Germany to Ban “Hate Speech Against Muslims” on Social Media

It seems to me that ANY LAW which specifically bans criticism of a specific
religion is not constitutional in the USA and probably violates some of the EU
principles---------it is ok to blaspheme Krishnah?

The main point is: WHO DETERMINES WHEN IT'S HATE SPEECH?

And will we get to know the identity of that person?

This after a mayor telling the women they should just get used to rape by muslims.. lol ok

Henriette Reker another Traitor bitch, she got stabbed in the neck whilst campaigning for the office that she has forefeited the right to hold.

She needs to be forced to resign, ditto the Cologne police chief and of course the ENTIRE German Government....ALL volksverräter....hopefully within the year there will be the Revolution and then a Volksgerichtshof to put these Traitors in the dock.

Wasn't the stabbing by an anti Muslim activist?

you got a link? there has been a growing ANTI IMMIGRANT movement in
Germany for a very long time------sorta ANTI EU. Long before the face of
immigration to Germany became specifically "muslim". I had a colleague---
something like 12 years ago who LEFT to get out of the EU

This after a mayor telling the women they should just get used to rape by muslims.. lol ok

Henriette Reker another Traitor bitch, she got stabbed in the neck whilst campaigning for the office that she has forefeited the right to hold.

She needs to be forced to resign, ditto the Cologne police chief and of course the ENTIRE German Government....ALL volksverräter....hopefully within the year there will be the Revolution and then a Volksgerichtshof to put these Traitors in the dock.

Patriotische Europäer gegen die Islamisierung des Abendlandes....it means Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the Occident.

Pegida, good people.

Patriotische Europäer gegen die Islamisierung des Abendlandes....it means Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the Occident.

Golly. I knew that before the translation. Almost 40 years and I still understand a bit.

The main point is: WHO DETERMINES WHEN IT'S HATE SPEECH?

And will we get to know the identity of that person?

according to the CAIRO DECLARATION-------hate speech means anything shariah
law says is hate speech or blasphemy. The announcement that islam is superior to all other religions------to wit, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism ---etc etc is specifically -----NOT HATE SPEECH. Muslims may spit upon and curse all kaffirin ----------

You gotta be kidding me!!! Well, Facebook seems to be going along but no reaction yet from Google and Twitter. What bothers me is when will Obama's “anti-radical czar” try to do the same thing here?

Read the story @ Germany springs to action over hate speech against migrants

And it seem that Twitter is now going to give you 1,000 characters to do it in.

I doubt it could ever happen here because we have very strong free speech rights. Another member here who is a UK citizen said that hate speech of any kind can be or is banned on the internet though it only applies to citizens of those countries. If I understood it right.

Golly. I knew that before the translation. Almost 40 years and I still understand a bit.

more than 40 years for me-------and I still read some of the gefuckener stuff

Pegida, good people.

Pegida is nothing more than a racist bunch of neo-nazi's.

Germany to Ban “Hate Speech Against Muslims” on Social Media

What a stupid decision.

Just recently there were more than 100 sexual assaults and robberies committed by Arabs in Cologne

So now nobody is allowed to criticize or comment .on this ??

Germany may as well hoist the white flag of submission to Islam together with the black flag of jihad!

All this mess thanks to Angela "Misguided" Merkel and the idiotic PC bleeding hearts, goody-goodies....who should move to the Arab countries....and leave any sensible remaining Germans to govern instead......that is if there is any left!

I think
I googled-----the laws against holocaust denial did start in Austria-----about 1947.
It was for Austria a program of DENAZIFICATION ------no wonder penny is
annoyed

Who cares, it was not allowed to be questioned. People have sat in jail over it. I would venture to say it was Zionist in Austria who began it.

Pegida, good people.

possibly----but there is a growing ANTI IMMIGRATION AND ANTI EU
sentiment in both Austria and Germany that preceded the Syrian thing.
Their Nazism does not seem to be based on IMPERIALIST AMBITIONS---
<<<< that's Syria and iran and russia

Pegida, good people.

:rolleyes-41: Actually, Pegida is supported by a political cross-section of peoples....only the Far Far-Left Out To Space crowd are against....they of course, Traitors.

According to a survey by the Emnid institute conducted in December 2014, 53% of East Germans and 48% of West Germans showed understanding for Pegida demonstrations. Ordered by political parties, supporters consisted of 86% of all surveyed AfD members, 54% of all CDU members, 46% of all SPD members and 19% of all questioned supporters of Die Linke and Die Grünen respectively, 43% of all Germans participating in the survey thought that Pegida protesters are mainly concerned about the "spread of Islam“.

Pegida, good people.

Agree, and I think it's very dangerous to minority groups living there.

Pegida, good people.

:rolleyes-41: Actually, Pegida is supported by a political cross-section of peoples....only the Far Far-Left Out To Space crowd are against....they of course, Traitors.

According to a survey by the Emnid institute conducted in December 2014, 53% of East Germans and 48% of West Germans showed understanding for Pegida demonstrations. Ordered by political parties, supporters consisted of 86% of all surveyed AfD members, 54% of all CDU members, 46% of all SPD members and 19% of all questioned supporters of Die Linke and Die Grünen respectively, 43% of all Germans participating in the survey thought that Pegida protesters are mainly concerned about the "spread of Islam“.

So those who oppose Pegida are traitors?

From what I read, one rape, and groping. Also the story is so different in every article. A couple days later started the complaints, were they from anti Muslims who filed these complaints. Can someone verify. Not even sure they were Muslims. We have them strung up already.
I would venture to say there was more rapes in Germany and the US that night, but by whom.

From what I read, one rape, and groping. Also the story is so different in every article. A couple days later started the complaints, were they from anti Muslims who filed these complaints. Can someone verify. Not even sure they were Muslims. We have them strung up already.
I would venture to say there was more rapes in Germany and the US that night, but by whom.

That's why it's better to let the police sort it out - they're already familiar with some of the suspects as being part of pick pocket gangs.

Of course, that will not satisfy the lynchmobs.

I think
I googled-----the laws against holocaust denial did start in Austria-----about 1947.
It was for Austria a program of DENAZIFICATION ------no wonder penny is
annoyed

Who cares, it was not allowed to be questioned. People have sat in jail over it. I would venture to say it was Zionist in Austria who began it.

I would----more correctly ---"venture" to say that you are an idiot. Holocaust denial was-------back then, PATHOGNOMONIC (<<< a word every health care
worker knows-----you can google) of being an islamo Nazi pig. Holocaust
denial began in the mid 1930s and was prominent in your literature even
in the USA. Thus the intelligent Austrians decided to criminalize it. There were
not a whole lot of jews left in Austria in 1947

Pegida, good people.

Alldeutsche Bewegung, Pan-Germanism, a uniting of all Germanic peoples, we are kin, we belong together as a unit, forever. Großdeutschland.

We also are Christian and we know that Islam has never belonged on our Continent....oil and water, not meant to mix, it's about Heritage, Blood, Culture and Future.

Forum List

Back