Germany shame for destroying Poland as Nazis.

2/3rds of Nazi Germany was Protestant.

They mass murdered Catholics.
Even Catholic clergy like Max Kolbe.

the most nefarious of the Nazis, those who mastermined
the comprehensive genocide were catholics, Adolf, Himmler,
Josef Goebbels, Mengele ---etc etc etc. Thru it all-----POOP PIUS did not so much as bother to excommunicate any of them-----they DIED IN A STATE OF GRACE

Not so much.
A lot of them supported Paganism, and even Islam.
The Pope too?

What does the Pope have to do with Nazi Germany?

Pope pius not only made no statements against the "FINAL SOLUSTION" or---venture to ask polish catholics NOT TO
COOPERATE with catholic adolf. --------he actually cooperated ---
and even saved germans from prosecution Pope pius did not comment on CATHOLIC PRO NAZIS in the USA----like Father CHARLES COUGHLIN

What garbage.
Up to 860,000 Jews were saved by Vatican efforts.

Hitler wasn't Catholic in faith.

As for Polish Nazi collaborators what about Non- Goyim Nazi collaborators?

Well, I guess Germans are not as anti-Polish, as some other tribe.

Germany expresses 'deep shame' for Nazi destruction of Poland | DW | 01.08.2019
How about the Spanish Inquisition? Are they off the hook because Poles weren't involved or does the Mother church get a free ride on everything?

5,000 were killed in years of the Inquisition.
In response to the oppressors of Spain.

200,000 Poles were killed in a matter of months in Warsaw alone during the Warsaw Uprising.
In response to Poles fighting their Nazi German oppressors.

100s of thousands ----probably millions if you add the hardships of
displacement and looting created by THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ---during the years of the Inquisition------stop spitting filthy Vatican lies, sobie dear-------the 5000 refers ONLY to dissident catholics------
INQUISITION according to the dirty guilty church refers only to those charged with a "crime" and exposed to an actual TRIAL-----not the
hundreds of thousands herded into BONFIRES (da ''auto da fe" <<<<<<<<< "act of HOLY MOLEY catholic FAITH" I have lots of
relatives who STILL SPEAK SPANISH-------they lost lots of ancestors
on the high seas desperately trying to flee the filth of SAINT ISABELLA (that bitch killed Montezuma too----for THE GOLD)

The Inquistion killed 5,000 by execution.
A little less than non-Goyim Conmie butcher Jakub Berman who executed 6,000 Poles.

the catholic church----during the years of the Inquistion killed MILLIONS-------"INQUISITION" means a TRIAL and was reserved
ONLY FOR CATHOLIC DISSIDENTS not for non-catholics-----to wit---jews, homosexual, and even native Indians of other religions---NO INQUISITION FOR THEM------just a big giant bonfire. ---and then there were the forced exiles to NOWHERE and PENNILESS

Source?

How about the Spanish Inquisition? Are they off the hook because Poles weren't involved or does the Mother church get a free ride on everything?

200,000 Poles were killed in a matter of months in Warsaw alone during the Warsaw Uprising.

displacement and looting created by THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ---during the years of the Inquisition------stop spitting filthy Vatican lies, sobie dear-------the 5000 refers ONLY to dissident catholics------
INQUISITION according to the dirty guilty church refers only to those charged with a "crime" and exposed to an actual TRIAL-----not the
hundreds of thousands herded into BONFIRES (da ''auto da fe" <<<<<<<<< "act of HOLY MOLEY catholic FAITH" I have lots of
on the high seas desperately trying to flee the filth of SAINT ISABELLA (that bitch killed Montezuma too----for THE GOLD)

A little less than non-Goyim Conmie butcher Jakub Berman who executed 6,000 Poles.

the word GOY means NATION I cannot imagine what
NON-GOYIM means------not nations? Is it a work in the
POLACK LANGUAGE?

the most nefarious of the Nazis, those who mastermined
the comprehensive genocide were catholics, Adolf, Himmler,
Josef Goebbels, Mengele ---etc etc etc. Thru it all-----POOP PIUS did not so much as bother to excommunicate any of them-----they DIED IN A STATE OF GRACE

Not so much.
The Pope too?

Pope pius not only made no statements against the "FINAL SOLUSTION" or---venture to ask polish catholics NOT TO
and even saved germans from prosecution Pope pius did not comment on CATHOLIC PRO NAZIS in the USA----like Father CHARLES COUGHLIN

What garbage.

the Vatican saved virtually NO ONE-------the POPE had great power and chose not to use it. PIUS WAS SHIT. What does "non-goyim" mean in the wodka soaked language. Is it a word your
catechism whore taught you along with the rest of the activities expected of a good altar boy?

POLACK LANGUAGE?

