Get Rid of Spanish in America

How do you have an official language of a Nation made up of immigrants from other nations?

If you really want to get technical -- the official laughable should be Spanish or Dutch.

Go take a history class. Make sure the prof is legit and not an alt-right loser. Maybe you'll learn something.

Why would I think that you and your opinions are worth anything?
To be legal they have to pass and English test. Educate yourself cum bucket.
You are a filthy thing.

Put me on ignore or pound sound.
Because you have a disgusting mouth on you? Where did this come from?

You are assuming I give a shit about what you think. I don't.

Why would I think that you or your opinions have any value? You, of the filthy mouth that says quite a bit about your upbringing. Most Americans do not talk like savages.

Why would I think that you and your opinions are worth anything?
To be legal they have to pass and English test. Educate yourself cum bucket.
You are a filthy thing.

Put me on ignore or pound sound.
Because you have a disgusting mouth on you? Where did this come from?

You are assuming I give a shit about what you think. I don't.

Why would I think that you or your opinions have any value? You, of the filthy mouth that says quite a bit about your upbringing. Most Americans do not talk like savages.

C'mere and sit on my lap honey. Well talk about the merits and detriments of current immigration law.

Our "leaders" don't even have eough courage to declare English the offical language of the United States
I don't see why it should take courage.
Me either but it remains that English is not the offical language of the United States[ which is a travesty
Nonsense.

It’s not a ‘travesty,’ it’s Constitutional – where government seeking to impose an ‘official’ language would be un-Constitutional:

‘This opinion addresses the constitutionality of Article XXVIII of the Arizona Constitution (the "Amendment"), which was adopted in 1988 and which provides, inter alia, that English is the official language of the State of Arizona and that the state and its political subdivisions--including all government officials and employees performing government business--must "act" only in English.

We hold that the Amendment violates the First Amendment to the United States Constitution because it adversely impacts the constitutional rights of non-English-speaking persons with regard to their obtaining access to their government and limits the political speech of elected officials and public employees. We also hold that the Amendment violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution because it unduly burdens core First Amendment rights of a specific class without materially advancing a legitimate state interest.’

RUIZ V. HULL

Fortunately we have a Constitution that protects the American people from the ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate common to most on the right.

Our "leaders" don't even have eough courage to declare English the offical language of the United States
I don't see why it should take courage.
Me either but it remains that English is not the offical language of the United States[ which is a travesty
Nonsense.

It’s not a ‘travesty,’ it’s Constitutional – where government seeking to impose an ‘official’ language would be un-Constitutional:

‘This opinion addresses the constitutionality of Article XXVIII of the Arizona Constitution (the "Amendment"), which was adopted in 1988 and which provides, inter alia, that English is the official language of the State of Arizona and that the state and its political subdivisions--including all government officials and employees performing government business--must "act" only in English.

We hold that the Amendment violates the First Amendment to the United States Constitution because it adversely impacts the constitutional rights of non-English-speaking persons with regard to their obtaining access to their government and limits the political speech of elected officials and public employees. We also hold that the Amendment violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution because it unduly burdens core First Amendment rights of a specific class without materially advancing a legitimate state interest.’

RUIZ V. HULL

Fortunately we have a Constitution that protects the American people from the ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate common to most on the right.

Well sure except that US Immigration requires them to speak English. I already posted it coward.

The USA is an English-speaking country. It has been that for over 200 years. In order for America to preserve its identity as a NATION, it must have a (ie. ONE) distinctive language and culture.

Currently, there are a few Spanish TV stations, and the AM radio dial is flooded with them. Spanish is also ubiquitous in telephone recordings, voting ballots, and even on billboards. It's time for the US government to put a stop to this madness.

There have been non-English speaking immigrants here in America, for as long as the USA has existed. They have always adapted and quickly learned English. My mother's family arrived here from Denmark, in 1929. There were no radio shows in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents came here from Central America in the 1880's. They had no Spanish signs, or anything like that. They all learned English, quickly.

The only reason there is so much Spanish in America now, is because this helps Democrats to import more immigrants to vote Democrat. Now we have people who have been here for 20 years, and can't speak a word of English. Get rid of all the Spanish. Get it out, and keep it out.

Let’s make America great again, by making America a true NATION again (instead of the mish-mash it has become).

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

Arguing that the US government and all government services should end Spanish I agree with.

Your proposal that the government should have the power to restrict Spanish for non-government services like TV stations is complete tyranny, Unconstitutional and immoral
You’re only half right: it’s all tyranny, un-Constitutional, and immoral.

The USA is an English-speaking country. It has been that for over 200 years. In order for America to preserve its identity as a NATION, it must have a (ie. ONE) distinctive language and culture.

Currently, there are a few Spanish TV stations, and the AM radio dial is flooded with them. Spanish is also ubiquitous in telephone recordings, voting ballots, and even on billboards. It's time for the US government to put a stop to this madness.

There have been non-English speaking immigrants here in America, for as long as the USA has existed. They have always adapted and quickly learned English. My mother's family arrived here from Denmark, in 1929. There were no radio shows in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents came here from Central America in the 1880's. They had no Spanish signs, or anything like that. They all learned English, quickly.

The only reason there is so much Spanish in America now, is because this helps Democrats to import more immigrants to vote Democrat. Now we have people who have been here for 20 years, and can't speak a word of English. Get rid of all the Spanish. Get it out, and keep it out.

Let’s make America great again, by making America a true NATION again (instead of the mish-mash it has become).

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

Arguing that the US government and all government services should end Spanish I agree with.

Your proposal that the government should have the power to restrict Spanish for non-government services like TV stations is complete tyranny, Unconstitutional and immoral
You’re only half right: it’s all tyranny, un-Constitutional, and immoral.

For the most obvious one, show where it's Unconstitutional for the US government to conduct business only in English.

You can take any leftist idiot and show they're less of a useless ideologue than you are

Just for those that believe it is a good thing to have multiple languages in a country. Didn't God make that a curse and a pushment for men?
Look up the Tower of Babel

No printing of ballots in ANY language but English.
No printing of ANYTHING, Drivers license materials, SSI materials, Unemployment, nothing.
They can learn our language or they can leave.

Have you ever read the Constitution?

I'm not aware of anything in the Constitution that says the federal government can't declare an official language.
You’re not alone in your ignorance.

But the Constitution prohibits exactly that.

No printing of ballots in ANY language but English.
No printing of ANYTHING, Drivers license materials, SSI materials, Unemployment, nothing.
They can learn our language or they can leave.

Have you ever read the Constitution?

I'm not aware of anything in the Constitution that says the federal government can't declare an official language.
You’re not alone in your ignorance.

But the Constitution prohibits exactly that.

So are you working to show that our current immigration law is unconstitutional?

Zeig Heil!

I'd rather get rid of trailer park trash white supremacist neo-nazi losers.

Forum List

Back