Get Ready for WW3: Pentagon can activate reservists for Russia deterrence, Biden says!

Are you talking about reality, or their fevered, manipulated imaginations?

I'm trying to get any bridge to reality from their fear mongering and desperate panty shitting deference to Putin.

I remember when republicans used to stand up to Russia. When they used to have a backbone.

My how times have changed. Reagan would be run out of the GOP on a rail.

I'm trying to get any bridge to reality from their fear mongering and desperate panty shitting deference to Putin.

I remember when republicans used to stand up to Russia. When they used to have a backbone.

My how times have changed. Reagan would be run out of the GOP on a rail.
The party went into the shitter on Escalator Day, the day they sold their soul to an obvious con man.

If a party can collapse that quickly, it's fair to wonder how strong its foundation was to begin with.

The party went into the shitter on Escalator Day, the day they sold their soul to an obvious con man.

If a party can collapse that quickly, it's fair to wonder how strong its foundation was to begin with.

It was before that. Trump didn't create the conditions for his rise in a party driven mad with conspiracies. He exploited those conditions.

I'd say, 2010 or so. Boehner has some pretty interesting insights into the batshit crazy, hate filled republicans that joined the house that year.

It was before that. Trump didn't create the conditions for his rise in a party driven mad with conspiracies. He exploited those conditions.

I'd say, 2010 or so. Boehner has some pretty interesting insights into the batshit crazy, hate filled republicans that joined the house that year.
Agreed - I've always thought that he was/is merely the right pied piper to open Pandora's box. No one else had been shameless enough and needy enough.

I trace it back to the day Limbaugh went national. Don't listen to the media, listen to me. That was the beginning of the alternate universe. Combined with Gingrich, Rush (and his later copycats) largely created this environment.

Last edited:

/——-/ Another case of incurable TDS. The only con men are democRATs trying to pass Dementia Joe off as a president with complete control of his faculties.

/——-/ Another case of incurable TDS. The only con men are democRATs trying to pass Dementia Joe off as a president with complete control of his faculties.
Hey - in all fairness they never said HE had control. As long as "someone" does, they're happy campers.

The Dems have a real problem in '24 though. Biden's going to be a babbling idiot by then. He won't be able to debate, won't even be able to come out in public.

Hey - in all fairness they never said HE had control. As long as "someone" does, they're happy campers.

The Dems have a real problem in '24 though. Biden's going to be a babbling idiot by then. He won't be able to debate, won't even be able to come out in public.
/—-/ They will have Jill fill in on the campaign trail claiming her husband is hard at work saving the country, or some such idiocy.

More leg-humping. Every day. Weird.

It appears that I have somehow led you to believe that I care about your opinion of me. I apologize for misleading you.

Only have to pass him off as less demented than Trump. :mm:
/—-/ Not even you believe that horseshyt. Trump holds rallies all the time, speaks off the cuff, doesn’t confuse countries or leaders names, doesn’t shake hands with ghosts, and packs the stadium. But you go on with your little fantasy and your little dancing emoji. It’s all you losers have.

Last edited:
/—-/ Not even you believe that horseshyt. Trump holds rallies all the time, speaks off the cuff, doesn’t confuse countries or leaders names, doesn’t shake hands with ghosts and packs the stadium. But you go on with your little fantasy and your little dancing meme. It’s all you losers have.

/—-/ Not even you believe that horseshyt. Trump holds rallies all the time, speaks off the cuff, doesn’t confuse countries or leaders names, doesn’t shake hands with ghosts, and packs the stadium. But you go on with your little fantasy and your little dancing emoji. It’s all you losers have.
He packs smaller and smaller stadiums less and less often! :cool-45:

Republicans have an extraordinary opportunity to redeem themselves in the eyes of the rest of America over the next year.

All they need do is repudiate Donald Trump as their Standard Bearer.

Beyond "redemption", the next step is to reclaim the White House and the Senate, and they do that by nominating others to advance the Trump agenda.

Much of what Trump publicly advocated leading-up-to and during his Presidency was actually and exactly what the Country needed (and mostly still needs).

In Trump's case, however, it was, sadly and dangerously, a case of Right Message, Wrong Messenger.

Should the Republicans nominate Presidential and Senate and House candidates for the 2024 election who actually stand a chance of winning, they CAN win.

Unfortunately - metaphorically speaking - Smart Vegas Money says that they (collectively) lack the intelligence, vision, courage and willpower to actually do it.

Republicans have an extraordinary opportunity to redeem themselves in the eyes of the rest of America over the next year.

All they need do is repudiate Donald Trump as their Standard Bearer.

Beyond "redemption", the next step is to reclaim the White House and the Senate, and they do that by nominating others to advance the Trump agenda.

Much of what Trump publicly advocated leading-up-to and during his Presidency was actually and exactly what the Country needed (and mostly still needs).

In Trump's case, however, it was, sadly and dangerously, a case of Right Message, Wrong Messenger.

Should the Republicans nominate Presidential and Senate and House candidates for the 2024 election who actually stand a chance of winning, they CAN win.

Unfortunately - metaphorically speaking - Smart Vegas Money says that they (collectively) lack the intelligence, vision, courage and willpower to actually do it.
/——/ We love it when the opposing party gives us advice on how we can defeat them in the next election. It’s so sporting of you guys. BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back