geroge zimmerman turns 15 minutes into infamy

"Won his freedom" What does that mean? Everybody is innocent until proved guilty so he didn't win anything. He was found not guilty and y'all left wing crazies need to leave him alone.

tell ya what,, let me sit on your chest and pound your head into the concrete while you have a gun ion your hand and we can see how long it takes you to shoot me??

how about it?? is it a date??
Tell you what how about we flip the situation, I guarantee you after I have slammed your head on the concrete you will not be able to pull a gun and shoot anyone. I will also bet your head will need more than a band aid.

Tell you what how about we flip the situation, I guarantee you after I have slammed your head on the concrete you will not be able to pull a gun and shoot anyone. I will also bet your head will need more than a band aid.
so youre admitting that zimmernam was justified in shooting treyvon,, now we are getting somewhere,,

That would be like me saying that the 3 racist, rednecks in Georgia were justified in murdering Ahmaud Arbery. Zimmerman should be doing 30 to life as we speak.
no,, thats you trying to deflect from the fact you admitted zimmermen was justified in shooting treyvon,,

Forum List

Back