Germany warns Facebook: Clamp down on Holocaust denial - or else

In Germany and other european countries just questioning certain aspects of the Holocaust is a criminal offense and can result in jail time.

Which brings up the question:

If the official Holocaust story is such a 100% solid closed case. Then why are the authorities so afraid of people researching the alleged event and discussing their opposing views?

What are these governments trying to hide and why? ..... :dunno:
They're not hiding anything, Sunni Man. They're trying to prevent a repeat of Hitler's Holocaust. There are no valid or logical opposing views. My father and many men I know (or knew) personally, were all over the camps and I believe they saw what they reported.
I wonder how many people were in this pile of ashes.
Pile of human ashes found at the Majdanek concentration camp in 1944. Statistikhengst

The best proof of the Holocaust is the Nazi's own records. They were meticulous record keepers

If the holocash was true, we'd be allowed to challenge it.

Germany warns Facebook: Clamp down on Holocaust denial - or else

sep 1 2015 Facebook will have to abide by German laws banning racist sentiment even if it might be allowed in the United States under freedom of speech, Justice Minister Heiko Maas said in an interview with Reuters.

Maas, who has accused Facebook of doing too little to thwart racist and hate posts on its social media platform, said that Germany has zero tolerance for such expression and expects the US-based company to be more vigilant.

"One thing is clear: if Facebook wants to do business in Germany, then it must abide by German laws," Maas told Reuters. "It doesn't matter that we, because of historical reasons, have a stricter interpretation of freedom of speech than the United States does."

"Holocaust denial and inciting racial hatred are crimes in Germany and it doesn't matter if they're posted on Facebook or uttered out in the public on the market square," he added.

Since you are stupid, I will help you. There is a reason for this. It's called the German Law, specifically, §130 and §131 of the BGB (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch), which forbids the persecution of other groups of people (Volksverhetzung) and which forbids any glorification of NAZI figures, symbols or paraphenalia in any way. Maas is absolutely on target in what he writes. Flying the swastika on Facebook, according to German law, is just as bad as trying to fly it anywhere in Germany. It's forbidden. End of story.

Now, take a guess at exactly who demanded that the Germans put that in their BGB, which was written at the founding of the new Federal Republic of Germany. I will give you one guess.

In Germany and other european countries just questioning certain aspects of the Holocaust is a criminal offense and can result in jail time.

If the official Holocaust story is such a 100% solid closed case. Then why are the authorities so afraid of people researching the alleged event and discussing their opposing views?

They're not hiding anything, Sunni Man. They're trying to prevent a repeat of Hitler's Holocaust. There are no valid or logical opposing views. My father and many men I know (or knew) personally, were all over the camps and I believe they saw what they reported.
Pile of human ashes found at the Majdanek concentration camp in 1944. Statistikhengst

The best proof of the Holocaust is the Nazi's own records. They were meticulous record keepers

Yes, they were. Alone, the Reichsbahn records prove it all.

The Nazis were proud of their record keeping and didn't attempt to destroy the records.

Nazi Concentration Camps : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

The official Holocaust story has a lot of flaws presented as facts in the narrative.

But the authorities insist it's perfect.

Why not let the holocaust be openly discussed in public venues and forums.

That way the real truth of the alleged event can be exposed for people to see. ...... :cool:

The official Holocaust story has a lot of flaws in the narrative.

That way the real truth of the alleged event can be exposed for people to see. ...... :cool:
Stop lying or post the link where authorities have ever claimed the history to be perfect...

The official Holocaust story has a lot of flaws presented as facts in the narrative.

You're discussing it here. You can discuss it all you like. It doesn't change reality.
My uncles also liberated Jews from concentration camps. Sorry, it's real. And my uncles weren't Jews, nor were they liars. They had zero motivation to lie.

In shariah shit holes-----questioning the koran is a criminal offense----in fact a CAPITAL CRIME. What are you guys AFRAID OF? ----------questioning the Talmud was never a
criminal offense amongst jews. In Israel-----in order to keep the mad dogs down-------saying "muhummad kanzeer" is a criminal offense---- despite the fact that the statement is true---because uttering that truth creates a pubic hazard (MAD DOGS GO WILD). My hubby-----as your know was born in a shariah shit hole-------he will cross a street just to avoid going near a mosque --------people of his community never so much as mention the koran-------doing so was DANGEROUS----in the shariah shit hole in which they were born. The mad dogs could go nuts. What are you guys trying to HIDE?