Jakub Berman was a Kosher Commie butcher.

the catholic church----during the years of the Inquistion killed MILLIONS-------"INQUISITION" means a TRIAL and was reserved
ONLY FOR CATHOLIC DISSIDENTS not for non-catholics-----to wit---jews, homosexual, and even native Indians of other religions---NO INQUISITION FOR THEM------just a big giant bonfire. ---and then there were the forced exiles to NOWHERE and PENNILESS

Source?

source of what? your catechism whore never mentioned the INQUISITION and how it functioned?-------you do not have fingers?
SEARCH THE WEB-------or did she not mention the dead native americans? or did she not mention the hundreds of thousands of jews that fled the filth? do you know what the language LADION is and who speaks it? sheeeeehs ----the nuns really kept you stupid

POLACK LANGUAGE?

I never heard of him. He is not one of my heroes-----whoevah he is---------Pope Pius had a nice relationship with your hero ADOLF.
Pope pius adored a disgusting pig ----FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN----(not polish-----that pig was irish in background-----
not a typical Irishman)

Not so much.
The Pope too?

What garbage.

the Vatican saved virtually NO ONE-------the POPE had great power and chose not to use it. PIUS WAS SHIT. What does "non-goyim" mean in the wodka soaked language. Is it a word your
catechism whore taught you along with the rest of the activities expected of a good altar boy?
Not so much.
The Pope too?

What garbage.

Oh, really?

860,000 Lives Saved - The Truth About Pius XII & the Jews

PS----Cortex murdered MONTEZUMAH and thousands of Aztecs for the glory of ROME AND THE POPE AND BITCH ISABELLA and lots of gold

POLACK LANGUAGE?

so? he slaughtered cows or chickens?

Source?

source of what? your catechism whore never mentioned the INQUISITION and how it functioned?-------you do not have fingers?
SEARCH THE WEB-------or did she not mention the dead native americans? or did she not mention the hundreds of thousands of jews that fled the filth? do you know what the language LADION is and who speaks it? sheeeeehs ----the nuns really kept you stupid

Wikipedia says 3,000 - 5,000 executions in the Spanish Inquisition.

POLACK LANGUAGE?

Jakub Berman executed 6,000 Poles after WW2.

POLACK LANGUAGE?

I never heard of him. He is not one of my heroes-----whoevah he is---------Pope Pius had a nice relationship with your hero ADOLF.
Pope pius adored a disgusting pig ----FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN----(not polish-----that pig was irish in background-----
not a typical Irishman)

I'm not 100%Polish.
My Irish Catholic grandmother used to call your tribe as Nervey
J#ws.

Source?

wiki is not a source----------in FACT when the roman catholic scum
murder non-catholics-------the POPE does not call that "execution" just as adolf did not consider his murders of millions "executions"
Maybe adolf termed his murder of catholics "executions" I don't know. What do you call the fact that CATHOLIC MAGDA GOEBBELS shove cyanide down the throats of her babies? -----

the figure 3-5000 refers ONLY TO CATHOLIC DISSIDENTS

POLACK LANGUAGE?

Jakub Berman executed 6,000 Poles after WW2.

really? why? was he a jew? Poles murdered lots of jews
after world war II and, of course, before

PS----Cortex murdered MONTEZUMAH and thousands of Aztecs for the glory of ROME AND THE POPE AND BITCH ISABELLA and lots of gold

What would that have to do with Nazi Germany destroying Poland?

I did not know that Germany destroyed Poland--------I know they occupied------but did they actually destroy most buildings and railways and bridges and stuff like that? They certainly did a job
on London

Source?

wiki is not a source----------in FACT when the roman catholic scum
murder non-catholics-------the POPE does not call that "execution" just as adolf did not consider his murders of millions "executions"
Maybe adolf termed his murder of catholics "executions" I don't know. What do you call the fact that CATHOLIC MAGDA GOEBBELS shove cyanide down the throats of her babies? -----

the figure 3-5000 refers ONLY TO CATHOLIC DISSIDENTS

Wikipedia says 150,000 prosecuted & 3,000 - 5,000 executed in the Spanish Inquisition.

POLACK LANGUAGE?

not a typical Irishman)

I'm not 100%Polish.
My Irish Catholic grandmother used to call your tribe as Nervey
J#ws.
\

Father Charles Coughlin was a big time supporter of your hero ADOLF HITLER and was delighted that he was murdering jews.
----also Irish

What would that have to do with Nazi Germany destroying Poland?

I did not know that Germany destroyed Poland--------I know they occupied------but did they actually destroy most buildings and railways and bridges and stuff like that? They certainly did a job
on London

What a moron you are.

Warsaw was 100% destroyed by Nazi Germany.

Forum List

Back