter of the government interfering with the private transactions between two private entities and you support that government trying to force one entity to pay a tribute to the other.

he's got you 100% pegged on the whole "new word" thing. you seem to lock onto a stereotype and can't wait to use it 100 times a day.

the biggest reason i hate stereotype thinking is because you get a group you hate and if you run into "trouble" getting to know someone, just put them in that group and you don't have to try and think about what they are saying.

but you flog the shit out of words like this and act as if it makes you superior for some reason.
exactly, new word 'statist' then use it in every post after becoming aware of new word. However, the use is wrong and then that individual looks sooooo stupid and a punk.

It's not quite as funny as when they learned the word "liar" and went nuts using it to mean "people I don't like".

Wow, talk about irony since you did that to me. Not big on self awareness are you

i just wonder if you have any idea how deep the irony goes here. :)

I call things how I see them. Can you think of a more appropriate word for someone that fully supports the government interfering with transactions between two private entities and who supports the government trying to force one private entity to pay tributes to another private entity in the form of discounts?

a state can do whatever they want for the good of its citizens. not sure your point. Still.

Ok, so the state can take control of all private companies, for the good of its citizens, and you would support that.

The state could outlaw guns for the good of its citizens and you are good with that.

A state can force a baker to make a cake for the good of its citizens and you are good with that.

and unless you cherry pick what he said to fit your judgement, this isn't what he is saying.

It is exactly what he said. He put no limits on what a state can do for the good of its citizens

And they are not “worry” because they refuse to pay a tribute to another private entity.

What a good little statist view

you tend to judge quickly and then twist what people say into your judgement.

i'll leave it at that. we're having such a good day so far.

Have you ever read the book “Blink”?

It is exactly what he said. He put no limits on what a state can do for the good of its citizens

you put no limits on delta if i cherry pick. they can do what they want and those mean (R) should back off and stop hurting innocent people.

you don't seem to care one iota how many people in the NRA who are 100% innocent now lost discounts. i could extrapolate like you do and say a lot of things but this would be me saying them.

not you.

kinda what you do to others. extrapolate from what you read, push them into your stereotype and go THERE - GOTCHA!!! and act all clever you figured them out so quickly.

what state is controlling private companies?

Does not matter if it is being done yet, according to your post they are free to do so.

dude, people are not slaves of the state and can leave if the state isn't doing what the voters want. dude, you're out there and that branch is cracking.

nope. gimme some background and i'll be glad to go look and try to better understand where you're coming from.

to me that's what forums like this are for. better understanding of others.

dude, people are not slaves of the state and can leave if the state isn't doing what the voters want. dude, you're out there and that branch is cracking.

The people can leave, but in your view it is allowed to do anything it wants, is that correct?

Does not matter if it is being done yet, according to your post they are free to do so.

they are. I live in a state where the state is driving its citizens to other states daily. Illinois. That government is Michael Madigan and Rahm Emmanuel. Controlling the entire state. Two fking guys. Read up on illegals voting in elections in Chicago. Tucker Carlson brought it all to our attention. the take over of our freedom is full speed here.

no, they are there for the citizen and protection to them. so if a company isn't worthy of a tax break, oh well they don't get it.

And they are not “worry” because they refuse to pay a tribute to another private entity.

Thanks for explaining what 'Obamacare' was.

nope. gimme some background and i'll be glad to go look and try to better understand where you're coming from.

It looks into how the mind works and how split second decisions are formed in the mind taking in all sorts of variables without us actually “thinking” about it.

Thanks for explaining what 'Obamacare' was.

ObamaCare is a perfect example. So many of the folks on here that support the government trying to force one private entity to pay a tribute to a different entity were the ones whining about ObamaCare.

Why can we not have consistency in our views, regardless of which “side” is doing it?

they are. I live in a state where the state is driving its citizens to other states daily. Illinois. That government is Michael Madigan and Rahm Emmanuel. Controlling the entire state. Two fking guys. Read up on illegals voting in elections in Chicago. Tucker Carlson brought it all to our attention. the take over of our freedom is full speed here.

I live in the same state you do! Who would have thought that!

It can? Can it ban handguns?

It looks into how the mind works and how split second decisions are formed in the mind taking in all sorts of variables without us actually “thinking” about it.

i call that reacting not thinking. 90% of us react vs. think and that's "normal" i suppose. what isn't "normal" are people who recognize that and work around it. good reasons in that we don't have time, personal interest and so forth but when you ask someone a question now, are they answering it reacting? and then do you think through their responses, or react?

i'll check it out.

Was on the tube a min ago....50 million dollar jet fuel tax exemption could be gone for Delta

Delta can take its operations to Airports in the NE or Midwest, anyone of those airports will welcome them with open arms, and the tens of thousands of jobs in Georgia will disappear. One more example of why Republicans cannot govern effectively and how Republican Supporters do not, or cannot, think critically.
and with those job losses comes millions in tax losses for the lol great state of Ga

exactly, new word 'statist' then use it in every post after becoming aware of new word. However, the use is wrong and then that individual looks sooooo stupid and a punk.

It's not quite as funny as when they learned the word "liar" and went nuts using it to mean "people I don't like".

Wow, talk about irony since you did that to me. Not big on self awareness are you

No, I don't believe I've ever called you a "liar", or anything else, as a way of saying, "someone I don't like". I'm usually pretty up front about simply saying exactly what I mean.

Sorry, "he" who?

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it
/----/ Thank you Georgia.
if you outlaw guns.jpg

Forum List

Back