Georgia Trump Rally Tomorrow

Did they just say that they have Wonka there? Lucky!! I want a Wonka Bar now!!! :D

Yea. Youtube sucks donkey balls for the most part. I had a channel on there with several videos, but deleted it when they started banning people.

Youtube can suck my ass.
I use it when I want to post a music video here. That's about it. Maybe if I want to find out something about car maintenance. Otherwise they're a useless puke bucket.

Hey guys, apparently YouTube suspended them again so you can see the rally right here.
You can also see it on Real Americas Voice News. But who was suspended again for doing what? A rally by the former president? This is what I've feared since 2020-- -- that the media having failed all else, if Trump runs for reelection, they will literally try to keep Trump off the ballot, off the airwaves, a literal blackout on all things Trump trying their best to not even allow you the chance to choose and vote for him.

The MSM are now nakedly Marxists. Now that IS a REAL insurrection attempting to overthrow our democracy!

You can also see it on Real Americas Voice News. But who was suspended again for doing what? A rally by the former president? This is what I've feared since 2020-- -- that the media having failed all else, if Trump runs for reelection, they will literally try to keep Trump off the ballot, off the airwaves, a literal blackout on all things Trump trying their best to not even allow you the chance to choose and vote for him.

The MSM are now nakedly Marxists. Now that IS a REAL insurrection attempting to overthrow our democracy!
boom

No, he will relate the findings of fraud in WI. to his audience. Being in GA. it will inspire people to expose the fraud in their state. Sit back and enjoy.
Like all the fake fraud exposed in AZ?
3-4 Explosive Weeks.

We got ‘‘em this time.

LOLOOLLOLL

Then where are the results The over turning of the election
Why don't you do some good and ask your congressman and representative instead-- you know-- one of the people whose job getting paid very well is supposed to be looking into and resolving such things instead of just some stranger on social media? Is it because none of you really want to examine that election too much, much less change it?!

I'm really looking forward to knowing what he's going to be talking about. Does anybody else know?

"During his speech, Trump regurgitated the list of grievances he airs at all of his rallies, repeating his "big lie" of election fraud and complaining about Joe Biden."

Of course. Totally expected.

"And, as usual, the former leader of the free world threw a pity party over how mean people were to him."

Again, as expected.

MTG went full "Q"

Of course she did. I heard her and Gaetz stole the show and got more applause. Go figure.

"During his speech, Trump regurgitated the list of grievances he airs at all of his rallies, repeating his "big lie" of election fraud and complaining about Joe Biden."

"And, as usual, the former leader of the free world threw a pity party over how mean people were to him."

Again, as expected.

MTG went full "Q"

Of course she did. I heard her and Gaetz stole the show and got more applause. Go figure.

We love how you hate them. Keep it up. The more you indulge in negative emotions like hate, the more likely you are to get cancer. Please do let us know when that happens.

We care. We really do.

Poor old tru

Again, as expected.

MTG went full "Q"

Poor old Trump.

Forum List

Back