German literature …. who do You know and like?

I like ….

• Total voters
Tried to read the English translation of Mein Kampf back in the 60's, but couldn't get past three pages.

That goober sure knew a lot of words.

Tried to read the English translation of Mein Kampf back in the 60's, but couldn't get past three pages.

That goober sure knew a lot of words.

Yes , that illiterate Germ Trivia Clown, Ze Bra , failed to put dear Uncle Adolf on his list .
What other voice ever moved so many so far and so quickly?

As for Ze Bra believing any sizeable number of Americans have ever heard of any on his list --- What a Dummcopf !!

Most Germs do not either .

Yes , that illiterate Germ Trivia Clown, Ze Bra , failed to put dear Uncle Adolf on his list .
What other voice ever moved so many so far and so quickly?

As for Ze Bra believing any sizeable number of Americans have ever heard of any on his list --- What a Dummcopf !!

Most Germs do not either .
Most Americans have heard of Kafka and Goethe, at least

It'll all be destroyed anyway

At 1:38 I couldn't help but jump up and salute

You ain't pissed enough White Man

hjnjjkkk.jpg

Most Americans have heard of Kafka and Goethe, at least

But Kafka was not even German though he spoke the language . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was a Bohemian Jew and in old currency a Czeck .

Goethe was greatly influenced by Italian culture and lived there for two years .

Too complex for Ze Bra .

BTW. My favourite is Hermann Hesse who was a Nobel Prize winner yet not even on the list .
Classically bred in the Black Forest but later held dual citizenship -- German and Russian
Clearly ahead of his time in seeing the end of Deutschland , rofl .

I read the english translation of Mein Kamph in Jr. High School I agree it is an important peice of Literature because of the Author and its effect on history.

Forum List

Back