🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Geraldo Rivera proves he's an asshole yet agian..

"Belong"? LOL. So what "community" are you assuming I "belong" to? You just have no idea ^_^

Of course I know which community it is. You know that I know, which is why you're desperately trying to distance yourself from it. The moment I name the community, is the moment you will lie about belonging to it. I have no interest in seeing you lie, therefore it will go unnamed, but we all know the truth, including you... liar.

Fraudboy exposed LOL

I know that you know that I most certainly know that you know that I definitely know that you know that I absolutely for sure know that you are just assuming things based off of what you think you know, when really you know without a doubt that only I could know for sure what "communities" I could be involved with.

You just don't know, and I know that you don't know LOL

Given that you think it's funny when white people are attacked by black people, it doesn't take a genius to figure out which community you relate to. Your racism exposes the vile truth about you.

Combine sadism with some misanthropy and sociopathy and there is an alternative theory here

Not when it only ever applies to white people. We see what you post here daily. What makes you think you're going to convince anyone that you aren't a racist now? You earned your badge of shame, so just wear it and shut up.

Ashtara: (says some nice things about big black cock)

Fraudboy: (gets super offended and calls Ashtara racist)

Hahahahaha

I did notice Geraldo refrained from calling the guy an S.O.B. . Seems he has learned something since his t.v. show days...That used to just irk me when he did that. He got what was coming then.

I did notice Geraldo refrained from calling the guy an S.O.B. . Seems he has learned something since his t.v. show days...That used to just irk me when he did that. He got what was coming then.
begs the question what did he say after the camera was off.

Probably something to his boss at FOX about wanting to go somewhere safer for his next assignment.

Forum List

Back