Get Rid of Spanish in America

You buried that question in the post.

No, government should not have been able to ban them. All drugs should be legal.

I'd have no problem with government warning the population about them. But government has no legitimate power to control the actions of law abiding citizens
You're insane. But that's OK. People who are as unhinged as you are, are in the strict minority (including among conservatives). You say >> "All drugs should be legal" You would have heroin, cocaine, methedrine all be legal. Wow.

Is there a doctor I the house ? I mean really.

And I did not "bury" anything, anywhere. I'd say "nice try" to that, but it wasn't. :auiqs.jpg:

Unhinged = not wanting government to make your choices for you.

Got it. Any more gems? I'm writing this down ...

LOL America has always had large immigrant populations enjoying their own languages- with separate newspapers in their own languages.

Which is why we have had German language newspapers and Yiddish newspapers and Chinese newspapers.

You are just ignorant.
You are ignorant of the OP. It contains the same thing you just said. Please don't waste thread space making a fool out of yourself. We're busy.

LOL- you are always busy with oddball anti-American demands.

Throughout our entire history, there have been groups in the United States that didn't speak English.

German speakers were a large percentage of American citizens when the United States was founded.
Several American states had Spanish speaking majorities when the United States acquired them.

Meanwhile multiple states published official documents in multiple languages- such as Wisconsin where
English, German, and Norwegian languages.

Oh right- I forgot- you aren't actually for "English only"- you just have a problem with Spanish.

Well among the very many problems you have.

Unhinged = not wanting government to make your choices for you.

Got it. Any more gems? I'm writing this down ...
If you don't want govt to make choices for you, then you don't want to have ANY govt. You could live on a deserted island.

th

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-16_16-6-55.png
    upload_2018-2-16_16-6-55.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 13
This is another lost cause, and why I am taking the initiative to get the fuck out of what once was the greatest mono-culture the world has ever seen.
Multi-culturism is the death of any country.

Throughout our entire history, there have been groups in the United States that didn't speak English.

German speakers were a large percentage of American citizens when the United States was founded.
Several American states had Spanish speaking majorities when the United States acquired them.

Meanwhile multiple states published official documents in multiple languages- such as Wisconsin where

Oh right- I forgot- you aren't actually for "English only"- you just have a problem with Spanish.

I don't have a problem. You do. Not understanding THIS is your problem >>

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

I don't have a problem. )

Sure you do. It is pretty obvious to everyone.

Your hostility towards Spanish and ignorance of our countries history is just another example.

I don't have a problem. You do. Not understanding THIS is your problem >>

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

WRONG.

Nation
na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: nation; plural noun: nations
a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.​

If you're going to post from the Spanish-named state of Florida, please learn our language, including the distinction between "and" and "or".

Is Switzerland not a nation? What's its official common language?
Is Canada not a nation? What's its official common language?

Your hostility towards Spanish and ignorance of our countries history is just another example.
I'm not ignorant of our country's history, and some of it is in my own family. Did you read the OP ?

As for Spanish, it simply is not the language of the USA. English is. Some people need to be told twice >>

The USA is an English-speaking country. It has been that for over 200 years. In order for America to preserve its identity as a NATION, it must have a (ie. ONE) distinctive language and culture.

Currently, there are a few Spanish TV stations, and the AM radio dial is flooded with them. Spanish is also ubiquitous in telephone recordings, voting ballots, and even on billboards. It's time for the US government to put a stop to this madness.

There have been non-English speaking immigrants here in America, for as long as the USA has existed. They have always adapted and quickly learned English. My mother's family arrived here from Denmark, in 1929. There were no radio shows in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents came here from Central America in the 1880's. They had no Spanish signs, or anything like that. They all learned English, quickly.

The only reason there is so much Spanish in America now, is because this helps Democrats to import more immigrants to vote Democrat. Now we have people who have been here for 20 years, and can't speak a word of English. Get rid of all the Spanish. Get it out, and keep it out.

Let’s make America great again, by making America a true NATION again (instead of the mish-mash it has become).

vete a la mierda a un pato

gracias por adelantado

No, don't eliminate it BUT......
No teaching in it as their first language in school.
No printing of ballots in ANY language but English.
No printing of ANYTHING, Drivers license materials, SSI materials, Unemployment, nothing.
They can learn our language or they can leave.

WRONG.

Nation
na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.​

If you're going to post from the Spanish-named state of Florida, please learn our language, including the distinction between "and" and "or".

My source >> Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.

Your source >> 00000000

No. Canada is most definitely NOT a nation. Of course not. What a stupid question. Does it have a (ONE) distinctive language and culture. No, it has 2. Canada is the poster child of non-nations, struggling to be a nation, and defying the basic definition of the word.

The USA is an English-speaking country. It has been that for over 200 years. In order for America to preserve its identity as a NATION, it must have a (ie. ONE) distinctive language and culture.

Currently, there are a few Spanish TV stations, and the AM radio dial is flooded with them. Spanish is also ubiquitous in telephone recordings, voting ballots, and even on billboards. It's time for the US government to put a stop to this madness.

There have been non-English speaking immigrants here in America, for as long as the USA has existed. They have always adapted and quickly learned English. My mother's family arrived here from Denmark, in 1929. There were no radio shows in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents came here from Central America in the 1880's. They had no Spanish signs, or anything like that. They all learned English, quickly.

The only reason there is so much Spanish in America now, is because this helps Democrats to import more immigrants to vote Democrat. Now we have people who have been here for 20 years, and can't speak a word of English. Get rid of all the Spanish. Get it out, and keep it out.

Let’s make America great again, by making America a true NATION again (instead of the mish-mash it has become).

gracias por adelantado

There’s this filthy culture to the south of us, they’ll fuck anything, probably even ducks. It’s a weird place, a real shithole nation ran by cartels...beheadings are quite common there. Grab all your shit and go check it it out.

gracias por adelantado

There’s this filthy culture to the south of us, they’ll fuck anything, probably even ducks. It’s a weird place, a real shithole nation ran by cartels...beheadings are quite common there. Grab all your shit and go check it it out.

agarra esto, cabeza de alfiler

I'm not ignorant of our country's history, and some of it is in my own family. Did you read the OP ?

As for Spanish, it simply is not the language of the USA. English is. )

Spanish is one of the languages of the USA and has been for most of our history.

nation | Definition of nation in English by Oxford Dictionaries
A large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular state or territory.

'or'

By your 'definition' the United States was not even a nation in 1776.

But the United States is certainly a nation today- even with our Spanish speaking, Chinese speaking, Russian speaking, Polish speaking, etc heritage.

Based on what evidence? There is no Swiss language. Depending on which region in Switzerland you live in you might speak French, German, Italian, or Romansh. I don't recall the Swiss having an identity crisis.

WRONG.

Nation
na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

My source >> Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.

Your source >> 00000000

No. Canada is most definitely NOT a nation. Of course not. What a stupid question. Does it have a (ONE) distinctive language and culture. No, it has 2. Canada is the poster child of non-nations, struggling to be a nation, and defying the basic definition of the word.

a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language,

It is like you ignore everything in your definition but the word language.

Forum List

Back