If muslims were serious about combating isis filth-----they would BAN videos of public executions and other atrocities that so DELIGHT jihadista sluts. It is a matter of cause and effect-------if filth interests the sluts that much ------time to BAN it. The german government recognized that Holocaust denial propaganda INTERESTS and INCITES islamo Nazi pigs and sows

Stop lying or post the link where authorities have ever claimed the history to be perfect...
Well it's quite obvious that the authorities consider the official Holocaust story as told to be perfect.

Because in several countries you can be thrown into jail if you question or deny any part of it. .... :cool:

Tell us, kiddos, what's the problem if the Nazis did slaughter the Jews, and many others, if that is actually true? The Nazis rather went our of business decades ago when AH put a gun to his head so, what's the problem here?

Well it's quite obvious that the authorities consider the official Holocaust story as told to be perfect.

Because in several countries you can be thrown into jail if you question or deny any part of it. .... :cool:
You can question it, you can't deny that it happened. Big difference.

And actually I wouldn't have those laws on the books. It makes paranoid even moreso...

In shariah shit holes-----questioning the koran is a criminal offense----in fact a CAPITAL CRIME. What are you guys AFRAID OF? ----------questioning the Talmud was never a
criminal offense amongst jews. In Israel-----in order to keep the mad dogs down-------saying "muhummad kanzeer" is a criminal offense---- despite the fact that the statement is true---because uttering that truth creates a pubic hazard (MAD DOGS GO WILD). My hubby-----as your know was born in a shariah shit hole-------he will cross a street just to avoid going near a mosque --------people of his community never so much as mention the koran-------doing so was DANGEROUS----in the shariah shit hole in which they were born. The mad dogs could go nuts. What are you guys trying to HIDE?

If muslims were serious about combating isis filth-----they would BAN videos of public executions and other atrocities that so DELIGHT jihadista sluts. It is a matter of cause and effect-------if filth interests the sluts that much ------time to BAN it. The german government recognized that Holocaust denial propaganda INTERESTS and INCITES islamo Nazi pigs and sows
Irosie, this thread is about Germany and posting the Holohoax on Facebook.

It's not about muslims or the Quran.

So please don't derail the thread with your off topic nonsense. ..... :cool:

Every other historical event is constantly discussed and dissected by historian's and scholars.

But the alleged Holocaust is the only one where academic's must support the government's official narrative or face prison.

Again, what are the authorities hiding and what group is behind it? ...... :dunno:

the group behind it is ARAB OIL MONEY which pays for
propaganda------from holocaust denial ------to silly little essays by failed professors on "science in the koran". The same money which pays for the entertainment of muslimah sluts who like to watch videos of people being tortured to death

propaganda------from holocaust denial ------to silly little essays by failed professors on "science in the koran". The same money which pays for the entertainment of muslimah sluts who like to watch videos of people being tortured to death
If you believe that.....then start another thread on it......and don't derail this thread. .... :cool:

Irosie, this thread is about Germany and posting the Holohoax on Facebook.

It's not about muslims or the Quran.

So please don't derail the thread with your off topic nonsense. ..... :cool:

it is not off topic-----you introduced that concept "what are you trying to hide" -----I expanded on the MOTIVATION that
YOU introduced. It is an interesting MOTIVATION

Well it looks like irosie's off topic insanity has trashed another good thread.

I've got a few errands to run this afternoon so I guess I'll vacate the forum

Bye .... :bye1:

If you believe that.....then start another thread on it......and don't derail this thread. .... :cool:

the thread is not DERAILED It should be obvious to anyone that in order to criminalize an action -----the action has to EXIST------Holocaust denial became big business for escaped Nazi war criminals living in countries like SYRIA and EGYPT------their stuff was translated and promulgated ----I read it in English way back circa 1960 and heard it from the mouths of PAKISTANIS circa 1970-----educated ---generally in Karachi and muslims from India educated in New Dehli. No doubt it went thruout Europe too-----thus it got a big circulation-------check your mosque book shelves

With all due respect, it is not off topic. It is not your thread. :cool:

Forum List

Back