🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Georgia teacher, who brought gun to school, was an anti gun activist....

I wonder how all those people got shot in a lot of those places liar?

Okay, let's look at that.

Brady_GodBlessAmerica.jpg
View attachment 180032

Just sayin.... I wouldn't use this meme again if you are trying to make a point against Obama.
The Federal judge who let this guy go was appointed by Bush Jr. and not Obama.
Judge Randa, now dead, had a lengthy career of making controversial judgements....and his leniency in sentencing.
Having said that, this does not diminish your overall point, but only that Obama's admin had absolutely nothing to do with it.
So it wasn't jugheads justice department then?

View attachment 180032

Just sayin.... I wouldn't use this meme again if you are trying to make a point against Obama.
Judge Randa, now dead, had a lengthy career of making controversial judgements....and his leniency in sentencing.
Having said that, this does not diminish your overall point, but only that Obama's admin had absolutely nothing to do with it.
So it wasn't jugheads justice department then?

No it wasn't.
Appointed Federal judges are virtually completely autonomous. They answer to no one. YOu can see this by all of the activist judges constantly blocking Trumps measures. You think if the Justice Dept. was controlled by the President, Trump would allow this? He doesn't have a choice.
Obama's admin had zero control over this judge. None.
Having said that, his point about everything else is valid.

View attachment 180032

If it wasn't for Obama's policy that let schools not report violent students to the cops. The shooter wouldn't of got the gun.

Dip shit.......you obviously didn't see my other thread....the guy was arrested two years ago for starting his own car on fire.....he was committed to a mental hospital and they took away his guns....so he got that gun illegally since he had a criminal record that kept him from buying guns and passing a background check...

Guy, you spam this board with your gun masturbation, and keeping up with it all would be a full time job. I already have two jobs, I don't need to do that.

The point isn't that he was able to get a gun illegally. (and you haven't proven he did), it was that he was mentally unstable and GOT A GUN ANYWAY.

The real question...numb nuts......is why was this psycho in a classroom full of kids?

I don't know. I think you have to be crazy to be a teacher. Most of my teachers growing up were absolutely nuts. (Full disclosure, my late mother was an art teacher.) seriously, who'd want to spend all day with a room full of other people's kids?

No, no, the real question is, why do we let people with mental instability own guns.

We don't......this guy should not have been able to buy a gun legally since he was put in the looney bin....but as Britain, Australia, Mexico and Europe show......criminals will get guns even when you ban them.......
The LIB nut case could have taken a barrel of KFC into the nearest inner city shithole and traded the KFC for a handgun and a loaded clip.
NO SHIT!!!!!

Last edited:

View attachment 180032

------------------------- all of the 'bush's and mrobama are the same thing IAM .

Actually sat through the report.

Nothing about him being a liberal activist, other than his organizing students. The report also indicated, once again, a long history of mental instability, AND HE WAS STILL ABLE TO GET A GUN.

Dip shit.......you obviously didn't see my other thread....the guy was arrested two years ago for starting his own car on fire.....he was committed to a mental hospital and they took away his guns....so he got that gun illegally since he had a criminal record that kept him from buying guns and passing a background check...

And it was stated in that report that he was organizing teachers against teachers carrying guns....

The real question...numb nuts......is why was this psycho in a classroom full of kids?
So...still people with mental health issues are allowed to get guns......hmmmmmmmmm

whats the PROVEN mental health issues you refer to Bodecea ??

Last edited:
is returning to the USA with a PTSD diagnosis a reason to deny USA Military their RIGHTS Bodecea ??

and its Saturday , i got free time , please tell me where the NRA Gunstore that you claim exists is Bodecea

View attachment 180032

------------------------- all of the 'bush's and mrobama are the same thing IAM .

No argument from me.
We have basically had the same guy for President since 1993. To an extent.
Clinton was the first corporatist/globalist President. Followed by one who wasn't, but might as well have been as he sat on the sidelines economically speaking and allowed the wasp to do whatever they wanted, but didn't take part.
Obama was a PURE corporatist/globalist. Which is why I just cannot fathom why liberals still like this guy. He was the greatest friend to Wall Street in modern times. No other President gave the investment elites what they wanted, and then some, like Obama.
Take for instance the mortgage crash. Today there are more empty houses than homeless!! We have never had so many empty houses in America's history! Why? Because Obama's administration bailed out the investment banks/financial institutions who held the mortgages, but kicked the homeowners out!!!.....and he is a liberal????
America is no longer a Democratic Republic. We are a corporatist plutocracy.

Nothing about him being a liberal activist, other than his organizing students. The report also indicated, once again, a long history of mental instability, AND HE WAS STILL ABLE TO GET A GUN.

And it was stated in that report that he was organizing teachers against teachers carrying guns....

So...still people with mental health issues are allowed to get guns......hmmmmmmmmm

No......this guy had an arrest record...he got the gun illegally.......gun control didn't work.

he certainly did not get his gun legally

Criminals in Britain, Australia, Finland, Spain...and all the other countries have guns......in fact, in Britain and Australia, two island nations that do not have borders with European countries......their gun crime rates are going up....a lot....

Again- 48 gun murders compared to 11K? Oh, no, it went up to 50? Oh, the terror of it all.

France....total ban on guns for law abiding people...and their criminals have fully automatic military rifles....and terrorists, on government terrorist watch lists who also have criminal records....easily got fully automatic military rifles........

France- 138 gun homicides in 2013 compared to our 11,000.

yeah, I think the French have got this problem solved.

I use him as a punching bag......it helps me dig for more data, tighten up my arguments against brainless anti gun extremism.......just like punching a bag full of sand...you get better and stronger, but not much changes for the bag full of sand....sort of like debating joe...

Well, you do get stupider and crazier, so I guess that's a workout.

Not sure what kind of life you have is when your first reaction to a bunch of kids getting shot is to immediately run to USMB and whatever other forums you pollute and scream, "Not the guns fault. Here's a deceptive quoting of percentages to make it look like other countries have a worse problem!"

I know you are stupid....you show it with every post....I provided links to news stories showing that it is easy for French criminals to get fully automatic military rifles.....they don't use them to murder each other and innocent people...it isn't gun control that keeps them from doing it....

Since they already have the guns, you moron......they just don't murder people with their illegal guns....

What about that is so hard for you to comprehend?

And their problem was so solved by their gun control laws that terrorists.....on government terrorist watch lists....in a country without our privacy protections......with several of the terrorists already convicted felons.....got fully automatic military rifles....and murdered 135 people.....

Hey troll, all guns are banned in France, so how did someone get shot?

you should actually educate yourself on gun law in france.

Guns in France — Firearms, gun law and gun control

Applicants for a gun owner’s licence in France are required to establish a genuine reason to possess a firearm, for example hunting, target shooting, personal protection, security and collection

he estimated total number of guns (both licit and illicit) held by civilians in France is

2016: 10,000,000
2005: 19,000,000

Applicants for a gun owner’s licence in France are required to establish a genuine reason to possess a firearm, for example hunting, target shooting, personal protection, security and collection

he estimated total number of guns (both licit and illicit) held by civilians in France is

------------------------------------------ FECK France , just a comment !!

Why would I want to know about a communist country were guns are banned?

Forum List

Back