🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Georgia teacher, who brought gun to school, was an anti gun activist....

But according to joe blows 131 that doesn't prove anything.

no, it really doesn't prove his point.

So he was the teacher who got stuck with the task of listening to 17 year olds whine about guns... no wonder he locked himself into the room.

Yes...providing a link to a news video of an interview with a parent at the school who reports the guy was organizing students to protest arming teachers...doesn't prove the point that the guy was an anti gun activist...

This is why we know that left wingers are mentally ill......
No, he's just a paid lying shill troll. No one is that stupid.

WHo knows if he is paid, I am just sayin...you have to wonder about someone's mental state to spend hours online arguing about things you don't even believe yourself.
He comes up with some of the dumbest arguments, yet his vocabulary and comprehension skills are good. So....why does he spend so much time pretending to argue?
Just weird.

Why on earth does anyone respond to JoeB131??
Sorry, but if you can't see this guy is one of the premiere trolls on USMB by now...
Not goose stepping with Nation`s Real Assholes makes one a troll?

I have no idea who you are, nor you, I.
If you don't know Joe is a troll, then you aren't here enough.
All the guy does is spend hours a day making arguments that fall flat on their face. Over and over and over.
I actually hope he is a paid tool. Otherwise, he is one bizarre dude.

More guns always result in fewer gun deaths. It is common sense.
That`s why Japan has so few gun homicides. They`re all packing heat.
No that's why the Japs have murders using knives and suicides out the ass because they have very few guns.
Mr. Paddock could have killed just as many people with knives when he committed an act of terror at a concert in LV. Are you really that stupid?

You are such a moron....he attacked from long range...a knife wouldn't have worked.....

But...he should have used a rental truck if he wanted to murder more people....

He used 2 rifles, firing over 1,000 rounds of ammo at a tightly packed crowd of 22,000 people....

He murdered 58 people....

The muslim terrorist in Nice, France used a rental truck to murder 86 people in 5 minutes...

Trucks are more deadly than guns...

No that's why the Japs have murders using knives and suicides out the ass because they have very few guns.
Mr. Paddock could have killed just as many people with knives when he committed an act of terror at a concert in LV. Are you really that stupid?
Lol, troll. Or, if the queen had balls, she'd be king.

Dip shit.......you obviously didn't see my other thread....the guy was arrested two years ago for starting his own car on fire.....he was committed to a mental hospital and they took away his guns....so he got that gun illegally since he had a criminal record that kept him from buying guns and passing a background check...

Guy, you spam this board with your gun masturbation, and keeping up with it all would be a full time job. I already have two jobs, I don't need to do that.

The point isn't that he was able to get a gun illegally. (and you haven't proven he did), it was that he was mentally unstable and GOT A GUN ANYWAY.

The real question...numb nuts......is why was this psycho in a classroom full of kids?

I don't know. I think you have to be crazy to be a teacher. Most of my teachers growing up were absolutely nuts. (Full disclosure, my late mother was an art teacher.) seriously, who'd want to spend all day with a room full of other people's kids?

No, no, the real question is, why do we let people with mental instability own guns.
------------------------------------------------ facts and reality known as TRUTH makes you nervous eh JoeB . ' 2AGuy' does good work , you should just read his info , maybe ask intelligent questions and learn a thing or 2 JoeB !!

And....of course....every single year, knives are used to murder more people than rifles........

knife murders.....2009-2013.....FBI homicide, murder by weapon type...

2009----1,836
2010----1,933
2011----1,611
2012---1,769
2013---1.956

Rifle murder....

2009---351
2010---367
2011---332
2012---298
2013---285

------
Knives are deadlier than rifles....

Another government plant like the Fla shooting debacle. Kids fresh of debate teams where their class ended its term debating gun control, this is all the while LEO was getting tips Cruz was ready to blow. THEN, they have active shooter drills a week or so before the shooting. Then on the day of the slaughter, they have some kind of fire drill in the AM then the shooter shows up... But LEO stands down..... Video of more than one witness said there were (2) shooters.

Finally, after the shooting come out these polished 'rednecks' the libs call southerners, ready to 'debate' gun control on MSM.

2+2=4

-Geaux
You need to seek help. That`s really nutty stuff you`re posting but I`m surprised you didn`t tie your whacky theory to Obama and crooked Hillary. Take your meds for goodness sake.

