Get Rid of Spanish in America

If by "public" speech, you were referring to the public sector, again, I could support that.

But you have no more legitimate right to control my business, which is my property, than you have to control me
I don't need coaching from you.
The SPEECH is what's illegal, dum dum. As an American citizen, through my elected representitives, I, and all other Americans, have EVERY RIGHT to control your business, when it is the correct thing to do.

Banning Spanish from TV, radio, newspapers, telephone recordings, advertising, etc, is correct, and in conformance with what it is to be a NATION.

But you are wrong, butt face. Others that are not a lazy ass like you understand and I understand them.
So your ignorance and your prejudice makes you a hollow fool.

Growing up in a very ethinc family it is wonderful to know 2 different languages.
Its to bad Sei così pigro But that is how most people that are prejudice are about others with true ethnic backgrounds.
And the people you choose to marginalize built this country while individuals like you were seduto sul tuo culo.

The USA is an English-speaking country. It has been that for over 200 years. In order for America to preserve its identity as a NATION, it must have a (ie. ONE) distinctive language and culture.

Currently, there are a few Spanish TV stations, and the AM radio dial is flooded with them. Spanish is also ubiquitous in telephone recordings, voting ballots, and even on billboards. It's time for the US government to put a stop to this madness.

There have been non-English speaking immigrants here in America, for as long as the USA has existed. They have always adapted and quickly learned English. My mother's family arrived here from Denmark, in 1929. There were no radio shows in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents came here from Central America in the 1880's. They had no Spanish signs, or anything like that. They all learned English, quickly.

The only reason there is so much Spanish in America now, is because this helps Democrats to import more immigrants to vote Democrat. Now we have people who have been here for 20 years, and can't speak a word of English. Get rid of all the Spanish. Get it out, and keep it out.

Let’s make America great again, by making America a true NATION again (instead of the mish-mash it has become).

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

Wrong country bud...when you speak that jibber-jabber shit no one that matters listens.
Just your fellow human cockroaches hear you.

mantener esa mierda en Mexico, donde pertenece ... eres el tonto

I had a house keeper once who left a note when she went home asking for "espunges." Maybe I made a mistake by not having her arrested. What do you think?
I think you need to find another thread, Mr Troll.

Dictating what words people can say is, gringo.
So then BY YOUR DEFINITION, the USA is a fascist country, because we have MANY laws that dictate what words people can & cannot say, in certain circumstances (Examples >> slander, libel, sedition, threats, perjury, false advertising, copyright infringement, plagiarism, fighting words, inciting a riot)

So the first amendment in your mind was just a suggestion?

The USA is an English-speaking country. It has been that for over 200 years. In order for America to preserve its identity as a NATION, it must have a (ie. ONE) distinctive language and culture.

Currently, there are a few Spanish TV stations, and the AM radio dial is flooded with them. Spanish is also ubiquitous in telephone recordings, voting ballots, and even on billboards. It's time for the US government to put a stop to this madness.

There have been non-English speaking immigrants here in America, for as long as the USA has existed. They have always adapted and quickly learned English. My mother's family arrived here from Denmark, in 1929. There were no radio shows in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents came here from Central America in the 1880's. They had no Spanish signs, or anything like that. They all learned English, quickly.

The only reason there is so much Spanish in America now, is because this helps Democrats to import more immigrants to vote Democrat. Now we have people who have been here for 20 years, and can't speak a word of English. Get rid of all the Spanish. Get it out, and keep it out.

Let’s make America great again, by making America a true NATION again (instead of the mish-mash it has become).

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

LOL America has always had large immigrant populations enjoying their own languages- with separate newspapers in their own languages.

Which is why we have had German language newspapers and Yiddish newspapers and Chinese newspapers.

You are just ignorant.

And you'd better hope there's not a tornado coming. That's a Spanish word. The Weather Channel have been placed under house arrest.

So has Sarah Palin, for using the Heart song "Barracuda". Heart gets off since they're Canadian. Where fascism hasn't taken hold yet.

Last night I had Tornado Fries. But it's OK because it was a Middle Eastern restaurant where they all speak Arabic. Dodged a bullet there.
Individual words isn't the same as language. Language is words stacked together in sentences, and those in paragraphs. Try being honest, for once.

