🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Geraldo Rivera proves he's an asshole yet agian..

describe the "asshole" part?..I don't see it...
He was blocking the camera and blaming anybody he could for it.

What? geraldo was blocking his own camera? What are you talking about? The op says geraldo was being an asshole...
you didn't watch it, did you?
OMG... I forgot this is a Geraldo bashing thread. carry on...

ok..who cares what some tv celebrity says or does anyway..my point is that after wasting time watching the stupid thing I didn't see geraldo say or do anything out of line...
Essentially this is a "troll starts troll thread with purposely misleading title". Same as always...

Hahaha. Imagine if they had beat his punk ass down on live TV.​
Violence is always the answer in your community.

What is my "community"?

The violent community. You know which one I'm talking about. Don't play dumb.

Do I? What "community" are you so ignorantly assuming that I am part of?

The one you will deny belonging to the moment I name it. Yes, THAT community.

So you condone that behavior by Geraldo? Of course you do because as evident to your "porch monkey" reference, blacks are not really human so they don't need to be treated well at all. The same mentality that got Freddie Gray killed.

I started using that terminology (porch monkey) immediately after a poster that calls himself Asclepias began using name Cave Monkey to describe WHITE people. Guess what shade of black he is. You don't know jackshit about what got Freddie baby killed.

Hahaha. Imagine if they had beat his punk ass down on live TV.​

What is my "community"?

No, I do not know what "community" you are referring to. Go ahead and enlighten me to whatever wild assumption you've got going this time. Or don't.

What is my "community"?

No, I do not know what "community" you are referring to. Go ahead and enlighten me to whatever wild assumption you've got going this time. Or don't.

Don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what community I'm talking about. It's the community that YOU belong to.

What is my "community"?

Don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what community I'm talking about. It's the community that YOU belong to.

"Belong"? LOL. So what "community" are you assuming I "belong" to? You just have no idea ^_^

"Belong"? LOL. So what "community" are you assuming I "belong" to? You just have no idea ^_^

Of course I know which community it is. You know that I know, which is why you're desperately trying to distance yourself from it. The moment I name the community, is the moment you will lie about belonging to it. I have no interest in seeing you lie, therefore it will go unnamed, but we all know the truth, including you... liar.

Of course I know which community it is. You know that I know, which is why you're desperately trying to distance yourself from it. The moment I name the community, is the moment you will lie about belonging to it. I have no interest in seeing you lie, therefore it will go unnamed, but we all know the truth, including you... liar.

Fraudboy exposed LOL

I know that you know that I most certainly know that you know that I definitely know that you know that I absolutely for sure know that you are just assuming things based off of what you think you know, when really you know without a doubt that only I could know for sure what "communities" I could be involved with.

You just don't know, and I know that you don't know LOL

Geraldo is the perfect example of a progressive liberal good hearted asshole.

Oh well.

Fraudboy exposed LOL

I know that you know that I most certainly know that you know that I definitely know that you know that I absolutely for sure know that you are just assuming things based off of what you think you know, when really you know without a doubt that only I could know for sure what "communities" I could be involved with.

Given that you think it's funny when white people are attacked by black people, it doesn't take a genius to figure out which community you relate to. Your racism exposes the vile truth about you.

Fraudboy exposed LOL

Given that you think it's funny when white people are attacked by black people, it doesn't take a genius to figure out which community you relate to. Your racism exposes the vile truth about you.

Combine sadism with some misanthropy and sociopathy and there is an alternative theory here

Fraudboy exposed LOL

Combine sadism with some misanthropy and sociopathy and there is an alternative theory here

Not when it only ever applies to white people. We see what you post here daily. What makes you think you're going to convince anyone that you aren't a racist now? You earned your badge of shame, so just wear it and shut up.

Just who ARE the BIGGEST assholes in that video? Those porch monkeys all screaming like hell to interrupt Geraldo's story or Geraldo?

So you condone that behavior by Geraldo? Of course you do because as evident to your "porch monkey" reference, blacks are not really human so they don't need to be treated well at all. The same mentality that got Freddie Gray killed.

Rivera is there to get a story. Pray tell is the press just supposed to not cover Baltimore in flames?

Forum List

Back