Another government plant like the Fla shooting debacle. Kids fresh of debate teams where their class ended its term debating gun control, this is all the while LEO was getting tips Cruz was ready to blow. THEN, they have active shooter drills a week or so before the shooting. Then on the day of the slaughter, they have some kind of fire drill in the AM then the shooter shows up... But LEO stands down..... Video of more than one witness said there were (2) shooters.

Finally, after the shooting come out these polished 'rednecks' the libs call southerners, ready to 'debate' gun control on MSM.

2+2=4

-Geaux
You need to seek help. That`s really nutty stuff you`re posting but I`m surprised you didn`t tie your whacky theory to Obama and crooked Hillary. Take your meds for goodness sake.
Stop lying troll. You clowns are all predictable in your relentless fail to hurt this country. One of you plays for a while, leaves, then another pos just like you comes in and picks right up where the other pos stopped. Classic!

Last edited:
I wonder how all those people got shot in a lot of those places liar?

Okay, let's look at that.

Brady_GodBlessAmerica.jpg
27972530_10160151332860515_8823966240795097204_n.jpg

`
What a crock of shit. I've read over eight different news reports on this and NONE of them state he was an anti-gun activist. You have to be careful with anything these people post.
`
lol...in the video it says he organized student against guns....but that doesn't count, right? lol

Criminals in Britain, Australia, Finland, Spain...and all the other countries have guns......in fact, in Britain and Australia, two island nations that do not have borders with European countries......their gun crime rates are going up....a lot....

Again- 48 gun murders compared to 11K? Oh, no, it went up to 50? Oh, the terror of it all.

France....total ban on guns for law abiding people...and their criminals have fully automatic military rifles....and terrorists, on government terrorist watch lists who also have criminal records....easily got fully automatic military rifles........

France- 138 gun homicides in 2013 compared to our 11,000.

yeah, I think the French have got this problem solved.

I use him as a punching bag......it helps me dig for more data, tighten up my arguments against brainless anti gun extremism.......just like punching a bag full of sand...you get better and stronger, but not much changes for the bag full of sand....sort of like debating joe...

Well, you do get stupider and crazier, so I guess that's a workout.

Not sure what kind of life you have is when your first reaction to a bunch of kids getting shot is to immediately run to USMB and whatever other forums you pollute and scream, "Not the guns fault. Here's a deceptive quoting of percentages to make it look like other countries have a worse problem!"

All the guy does is spend hours a day making arguments that fall flat on their face. Over and over and over.

Yet I occupy all sorts of space in your head, rent free.

Meanwhile, I won't give you a second thought after I log off in five minutes.

facts and reality known as TRUTH makes you nervous eh JoeB . ' 2AGuy' does good work , you should just read his info , maybe ask intelligent questions and learn a thing or 2 JoeB !!

The only thing that makes me nervous about 2AGuy is that he has an unhealthy fixation on guns and he lives in the Chicago area.

I wonder how all those people got shot in a lot of those places liar?

Okay, let's look at that.

Brady_GodBlessAmerica.jpg
View attachment 180032

Just sayin.... I wouldn't use this meme again if you are trying to make a point against Obama.
The Federal judge who let this guy go was appointed by Bush Jr. and not Obama.
Judge Randa, now dead, had a lengthy career of making controversial judgements....and his leniency in sentencing.
Having said that, this does not diminish your overall point, but only that Obama's admin had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Criminals in Britain, Australia, Finland, Spain...and all the other countries have guns......in fact, in Britain and Australia, two island nations that do not have borders with European countries......their gun crime rates are going up....a lot....

Again- 48 gun murders compared to 11K? Oh, no, it went up to 50? Oh, the terror of it all.

France....total ban on guns for law abiding people...and their criminals have fully automatic military rifles....and terrorists, on government terrorist watch lists who also have criminal records....easily got fully automatic military rifles........

France- 138 gun homicides in 2013 compared to our 11,000.

yeah, I think the French have got this problem solved.

I use him as a punching bag......it helps me dig for more data, tighten up my arguments against brainless anti gun extremism.......just like punching a bag full of sand...you get better and stronger, but not much changes for the bag full of sand....sort of like debating joe...

Well, you do get stupider and crazier, so I guess that's a workout.

Not sure what kind of life you have is when your first reaction to a bunch of kids getting shot is to immediately run to USMB and whatever other forums you pollute and scream, "Not the guns fault. Here's a deceptive quoting of percentages to make it look like other countries have a worse problem!"
Hey troll, all guns are banned in France, so how did someone get shot?

Forum List

Back