geroge zimmerman turns 15 minutes into infamy

Years after his being declared innocent people like YOU spread lies about him which means you never cared about the truth that was shown in the trial about what a miserable man/boy Treyvon was with two disgusting parents who didn't give him the love he needed but YOU don't give a shit.
he was never inoncent. the prosucution failed trayvon.

this psycho path should not be in the news,
Zimmerman was a victim to the thug that had him on the ground trying to beat him to death. You know, the thug who 0bama said 'could be my son'.

Zimmerman was always a bit of a loose cannon, it sure looks like Trayvon picked the wrong creepy "ass cracker" to jump on that fateful evening.

Hopefully, this is a lesson to street thugs everywhere- the guy you think is an ass cracker might actually be oozing with machismo and plug your sorry ass , holmes.

Zimmerman was always a bit of a loose cannon, it sure looks like Trayvon picked the wrong creepy "ass cracker" to jump on that fateful evening.

Hopefully, this is a lesson to street thugs everywhere- the guy you think is an ass cracker might actually be oozing with machismo and plug your sorry ass , holmes.
he didnt jump him.

so you admit trayvon was beating hos head against the concrete,,
It's amazing too me how you can get a concussion with a football helmet on, but you have your head bashed on the concrete repeatedly and you don't even need a band aid. Your head is being bashed so hard you are about to lose consciousness, but 15mins later you can remember everything and you don't even have a head ache.
and we all know when thats happening your are on blow away from death,, so shooting him saved his life,,
Yea incredible guy, you are 2 seconds from death but you can remember to grab your trusty pistol and shoot a kid at point blank range.

It's amazing too me how you can get a concussion with a football helmet on, but you have your head bashed on the concrete repeatedly and you don't even need a band aid. Your head is being bashed so hard you are about to lose consciousness, but 15mins later you can remember everything and you don't even have a head ache.

Yea incredible guy, you are 2 seconds from death but you can remember to grab your trusty pistol and shoot a kid at point blank range.
tell ya what,, let me sit on your chest and pound your head into the concrete while you have a gun ion your hand and we can see how long it takes you to shoot me??

how about it?? is it a date??

Forum List

Back