Gettin There: Voters In Several States Set To Roll Back Marijuana Prohibition This Year...

I like laws that help keep Liberals from becoming more dependent of taxpayers. Unfortunately, Liberals must be saved from themselves via legislation, law and order. I like the DEA, I like a society full of unimpaired, productive, ambitious types....you know, the type that isn’t stoned.

There's a shorter way to say that. You like Authoritarians in jackboots.

I suspect you're all about licking them, but that might be going out on a limb.

NEGATIVE
You understood it perfectly...your feelings are hurt because you know I’m on point. Most laws exist solely to stop you piece of shits from imposing on us good, productive types. You know this. Should we be a nation of no law and order?

:rofl:

Y'all paid trolls in your Tashkent cubicles often try too hard.

Diga me Tonto, how the fuck does a stoner puffing on his porch contemplating the birds disrupt "law and order"? Hm?

(Probably a dumb question to ask bottom feeding filth seeking an anything goes, no boundaries, free for all...huh?)

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.

Yep, that would be me, and as a pleasant surprise it's also the OP.

You Fascisti on the other hand with your wet dreams about Ve vill control ze Vorld are on the way the fuck out. Being Liberals, we won't force you out, but we will hold the door for you, with a sad look on our collective face at the pathetic hole you've dug yourself into. :eusa_angel:

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.”

Do you only want that one sector of “Big Gummint” which “micromanages” my checking account so you lowlife fucks can eat?
You know, that one sector which holds the hand of dependent pet humans? You fucking LOVE that sector...don’t you?
How about you Golfing Gator?

I support smaller government and more personal freedoms...the very opposite of what you support.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No you don't. You want the government to protect and provide for addicts. That needs a big government. The government wants more drug use because druggies are malleable non entities. Like asses following the carrot, they will walk off a cliff.

The official position of many California politicians is that you should be able to get so high on pot that you no longer care what is being done to you.

We need hunters and bounties.

If one can get drunk there is no valid reason they should not be able to get high.

It is all about control and bigger government

Oh the deep LefTard logic...haha
“If alcohol is legal, heroin and cocaine should be as well.”
“If you’re gonna let one illegal wetback in you have to let tens of millions in.”
Fucking lowlife retards.

Alcohol addiction is more deadly than heroin.

No one should be in jail for using non government approved recreational substances. You nanny statists are the dregs of society. You're the worst.
Then get the government out completely. When you are drooling on your porch and someone caps your ass, no government. Right?

NEGATIVE
You understood it perfectly...your feelings are hurt because you know I’m on point. Most laws exist solely to stop you piece of shits from imposing on us good, productive types. You know this. Should we be a nation of no law and order?

Diga me Tonto, how the fuck does a stoner puffing on his porch contemplating the birds disrupt "law and order"? Hm?

(Probably a dumb question to ask bottom feeding filth seeking an anything goes, no boundaries, free for all...huh?)

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.

You Fascisti on the other hand with your wet dreams about Ve vill control ze Vorld are on the way the fuck out. Being Liberals, we won't force you out, but we will hold the door for you, with a sad look on our collective face at the pathetic hole you've dug yourself into. :eusa_angel:

Oh, you mean a Liberal. One who doesn't believe Big Gummint has any business micromanaging people's personal affairs.”

Do you only want that one sector of “Big Gummint” which “micromanages” my checking account so you lowlife fucks can eat?
You know, that one sector which holds the hand of dependent pet humans? You fucking LOVE that sector...don’t you?

I support smaller government and more personal freedoms...the very opposite of what you support.

No you don't. You want the government to protect and provide for addicts. That needs a big government. The government wants more drug use because druggies are malleable non entities. Like asses following the carrot, they will walk off a cliff.

Find me a even one post where I said I wanted the government to protect anyone.

Leave them alone and nature will deal with drug addicts, they will kill themselves off

And a sheep like you should never talk about others bring malleable

NEGATIVE

Haha...sure you do.
More retard logic...”Do away with the DEA...you know decrease the size of government...then develop a massive government agency to regulate and oversee the stoner industry.”
You ignorant fools crack me the fuck up.

Who wants to do away with the DEA.

They should be kept around for quality assurance.

Why do you statist want to over regulate everything.

NEGATIVE

There are no cannabis "addicts". And you know this as you've been edumacated on this shit before.

If you need a memory jog, it was when you were going :lalala:

NEGATIVE

There are no cannabis "addicts". And you know this as you've been edumacated on this shit before.

I don't believe you. I know pot addicts.

I don't believe you. I know pot addicts.

No you don't.

The official position of many California politicians is that you should be able to get so high on pot that you no longer care what is being done to you.

If one can get drunk there is no valid reason they should not be able to get high.

“If you’re gonna let one illegal wetback in you have to let tens of millions in.”
Fucking lowlife retards.

No one should be in jail for using non government approved recreational substances. You nanny statists are the dregs of society. You're the worst.
Then get the government out completely. When you are drooling on your porch and someone caps your ass, no government. Right?

No lets not play the extreme game today. How about we let the government do quality control and safety pamphlets on how to not let drug use become drug abuse. Not the continued overseer of a virtual police state where draconian arrest, harassment, illegal forfeitures, massive corruption, and lengthy incarcerations are the norm.

Oh, "sanity," huh? Yeah, just what America needs: another legalized drug.

Oh, "sanity," huh? Yeah, just what America needs: another legalized drug.

Another statist comes to the thread.

This board is knee deep in big government less freedom people.

Why the fuck would you care if a guy chooses to smoke a joint in his living room vice chugging a few beers?

Fucking lowlife retards.

No lets not play the extreme game today. How about we let the government do quality control and safety pamphlets on how to not let drug use become drug abuse. Not the continued overseer of a virtual police state where draconian arrest, harassment, illegal forfeitures, massive corruption, and lengthy incarcerations are the norm.

Let us not forget that people of color who use marijuana at about the same rate as whites often end up facing more convictions and higher incarceration rates.

There's nothing wrong with harassing drug addicts. They are like zombies. They don't even know. They can be stoned and the ones who can walk just stumble along.

Fucking lowlife retards.

Let us not forget that people of color who use marijuana at about the same rate as whites often end up facing more convictions and higher incarceration rates.
The poc marks are obnoxious in many other ways.

There's nothing wrong with harassing drug addicts. They are like zombies. They don't even know. They can be stoned and the ones who can walk just stumble along.

Why not just worry about your self and not go around harassing people? What kind of sick fuck spends their time harassing people that have done nothing to them?

You really should have been born in the late 20s Germany, you would have fit in very well

Yea freedom! Can we stone drunks too?
Why not. Start a thread on alcoholics and we can stone drunks all day long.

I don't want to stone drunks nor is it necessary to start a new thread.

Do you want to stone people addicted to alcohol? If not, why not? If so, how do you figure you're going to ping your own head?

Forum List

Back