cdu
fdp
grüne
linke
ödp
wagenknecht
afd

do you know some?
I don't even know those and paid no attention to German politics when I was there for less than a year, back in the mid-80s. Friends tell me, the country is vastly different now.
What do those initials stand for, and can you characterize their party beliefs?

I don't even know those and paid no attention to German politics when I was there for less than a year, back in the mid-80s. Friends tell me, the country is vastly different now.
What do those initials stand for, and can you characterize their party beliefs?

now i explained some

difficult to say…
You guys appear to have many parties. I suppose we do, also, but most are not players. As you know, we mostly have two main parties, but inside those parties are large sections with some pretty shitty (often dangerous) views, but still under one of the two party banners and accepted or even encouraged by the parties of choice. Neither of our two parties are worthy of consistent support. Locally and statewise, I tend to (more often than not) vote Republican, but nationally waffle based on who is most likely to cause the least national and international harm. I wish us both luck, in your country and mine.

You guys appear to have many parties. I suppose we do, also, but most are not players. As you know, we mostly have two main parties, but inside those parties are large sections with some pretty shitty (often dangerous) views, but still under one of the two party banners and accepted or even encouraged by the parties of choice. Neither of our two parties are worthy of consistent support. Locally and statewise, I tend to (more often than not) vote Republican, but nationally waffle based on who is most likely to cause the least national and international harm. I wish us both luck, in your country and mine.
Thank you!

Forum List

Back