🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Geraldo Rivera proves he's an asshole yet agian..

One thing about Geraldo that I respect is that he doesn't sit in a chair somewhere and bloviate about events. He goes to Iraq, Afghanistan, Ferguson, Baltimore- and he gets in the action. He places himself in harms way. :thup:
yeah.. just like Brian Williams and Bill O whiney...

I don't see any civility among the protesters that was around him.
How can you get your views out by yelling over others?
You know where they learned that?
From the media and TV talk shows.
The left does it all the time on talk shows so that you can't hear the opposing view points.
They have taught our young how to be shouting matches rather than doing actual debates.

One thing about Geraldo that I respect is that he doesn't sit in a chair somewhere and bloviate about events. He goes to Iraq, Afghanistan, Ferguson, Baltimore- and he gets in the action. He places himself in harms way. :thup:
Apparently not harmful enough. :(

I don't see any civility among the protesters that was around him.
How can you get your views out by yelling over others?
You know where they learned that?
From the media and TV talk shows.
The left does it all the time on talk shows so that you can't hear the opposing view points.
They have taught our young how to be shouting matches rather than doing actual debates.
The logic being that the louder one is the more we're supposed to accept one's opinion as fact. Makes sense. Right?
Anyway, I'm going to scream at my bank account now. I don't think it realizes just how much money should be in it. :mad-61:

This is just further proof what many of us white patriots have said for years, when the SHTF these white liberals will be shown no mercy by the non-whites they love so dear, actually they will be the first to murdered by the non-whites.(although I realize Rivera isn't white).

Just who ARE the BIGGEST assholes in that video? Those porch monkeys all screaming like hell to interrupt Geraldo's story or Geraldo?

So you condone that behavior by Geraldo? Of course you do because as evident to your "porch monkey" reference, blacks are not really human so they don't need to be treated well at all. The same mentality that got Freddie Gray killed.

Forum List

Back