Gerrymandering forges onward ...

I never said I did. Nor that I wanted such power. Check your reading comprehension.
Backpedaling like an NFL cornerback?

You said you want to get rid of gerrymandering by using multi-representative districts, did you not? Your state has that power. Knock yourself out!

You are pathetic as you cannot even remember your own posts.

In post #12 you said, "I think it going to take a shift to multi-representative districts - eg on large district, with five reps."

Backpedaling like an NFL cornerback?
Fuck you. You're strawmanning, like you always do. Make up shit I didn't say and go to town. Pure chickenshit
In post #12 you said, "I think it going to take a shift to multi-representative districts - eg on large district, with five reps."
Yep. Didn't say a fucking thing about "dictating" to others. We're already working on in it my state. You can wallow in the gerrymandering as much as you like.

Anyway, you can piss off now. Done with your trolling.

Fuck you. You're strawmanning, like you always do. Make up shit I didn't say and go to town. Pure chickenshit

Yep. Didn't say a fucking thing about "dictating" to others. We're already working on in it my state. You can wallow in the gerrymandering as much as you like.

Anyway, you can piss off now. Done with your trolling.
No way! I am not through educating you on the Constitution, which you seem to blatantly ignore!

Forum List

Back