Germany shame for destroying Poland as Nazis.

The Inquistion killed 5,000 by execution.
A little less than non-Goyim Conmie butcher Jakub Berman who executed 6,000 Poles.

the word GOY means NATION I cannot imagine what
NON-GOYIM means------not nations? Is it a work in the
POLACK LANGUAGE?

Jakub Berman was a Kosher Commie butcher.

so? he slaughtered cows or chickens?

Jakub Berman executed 6,000 Poles after WW2.

really? why? was he a jew? Poles murdered lots of jews
after world war II and, of course, before

No, Poles saved many Jews & killed few.

Never heard of Zegota?

The Inquistion killed 5,000 by execution.
A little less than non-Goyim Conmie butcher Jakub Berman who executed 6,000 Poles.

POLACK LANGUAGE?

I never heard of him. He is not one of my heroes-----whoevah he is---------Pope Pius had a nice relationship with your hero ADOLF.
Pope pius adored a disgusting pig ----FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN----(not polish-----that pig was irish in background-----
not a typical Irishman)

I'm not 100%Polish.
My Irish Catholic grandmother used to call your tribe as Nervey
J#ws.
\

Father Charles Coughlin was a big time supporter of your hero ADOLF HITLER and was delighted that he was murdering jews.
----also Irish

I didn't say I was proud to have Irish origins.

Like most Western Europeans they tend to be rather Liberal & yet rather violent.

Still,Catholic Irish are probably one of the better Western Europeans.

the catholic church----during the years of the Inquistion killed MILLIONS-------"INQUISITION" means a TRIAL and was reserved
ONLY FOR CATHOLIC DISSIDENTS not for non-catholics-----to wit---jews, homosexual, and even native Indians of other religions---NO INQUISITION FOR THEM------just a big giant bonfire. ---and then there were the forced exiles to NOWHERE and PENNILESS

Source?

source of what? your catechism whore never mentioned the INQUISITION and how it functioned?-------you do not have fingers?
SEARCH THE WEB-------or did she not mention the dead native americans? or did she not mention the hundreds of thousands of jews that fled the filth? do you know what the language LADION is and who speaks it? sheeeeehs ----the nuns really kept you stupid

Wikipedia says 3,000 - 5,000 executions in the Spanish Inquisition.

wiki is not a source----------in FACT when the roman catholic scum
murder non-catholics-------the POPE does not call that "execution" just as adolf did not consider his murders of millions "executions"
Maybe adolf termed his murder of catholics "executions" I don't know. What do you call the fact that CATHOLIC MAGDA GOEBBELS shove cyanide down the throats of her babies? -----

the figure 3-5000 refers ONLY TO CATHOLIC DISSIDENTS

Wikipedia says 150,000 prosecuted & 3,000 - 5,000 executed in the Spanish Inquisition.

right "PROSECUTED BY THE INQUISITION" means the victim is CATHOLIC -------your catechism whore never explained it to you? There was a famous case of a PRIEST who wrote a piece
indicating his belief that the magic wafer used in the EUCHARIST----did not REALLY turn into the "body of Christ" He was executed by the INQUISITION because he refused to "take it back"
Galileo was PROSECUTED by the Inquisition-----shipped to Rome ---questioned, etc etc and then sentenced to house arrest. THAT
was the Inquisition for catholics

POLACK LANGUAGE?

so? he slaughtered cows or chickens?

Never heard of Zegota?
\

some poles saved jews--------many jews were murdered by poles for CENTURIES--------I carry a family legacy I have saved poles-------some survive cirrhosis with good management

POLACK LANGUAGE?

I never heard of him. He is not one of my heroes-----whoevah he is---------Pope Pius had a nice relationship with your hero ADOLF.
Pope pius adored a disgusting pig ----FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN----(not polish-----that pig was irish in background-----
not a typical Irishman)

I'm not 100%Polish.
J#ws.
\

Father Charles Coughlin was a big time supporter of your hero ADOLF HITLER and was delighted that he was murdering jews.
----also Irish

Like most Western Europeans they tend to be rather Liberal & yet rather violent.

I see no reason NOT to be proud of an IRISH heritage-----it beats being polish

not a typical Irishman)

I'm not 100%Polish.
J#ws.
\

----also Irish

I see no reason NOT to be proud of an IRISH heritage-----it beats being polish

Bullsh1t.

Ireland has done so much less than Poland.

