Get Rid of Spanish in America

Both of them were from the north, but they never met there. They met in the south where they fled when the war started. My wife was born in Seoul, fourth of five girls. God bless my father in law's soul ... But she came here when she was young so she's really mostly American. She speaks English way better than Korean. Graduated from Smith College
upload_2018-2-16_13-31-20.jpeg

You just said it has no limits, speech can be regulated, that's what you've been arguing. Do you read your own posts?
Are you OK ? I've been saying all along, speech HAS limits - I even provided a list of exceptions (limits), twice. Get it together man.

Say --- aren't you in ..... Florida?

Oopsie, is that a dirty word now?
Actually the word Florida is an English word, used in English government back in the early 16th century - I think it was in the time of Henry VII (grandfather of Queen Elizabeth I)

Actually the word Florida is an English word, used in English government back in the early 16th century - I think it was in the time of Henry VII (grandfather of Queen Elizabeth I)

Nope. Spanish for "flowery".

Therefore you do not exist. Your state is illegal.

I’ve been following along here...this is quite fascinating and bizarre at that same time...either you’re 11 years old or you really can’t decipher the difference between speaking English and speaking Spanish.
OR
You just take great pleasure in making an ass of yourself in public.
Which is it?

Where does the Constitution give you that power?

Can government require you to lend your car to your neighbors when they want to borrow it?
Not hard to find where. In the part that talks about the president and the Congress.

As for the neighbors question, sorry I only answer intelligent.relevant ones.

Of course it's relevant. You gave government the power to control my property without my having committed a crime or received due process.

How does that question suddenly stop being relevant? What made you decide government can restrict my free use one property and not another property?

I’ve been following along here...this is quite fascinating and bizarre at that same time...either you’re 11 years old or you really can’t decipher the difference between speaking English and speaking Spanish.
OR
Which is it?

Sigh ---- being a Special Ed teacher requires so much patience...

Florida
U.S. state, formerly a Spanish colony, probably from Spanish Pascua florida, literally "flowering Easter," a Spanish name for Palm Sunday, and so named because the peninsula was discovered on that day (March 20, 1513) by the expedition of Spanish explorer Ponce de León. From Latin floridus "flowery, in bloom" (see florid). Related: Floridian (1580s as a noun, in reference to the natives; 1819 as an adjective). --- OED

You just said it has no limits, speech can be regulated, that's what you've been arguing. Do you read your own posts?
Are you OK ? I've been saying all along, speech HAS limits - I even provided a list of exceptions (limits), twice. Get it together man.

I said you're arguing speech has limits and you came back with yes it does.

What does the first amendment protect since you think speech between citizens can be regulated?

OR
Which is it?

Florida
U.S. state, formerly a Spanish colony, probably from Spanish Pascua florida, literally "flowering Easter," a Spanish name for Palm Sunday, and so named because the peninsula was discovered on that day (March 20, 1513) by the expedition of Spanish explorer Ponce de León. From Latin floridus "flowery, in bloom" (see florid). Related: Floridian (1580s as a noun, in reference to the natives; 1819 as an adjective). --- OED

Look, I get it, your semantics and hair splitting is fun...for teenagers...there are many Spanish words used in the English language. What I’m asking you is; do you know the difference between speaking Spanish and speaking English?
Do you think that when one orders at Taco Bell IN ENGLISH that he/she just spoke Spanish because they used one word that may be part of the Spanish language?

Most people don't realize or care to know how much Spanish costs the American public. Not just Spanish, California entertains 16-18 languages.

Liberals don't care, because they prefer the chaos and cost in exchange for votes, tearing down America itself and one world order....................................FACT FUCKERS.

OR
Which is it?

Florida

Look, I get it, you’re semantics and hair splitting is fun...for teenagers...there are many Spanish words used in the English language. What I’m asking you is; do you know the difference between speaking Spanish and speaking English?
Do you think that when one orders at Taco Bell IN ENGLISH that he/she just spoke Spanish because they used one word that may be part of the Spanish language?

Here's the thing. Government abuses all power. Agreeing to what two reasonable people would agree something means and granting a power that you expect government to be reasonable could not in any way be less alike. The courts are full of proof of that

OR
Which is it?

Florida

Look, I get it, you’re semantics and hair splitting is fun...for teenagers...there are many Spanish words used in the English language. What I’m asking you is; do you know the difference between speaking Spanish and speaking English?

Once AGAIN I took the wacko OP's wacko OP to yet another logical conclusion. Not that it's "logical" but it is following his logic. One of many example thereof.

Or is abstract critical thought completely beyond your ken?

Both of them were from the north, but they never met there. They met in the south where they fled when the war started. My wife was born in Seoul, fourth of five girls. God bless my father in law's soul ... But she came here when she was young so she's really mostly American. She speaks English way better than Korean. Graduated from Smith College
View attachment 177130
Porque?

Most people don't realize or care to know how much Spanish costs the American public. Not just Spanish, California entertains 16-18 languages.

Liberals don't care, because they prefer the chaos and cost in exchange for votes, tearing down America itself and one world order....................................FACT FUCKERS.

Way beyond not caring, the more government spends, the more they love it

Forget about a national language...you couldn't even make it through the 4th grade with that line of crap.

OR
Which is it?

Florida

Once AGAIN I took the wacko OP's wacko OP to yet another logical conclusion. Not that it's "logical" but it is following his logic. One of many example thereof.

Or is abstract critical thought completely beyond your ken?

NO, NO, NO.....the OP’s post makes perfect sense to any good American...PERIOD. You’ve simply done what you often do...you’ve spun the shit out of simplicity and tried to steer down your twisted path. It’s what you and your type do. It’s actually quite sad that we ever need threads such as this one. When one decides to move to a foreign territory the least that should be expected is that they learn and use the native dialects. Simple shit for anyone sane and logical.

Forum List

Back