Germany shame for destroying Poland as Nazis.

Poland should have surrendered on day 1, so Poland isn't destroyed. Those whacky Polaks. :biggrin:

What about Polish shame for the territory of other countries it annexed? Which seems a likely reason/incentive for its own invasion.

• Banned
Poland should have surrendered on day 1, so Poland isn't destroyed. Those whacky Polaks. :biggrin:

Nazis had a lot more resources & manpower, idiot.
Exactly why they should have surrendered sooner. And if they had simply given back the Danzig corridor, WWII doesn't happen. So it was all down to the Polaks.

How dare Poles take over the majority Polish corridor.

You seem so primitive.
You like the power of looting & shooting..
Typical Western European primitive.

Well, I guess Germans are not as anti-Polish, as some other tribe.

Germany expresses 'deep shame' for Nazi destruction of Poland | DW | 01.08.2019
How about the Spanish Inquisition? Are they off the hook because Poles weren't involved or does the Mother church get a free ride on everything?

5,000 were killed in years of the Inquisition.
In response to the oppressors of Spain.

200,000 Poles were killed in a matter of months in Warsaw alone during the Warsaw Uprising.
In response to Poles fighting their Nazi German oppressors.

Last edited:

How about the Spanish Inquisition? Are they off the hook because Poles weren't involved or does the Mother church get a free ride on everything?

5,000 were killed in years if the Inquisition.

200,000 Poles were killed in a matter on months in Warsaw alone during the Warsaw Uprising.
Did not answer the question-remember, many Germans were Roman Catholic-what did their priests and Pope say as they killed Poles?

200,000 Poles were killed in a matter on months in Warsaw alone during the Warsaw Uprising.
Did not answer the question-remember, many Germans were Roman Catholic-what did their priests and Pope say as they killed Poles?

2/3rds of Nazi Germany was Protestant.

They mass murdered Catholics.
Even Catholic clergy like Max Kolbe.

the most nefarious of the Nazis, those who mastermined
the comprehensive genocide were catholics, Adolf, Himmler,
Josef Goebbels, Mengele ---etc etc etc. Thru it all-----POOP PIUS did not so much as bother to excommunicate any of them-----they DIED IN A STATE OF GRACE

Josef Goebbels, Mengele ---etc etc etc. Thru it all-----POOP PIUS did not so much as bother to excommunicate any of them-----they DIED IN A STATE OF GRACE

Not so much.
A lot of them supported Paganism, and even Islam.

Not so much.
A lot of them supported Paganism, and even Islam.

try to cope------Catholic Adolf Hitler hated both POLES and JEWS----
Lots of germans hate poles----even catholic germans You live in the USA----there are enough poles around to find out who poles hate----
poles hate jews. There are enough germans around to find out who
germans hate----poles and jews and gypsies. I may be missing something---but I never encountered hatred amongst germans---for
protestants or protestants for germans. I have encountered hatred by protestants for catholics----(????) but that was playground stuff in
my childhood. IMHO----pope pius failed in his responsibilities-----as
DA VICAR OF CHRIST

Forum List

Back