Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

Sassy would be the first one whining like a baby if a state tried to force a private company to give discounts to the BLM. We have no consistency in our country any more, it is all about what fucks over the other party, no longer about what is good for the country.

Cease pretending you know anything about me you fraud. That was stupid anyway, states forcing private companies to do anything is wrong.....much like ordering bakers to bake fucking cakes

If they are in the cake business, then bake everyone's cake.

So if the KKK comes to town for a convention, and they approach a black bakery owner to make them a cake with a noose around a black mans neck, he should have to make that cake?

No that would be racist. There are laws against discrimination. Gay marriages are legal , discrimination due to religious beliefs are not.
/——/ Why did the gayes single out Christian bakers and not Muslims bakers sho would have the same reaction?

I think we all know why.

You say about leftist groups, right!

Can you endorse these? You agree, right?

Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to Planned Parenthood. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?

Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to the NAACP. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?

Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to the ACLU. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?

Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to Amnesty International. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?

Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to the Audubon Society. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?

Can you get discounts for being a part of those?

Or are you just parroting fake news talking points?

You have such an open mind. You ask the question, then announce that you weren't interested in the answer anyway.

You're such a leftist hack. Yes, you can. NRA doesn't have special discounts, they get the discounts all those groups get. Of course you only object to the ones the Republicans get.

I knew the answer. When dealing with children you ask questions you know answer to in order to see how they will answer.

Yes, now the NRA gets the same discounts as all those groups...NONE. Before they got more since none of those groups get a discount from Delta.

Georgia senator: Delta offers discount to Planned Parenthood

False equivalency.

The NRA does not get an across the board discount. It was a group discount for an event. All those liberal groups can get similar discounts for similar events.

Time to come off the back nine and do some homework before you make up your shit.

The NRA got the same group discount any other group would have gotten for a similar event. Sorry to rain on your golf game. Then again looking at your score card, I did you a favor, didn't I?

That's what happens when you make up your shit, Holmes

Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to Planned Parenthood. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?

Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to the NAACP. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?

Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to the ACLU. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?

Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to Amnesty International. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?

Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to the Audubon Society. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?

You have such an open mind. You ask the question, then announce that you weren't interested in the answer anyway.

You're such a leftist hack. Yes, you can. NRA doesn't have special discounts, they get the discounts all those groups get. Of course you only object to the ones the Republicans get.

I knew the answer. When dealing with children you ask questions you know answer to in order to see how they will answer.

Yes, now the NRA gets the same discounts as all those groups...NONE. Before they got more since none of those groups get a discount from Delta.

False equivalency.

The NRA does not get an across the board discount. It was a group discount for an event. All those liberal groups can get similar discounts for similar events.

Time to come off the back nine and do some homework before you make up your shit.

The NRA got the same group discount any other group would have gotten for a similar event. Sorry to rain on your golf game. Then again looking at your score card, I did you a favor, didn't I?

Please provide the evidence that Delta gave such a discount to PP.

Also, some evidence that PP had Delta on their website listed as a discount provider like the NRA did.

Thanks.

I will practice putting while I wait.

False equivalency.

Also, some evidence that PP had Delta on their website listed as a discount provider like the NRA did.

Thanks.

It is that time of year to put indoors...(translation for Kat: google it...)

False equivalency.

Thanks.

It is that time of year...

Hell yeah! I took off early Tuesday and got in 9 for the first time since late Sept. Felt damn good to be back on the course again!

Will hit the links again tomorrow as well...mid-50s and sunny is great golf weather.

Whatever.
Companies think they need special breaks to exist, they don't...I ran a business for thirty years and never got a one...

:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

Suuuurrrreeeeeeee ya did. Nobody on the board knows less about business than you do. Others know as little as you, but no one knows less

:bsflag:
Yeah I bet you say that to all your johns...

What does that mean, broken English boy?
It means you don't know shit from shinola....Need a translator for the last statement also?

You called me a prostitute, but that had nothing to do with what I said. And no, broken English boy, your translations never make sense either

False equivalency.

Thanks.

Hell yeah! I took off early Tuesday and got in 9 for the first time since late Sept. Felt damn good to be back on the course again!

Will hit the links again tomorrow as well...mid-50s and sunny is great golf weather.
I can remember a time when we played golf just to drink booze...

Companies think they need special breaks to exist, they don't...I ran a business for thirty years and never got a one...

:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

Suuuurrrreeeeeeee ya did. Nobody on the board knows less about business than you do. Others know as little as you, but no one knows less

:bsflag:
Yeah I bet you say that to all your johns...

