🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Georgia teacher, who brought gun to school, was an anti gun activist....

`
What a crock of shit. I've read over eight different news reports on this and NONE of them state he was an anti-gun activist. You have to be careful with anything these people post.
`

`
What a crock of shit. I've read over eight different news reports on this and NONE of them state he was an anti-gun activist. You have to be careful with anything these people post.
`
That's what happens to media fed shills when they are entrenched in the fake media lying news sites.

Actually sat through the report.

Nothing about him being a liberal activist, other than his organizing students. The report also indicated, once again, a long history of mental instability, AND HE WAS STILL ABLE TO GET A GUN.
So shill, his "organizing students" is proof. lol.

More guns always result in fewer gun deaths. It is common sense.
That`s why Japan has so few gun homicides. They`re all packing heat.

No...dumb shit...they have low gun homicides because of their culture...their police state, and the fact that if you are a criminal caught with a gun, they lock you up for minimum 15 years...for simple possession of an illegal gun.....here...you are out in less than 2 years and released on bail immeidately.....

you are such a moron...

http://www.atimes.com/article/japans-gun-control-laws-strict-yakuza-turn-toy-pistols/

Ryo Fujiwara, long-time writer on yakuza affairs and author of the book, The Three Yamaguchi-Gumi, says that the punishment for using a gun in a gang war or in a crime is now so heavy that most yakuza avoid their use at all – unless it is for an assassination.

“In a hit, whoever fires the gun, or is made to take responsibility for firing the gun, has to pretty much be willing to go to jail for the rest of their life. That’s a big decision. The repercussions are big, too. No one wants to claim responsibility for such acts – the gang office might actually get shut-down.”

The gang typically also has to support the family of the hit-man while he is in prison, which is also a financial burden for the organization.

Japan’s Firearms and Swords Control Laws make it a crime to illegally possess a gun, with a punishment of jail time of up to 10 years.

Illegal possession more than one gun, the penalty goes up to 15 years in prison. If you own a gun and matching ammunition, that’s another charge and a heavier penalty. The most severe penalty is for the act of discharging a gun in a train, on a bus, or most public spaces, which can result in a life sentence.

---

A low-ranking member of the Kobe-Yamaguchi-gumi put it this way: “All of the smart guys got rid of their guns a long-time ago. The penalties are way too high. You get life in prison if you just fire a gun. That’s not fun.”

`
`

at the 2:04 mark on the Fox 5 News video the parent states the nut job was organizing students against arming teachers....

`
`

at the 2:04 mark on the Fox 5 News video the parent states the nut job was organizing students against arming teachers....
But according to joe blows 131 that doesn't prove anything.

I wonder how all those people got shot in a lot of those places liar?

Okay, let's look at that.

Brady_GodBlessAmerica.jpg

no, it really doesn't prove his point.

So he was the teacher who got stuck with the task of listening to 17 year olds whine about guns... no wonder he locked himself into the room.

Why on earth does anyone respond to JoeB131??
Sorry, but if you can't see this guy is one of the premiere trolls on USMB by now...

I wonder how all those people got shot in a lot of those places liar?

Okay, let's look at that.

Brady_GodBlessAmerica.jpg

Dumb ass.....I know you are stupid...and I know that you don't understand the issue...but let me try again...

Criminals in Britain, Australia, Finland, Spain...and all the other countries have guns......in fact, in Britain and Australia, two island nations that do not have borders with European countries......their gun crime rates are going up....a lot....

So...their criminals have guns, they are not using those illegal guns to murder people.......

France....total ban on guns for law abiding people...and their criminals have fully automatic military rifles....and terrorists, on government terrorist watch lists who also have criminal records....easily got fully automatic military rifles........

Our law abiding citizens have guns...lots of guns....600 million in private hands....and over 16,300,000 Americans have permits to carry guns........and our gun murder rate went down 49%.....

Law abiding gun owners do not drive the murder rate.......

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Why on earth does anyone respond to JoeB131??
Sorry, but if you can't see this guy is one of the premiere trolls on USMB by now...

I use him as a punching bag......it helps me dig for more data, tighten up my arguments against brainless anti gun extremism.......just like punching a bag full of sand...you get better and stronger, but not much changes for the bag full of sand....sort of like debating joe...

So he was the teacher who got stuck with the task of listening to 17 year olds whine about guns... no wonder he locked himself into the room.

Yes...providing a link to a news video of an interview with a parent at the school who reports the guy was organizing students to protest arming teachers...doesn't prove the point that the guy was an anti gun activist...

This is why we know that left wingers are mentally ill......

Yes...providing a link to a news video of an interview with a parent at the school who reports the guy was organizing students to protest arming teachers...doesn't prove the point that the guy was an anti gun activist...

No, he's just a paid lying shill troll. No one is that stupid.

No, he's just a paid lying shill troll. No one is that stupid.

No....joe actually is that stupid....

Another government plant like the Fla shooting debacle. Kids fresh of debate teams where their class ended its term debating gun control, this is all the while LEO was getting tips Cruz was ready to blow. THEN, they have active shooter drills a week or so before the shooting. Then on the day of the slaughter, they have some kind of fire drill in the AM then the shooter shows up... But LEO stands down..... Video of more than one witness said there were (2) shooters.

Finally, after the shooting come out these polished 'rednecks' the libs call southerners, ready to 'debate' gun control on MSM.

2+2=4

-Geaux

Forum List

Back