Get Ready for WW3: Pentagon can activate reservists for Russia deterrence, Biden says!

/——/ We love it when the opposing party gives us advice on how we can defeat them in the next election. It’s so sporting of you guys. BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA
My commentary on the Trump Agenda being (mostly) good for America should have eliminated in your mind the likelihood that I am a loyal Democrat.

I want secure borders and the expulsion of illegal aliens and an end to woke-ism in government and an America-first approach to our foreign policy.

I also hold that the LibProgs will greatly and further damage the Republic if they hold the White House and Senate again after the 2024 elections.

That doesn't sound like any mainstream "opposing party" sycophant now, does it? Nor am I some kind of Fifth Columnist looking to weaken the GOP.

No... I am a dyed-in-the-wool loyal American who sees LibProgs as nearly as dangerous as your autocratic Orange con-man.

Do you really and truly believe that you can win with Donald Trump as your GOP candidate, after January 6, 2021?

Do you not realize that most of America beyond your own party borders would now vote for a fence-post rather than see Trump regain the White House?

Do you not realize that you do not have the Numbers on your side to win without massive support from Independents and "Purple" Voters?

Do you not realize that you will NOT get those Independents and Purples to vote alongside you in November 2024 if you stupidly insist on running Trump?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, boy... are you (collectively) really-and-truly that blind and stupid?

For the sake of the Republic I hope I'm wrong about that.

My commentary on the Trump Agenda being (mostly) good for America should have eliminated in your mind the likelihood that I am a loyal Democrat.

I want secure borders and the expulsion of illegal aliens and an end to woke-ism in government and an America-first approach to our foreign policy.

I also hold that the LibProgs will greatly and further damage the Republic if they hold the White House and Senate again after the 2024 elections.

That doesn't sound like any mainstream "opposing party" sycophant now, does it? Nor am I some kind of Fifth Columnist looking to weaken the GOP.

No... I am a dyed-in-the-wool loyal American who sees LibProgs as nearly as dangerous as your autocratic Orange con-man.

Do you really and truly believe that you can win with Donald Trump as your GOP candidate, after January 6, 2021?

Do you not realize that most of America beyond your own party borders would now vote for a fence-post rather than see Trump regain the White House?

Do you not realize that you do not have the Numbers on your side to win without massive support from Independents and "Purple" Voters?

Do you not realize that you will NOT get those Independents and Purples to vote alongside you in November 2024 if you stupidly insist on running Trump?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, boy... are you (collectively) really-and-truly that blind and stupid?

For the sake of the Republic I hope I'm wrong about that.
/——/ Sure, we believe you. You may not be a democRAT but you are in an opposing party THD RINO PARTY whose motto is Trump gave us what we demanded but he’s not part of our little club.

/——/ Sure, we believe you.
You should. I am telling you the truth.
You may not be a democRAT
Full Disclosure: I am a registered Democrat in northeastern Illinois. But only for purposes of Primary Voting. Only Dems get elected in my district.

But my long voting track record shows me voting Republican almost as often as I do Democrat.

I am Left of Karl Marx on a couple of issues and to the Right of Atilla the Hun on a half-dozen others.

And middle-oif-the-road on a lot of other stuff.

So much for my own half-a$$ed bona fides in commenting on any of this.

but you are in an opposing party THD RINO PARTY
Nope... an Independent who happens to be a registered (D) only for purposes of helping choose primary winners in a heavily Blue district (damage control).
whose motto is Trump gave us what we demanded but he’s not part of our little club.
More like "he gave us what we demanded but he was such an ignorant, arrogant, unthinking a$$ the he must be set aside in favor of someone sane."

--------

If you nominate Trump again you will lose in November 2024.

The Republic cannot stand another four years with LibProgs controlling both the Oval Office and the Senate.

For the love of God, and for the good of the Republic, do not let that happen.

You should. I am telling you the truth.

Full Disclosure: I am a registered Democrat in northeastern Illinois. But only for purposes of Primary Voting. Only Dems get elected in my district.

But my long voting track record shows me voting Republican almost as often as I do Democrat.

I am Left of Karl Marx on a couple of issues and to the Right of Atilla the Hun on a half-dozen others.

And middle-oif-the-road on a lot of other stuff.

So much for my own half-a$$ed bona fides in commenting on any of this.

Nope... an Independent who happens to be a registered (D) only for purposes of helping choose primary winners in a heavily Blue district (damage control).

More like "he gave us what we demanded but he was such an ignorant, arrogant, unthinking a$$ the he must be set aside in favor of someone sane."

--------

If you nominate Trump again you will lose in November 2024.

The Republic cannot stand another four years with LibProgs controlling both the Oval Office and the Senate.

For the love of God, and for the good of the Republic, do not let that happen.
/——/ BTW, I’m visiting family in Chicago this week.

Forum List

Back