There is no Irish scientist on par with Polish Copernicus, or even Marie Curie Sklodowska.
Or
Irish Solidarity that collapsed Soviets.
Like Polish Solidarity.

Irish didn't fight the Nazis, unlike Poland the first to fight the Nazis.
but Ireland did supply SS units to the Nazis
Unlike Poland which had no SS Units.

Poland also got beat 3 vs 1.
Ireland got beat 1 vs 1 vs Anglos.

Never heard of Zegota?
\

some poles saved jews--------many jews were murdered by poles for CENTURIES--------I carry a family legacy I have saved poles-------some survive cirrhosis with good management

Poles saved millions of Jewish refugees.
You dumb Animal.

no they didn't ------idiot polack dog

You are beyond ignorant.

Poland had so many Jews because it had saved so many Jewish refugees.

Never heard of Zegota?
\

You dumb Animal.

You are beyond ignorant.

wrong----for a short time-----Poland had some enlightened rulers --------so jews went there------then the enlightenment vanished in
favor of the murderous catholic church and its nuns and priests ------and jews started fleeing the filth. But not enough ran just like not enough fled Germany

Never heard of Zegota?
\

You dumb Animal.

You are beyond ignorant.

wrong----for a short time-----Poland had some enlightened rulers --------so jews went there------then the enlightenment vanished in
favor of the murderous catholic church and its nuns and priests ------and jews started fleeing the filth. But not enough ran just like not enough fled Germany

So Poles helped you over & over, again.
Your tribe did what for Poles?

\

You dumb Animal.

You are beyond ignorant.

when your leaders needed people to keep records---they USED the only literate people available----JEWS and poles murdered jews, hated jews and oppressed jews and taught their idiot kids to fart out
CHRIST KILLER. Now polish pigs teach their children-----DA JEWS TAUGHT UNCLE ADOLF TO HATE US

Did not answer the question-remember, many Germans were Roman Catholic-what did their priests and Pope say as they killed Poles?

2/3rds of Nazi Germany was Protestant.

They mass murdered Catholics.
Even Catholic clergy like Max Kolbe.

the most nefarious of the Nazis, those who mastermined
the comprehensive genocide were catholics, Adolf, Himmler,
Josef Goebbels, Mengele ---etc etc etc. Thru it all-----POOP PIUS did not so much as bother to excommunicate any of them-----they DIED IN A STATE OF GRACE

Not so much.
A lot of them supported Paganism, and even Islam.
The Pope too?

What does the Pope have to do with Nazi Germany?
He did not condemn the killing of Jews OR Poles by the Germans. Is he not your infallible spiritual guide here on earth?

You dumb Animal.

You are beyond ignorant.

when your leaders needed people to keep records---they USED the only literate people available----JEWS and poles murdered jews, hated jews and oppressed jews and taught their idiot kids to fart out
CHRIST KILLER. Now polish pigs teach their children-----DA JEWS TAUGHT UNCLE ADOLF TO HATE US

Zegota helped loads of Jews.
Poland mostly helped you.

2/3rds of Nazi Germany was Protestant.

They mass murdered Catholics.
Even Catholic clergy like Max Kolbe.

the most nefarious of the Nazis, those who mastermined
the comprehensive genocide were catholics, Adolf, Himmler,
Josef Goebbels, Mengele ---etc etc etc. Thru it all-----POOP PIUS did not so much as bother to excommunicate any of them-----they DIED IN A STATE OF GRACE

Not so much.
A lot of them supported Paganism, and even Islam.
The Pope too?

What does the Pope have to do with Nazi Germany?
He did not condemn the killing of Jews OR Poles by the Germans. Is he not your infallible spiritual guide here on earth?

Pope Pius had condemned war & persecution of minorities.

Adam Sephieha the arch bishop of Krakow didn't want the Pope to criticise Hitler.
Because then he'd butcher Italians.

Well, I guess Germans are not as anti-Polish, as some other tribe.

Germany expresses 'deep shame' for Nazi destruction of Poland | DW | 01.08.2019

Do you want reparations?

I don't.
But ONLY if Germany leaves Poland alone for it's Nationalist beliefs.

Completely reasonable.

what was stolen from Poles by the germans?

His answer was NO.

reparations have been limited to actual materials stolen or the murder of supporting family members. If a pole lost his house to confiscation by germans----he would be eligible for compensation. Bombing of the
country side----does not make this or that pole eligible for compensation
in accordance to the REAL manner that reparations were determined

Forum List

Back