Get Rid of Spanish in America

Spanish was here long before English was. Mexico owned the entire southwest of this country long before the white man showed up. It was the United States that started the American/Mexican war taking their land away from them. "Remember the Alamo."

You'll find that many people in the southwest are bilengual. We're talking Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico and half of California. If you go to Mexico today, you'll find that Mexicans are learning English much faster than Americans are learning Spanish. It's because of the tourism in Mexico that cater to Americans and Canadians.

It's good to have many different languages in this country. If you remember correctly after 9/11 we were begging people to come forward that could speak Farsi.

C3PX1ifXAAAVQze.jpg
Actually, Mexico started the Mexican-American War by inviting Americans into Texas to help them deal with the ferocious Comanches. Afterwards, they decided they didn't like the Americans either, and tried to kick them out - after they had already established themselves there.

And NO, it is NOT good to have many different languages in a country.m If you do, you don't have a country. You have a mess.

The United States, a country that has achieved more than any other country is like it or not, diverse.

The United States, a country that has achieved more than any other country is like it or not, diverse.
Much of that diversity is diminishing, as unAmerican illegal aliens continue getting the boot out of here. :biggrin:

The USA is an English-speaking country. It has been that for over 200 years. In order for America to preserve its identity as a NATION, it must have a (ie. ONE) distinctive language and culture.

Currently, there are a few Spanish TV stations, and the AM radio dial is flooded with them. Spanish is also ubiquitous in telephone recordings, voting ballots, and even on billboards. It's time for the US government to put a stop to this madness.

There have been non-English speaking immigrants here in America, for as long as the USA has existed. They have always adapted and quickly learned English. My mother's family arrived here from Denmark, in 1929. There were no radio shows in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents came here from Central America in the 1880's. They had no Spanish signs, or anything like that. They all learned English, quickly.

The only reason there is so much Spanish in America now, is because this helps Democrats to import more immigrants to vote Democrat. Now we have people who have been here for 20 years, and can't speak a word of English. Get rid of all the Spanish. Get it out, and keep it out.

Let’s make America great again, by making America a true NATION again (instead of the mish-mash it has become).

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)
A simple reply.. most of the Spanish-speaking population is in the Southwest and California..where there were Spanish colonists 100+ years before the Mayflower. So who you calling, 'immigrants', latecomer?

A simple reply.. most of the Spanish-speaking population is in the Southwest and California..where there were Spanish colonists 100+ years before the Mayflower. So who you calling, 'immigrants', latecomer?
I'm not in the southwest or California.
I'm in the USA.

images

What? This is the United States, there isn't one distinctive culture or language.
True there isn't, but it getting more and more distinctively national, every day. :biggrin:

View attachment 180999 View attachment 181000

Not really. You could throw all the DACA kids out of the country and we'd still have a very heavy hispanic cultural influence in this country. You're too late.

The best you can do is Archie Bunker your remaining days.

I'm not in the southwest or California.
I'm in the USA.

images

The Southwest and California are not a part of the USA? Is that really your nationalist message?

Duh!

They are signs from nations with Official Languages. They still accommodate those who
speak other languages. You are a fearful man who fears the wrong things.
I fear some things that SHOULD be feared, which are destructive. You should too. As for the nations you refer too, I don't care what they do. If they are multicultural, that's not my problem.

The Southwest and California are not a part of the USA? Is that really your nationalist message?
California has made itself too unAmerican to really be a part of the US. They should secede, and we should help them do it. :biggrin:

The USA is an English-speaking country. It has been that for over 200 years. In order for America to preserve its identity as a NATION, it must have a (ie. ONE) distinctive language and culture.

Currently, there are a few Spanish TV stations, and the AM radio dial is flooded with them. Spanish is also ubiquitous in telephone recordings, voting ballots, and even on billboards. It's time for the US government to put a stop to this madness.

There have been non-English speaking immigrants here in America, for as long as the USA has existed. They have always adapted and quickly learned English. My mother's family arrived here from Denmark, in 1929. There were no radio shows in Danish for them. My paternal grandparents came here from Central America in the 1880's. They had no Spanish signs, or anything like that. They all learned English, quickly.

The only reason there is so much Spanish in America now, is because this helps Democrats to import more immigrants to vote Democrat. Now we have people who have been here for 20 years, and can't speak a word of English. Get rid of all the Spanish. Get it out, and keep it out.

Let’s make America great again, by making America a true NATION again (instead of the mish-mash it has become).

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, system of economics, and a DISTINCTIVE LANGUAGE & CULTURE. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.)

Covfefe????

Forum List

Back