Yes, regulating private industry is tyranny. It's a violation of the fifth amendment. You are restricting my business, which is my property, without due process
So you don't accept how we do things in America. Even president Trump supports some regulation of private industry. Looks like you're needing a new country. Wanna try Syria ? Bon Voyage.

That is the topic. You want to ban Spanish in business. What business is more Spanish in this country than Mexican restaurants? Think about it. You have them all in one place. Isn't that where you kill them all and let God sort it out?
If the waiters all spoke Spanish, then yes that should be stopped. However, I've been to Mexican restaurants, and they all spoke English. :biggrin:

I have to say, I don't see how it's obvious that someone who wants to make Spanish illegal in private business dealings wouldn't want to also ban Mexican food.

But at least you have my mind at ease on that. Now on to my question of how I order Mexican food since I don't know English words for Mexican food. So?
If you don't see how that's obvious, try thinking harder. Note: Neither in the OP or in my posts have I said anything about banning Mexican food. If you're not capable of tackling the thread subject matter, without changing it, maybe another thread would be better for you.

Swish,

You want Spanish illegal on business documents. Menus are business documents. I'm asking how I order a burrito since the word is illegal

Shit, here in the filthy shithole of Mexifornia there are many places where English is the secondary language...I’ve been in banks with 50 people or more inside where I was the only white person there, including employees...where everyone is speaking Spanish....you kinda stop and suck it all in, at first you feel like you’re in an episode of the Twilight Zone then you quickly realize you’ve become a foreigner in your own country.
You are not alone. In Florida, huge numbers of Puerto Ricans have moved here, after being displaced by Hurricane Maria. I was in a Dollar Tree recently, with about 50 people in the store. It wasn't until I got to the cashier and she said "4.28", that I heard English spoken.

It’s sad...I remember when immigrants whom couldn’t speak English were embarrassed to converse in public. They knew that was a dead give away of their illegal status as it is a requirement for naturalization that one speaks and understands English. Here in Mexifornia they now shout that shit aloud...an illegal status here now means special love and care.

Last edited:
That is the topic. You want to ban Spanish in business. What business is more Spanish in this country than Mexican restaurants? Think about it. You have them all in one place. Isn't that where you kill them all and let God sort it out?
If the waiters all spoke Spanish, then yes that should be stopped. However, I've been to Mexican restaurants, and they all spoke English. :biggrin:

Yes, but even if they speak English, the food has Mexican names, so we can't say them

As an American citizen, through my elected representitives, I, and all other Americans, have EVERY RIGHT to control your business, when it is the correct thing to do

Where does the Constitution give you that power?

Can government require you to lend your car to your neighbors when they want to borrow it?

LOL America has always had large immigrant populations enjoying their own languages- with separate newspapers in their own languages.

Which is why we have had German language newspapers and Yiddish newspapers and Chinese newspapers.

You are just ignorant.

My kids are half Korean, I love that

You are just ignorant.

My kids are half Korean, I love that

Which half, north or south? :p

Growing up in a very ethinc family it is wonderful to know 2 different languages.
Its to bad Sei così pigro But that is how most people that are prejudice are about others with true ethnic backgrounds.
And the people you choose to marginalize built this country while individuals like you were seduto sul tuo culo.
I'm not trying to marginalize people. I'm trying to marginalize American culture and language to keep it AMERICAN, and not allow foreigners to come here and denationalize it to their language and culture.

As for the "individuals like you" comment, it's surprising that after 7 years in this forum you don't know that I happen to be Hispanic, grew up in a very ethnic family, and know 2 different languages.>> speak Spanish fluently, and have desde mil novacientos cinquenta y nueve, as I've posted many times over the past 5 years, that I've been here.

And you'd better hope there's not a tornado coming. That's a Spanish word. The Weather Channel have been placed under house arrest.

So has Sarah Palin, for using the Heart song "Barracuda". Heart gets off since they're Canadian. Where fascism hasn't taken hold yet.

Last night I had Tornado Fries. But it's OK because it was a Middle Eastern restaurant where they all speak Arabic. Dodged a bullet there.
Individual words isn't the same as language. Language is words stacked together in sentences, and those in paragraphs. Try being honest, for once.

Ah, another clarifiation. SO you can use Spanish words, just not Spanish sentences.

Hmmm ...

Amazing how the guy in your Avatar defeated the Nazis and you want to bring them back

Forum List

Back