What does that mean, broken English boy?
It means you don't know shit from shinola....Need a translator for the last statement also?

You called me a prostitute, but that had nothing to do with what I said. And no, broken English boy, your translations never make sense either
A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat...

False equivalency.

Thanks.

Strawman. I said the same discount was open to PP. Whether PP used it or not was up to them.

You claimed wrongly that it was an NRA specific discount. You were WRONG. That discount is still open to PP. Apparently it's not for the NRA. Now that you can't back that up, you're trying to move the goal posts. Fail

False equivalency.

Thanks.

That is why I started golfing back in the late 80s. Now I prefer to golf alone and have a beer when I get back home.

Delta Air Lines Inc. showed no signs Friday of backing away from a decision to cancel fare discounts for the National Rifle Assn., despite a retaliatory move by Georgia state leaders that deprived the airline of a significant tax break.

Atlanta-based Delta released an internal memo that Chief Executive Ed Bastian sent to employees that insists the airline's aim is to stay neutral in the gun debate roiling the country since last month's deadly mass shooting at a Florida high school.

The memo appeared roughly at the same time that Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal, a Republican, signed into law a broad tax bill that GOP lawmakers had amended to kill a proposed tax break on jet fuel. The break would have saved Delta millions of dollars.

Georgia punishes Delta for crossing the NRA; airline insists it's 'not taking sides'

----------------------------------------------------

I guess the GOP just owns all companies now, if they can do this kind of stuff. Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to the NRA. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?
I hope Delta moves out of Georgia. Other states have invited them.

False equivalency.

Thanks.

Strawman. I said the same discount was open to PP. Whether PP used it or not was up to them.

You claimed wrongly that it was an NRA specific discount. You were WRONG. That discount is still open to PP. Apparently it's not for the NRA. Now that you can't back that up, you're trying to move the goal posts. Fail

The NRA discount was not the same as their "group discount" as with the NRA you did not have to all be flying on the same itinerary. It was good for anyone travelling to the city of the convention regardless of where they were flying from.

False equivalency.

Thanks.

That is why I started golfing back in the late 80s. Now I prefer to golf alone and have a beer when I get back home.
We have golf courses all over around here, even in Noel a town four miles away....All the way to Fayetteville, Arkanass...Most are early birds that are drunk by noon....

Last edited:

False equivalency.

Thanks.

That's "putt" indoors. Once again you lost me with your broken English

Delta Air Lines Inc. showed no signs Friday of backing away from a decision to cancel fare discounts for the National Rifle Assn., despite a retaliatory move by Georgia state leaders that deprived the airline of a significant tax break.

Atlanta-based Delta released an internal memo that Chief Executive Ed Bastian sent to employees that insists the airline's aim is to stay neutral in the gun debate roiling the country since last month's deadly mass shooting at a Florida high school.

The memo appeared roughly at the same time that Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal, a Republican, signed into law a broad tax bill that GOP lawmakers had amended to kill a proposed tax break on jet fuel. The break would have saved Delta millions of dollars.

Georgia punishes Delta for crossing the NRA; airline insists it's 'not taking sides'

----------------------------------------------------

I guess the GOP just owns all companies now, if they can do this kind of stuff. Man who knew you could get discounts for belonging to the NRA. Not fair to the rest of us who don't belong is it?
I hope Delta moves out of Georgia. Other states have invited them.
They won't....It's a major hub and they can't move that...

False equivalency.

Thanks.

That's why you do everything that you do

False equivalency.

Thanks.

That's "putt" indoors. Once again you lost me with your broken English
You'll live, really....But you'll have a severe cases of sandy vag...

Thanks.

We have golf course all over around here, even in Noel a town four miles away....All the way to Fayetteville, Arkanass...Most are early birds that are drunk by noon....

I have about 15 within a 20 mile drive, but I am not a fan of golfing in sub freezing temps.

I golf the most on a local American Legion course. 300 bucks a year for unlimited golf and cart use.

False equivalency.

Thanks.

That's why you do everything that you do
That was 30 years ago...I don't imbibe now, but you can..

We have golf course all over around here, even in Noel a town four miles away....All the way to Fayetteville, Arkanass...Most are early birds that are drunk by noon....

I have about 15 within a 20 mile drive, but I am not a fan of golfing in sub freezing temps.

I golf the most on a local American Legion course. 300 bucks a year for unlimited golf and cart use.
These idiots in Bella Vista, Ark..(a retirement village) are out all times of the year and in all weather conditions..

Forum List

Back