Gettin There: Voters In Several States Set To Roll Back Marijuana Prohibition This Year...

Nah, err on the side of Freedom & Liberty. This isn't a Government issue. Adult Citizens should be free to decide whether or not they wanna get high or drunk. End Prohibition, and then move to abolish the DEA.

Sounds good, sounds noble, looks good on paper...BUT
We write legislation to mitigate and control the collateral damage caused by irresponsible people making their own choices....it sucks that “Freedoms and Liberties” must be lost....BUT you should have no right to chose to be a stoned lowlife then demand a right to my checking account.

Nah, you have every right to be a 'stoned lowlife.' It's not a Government issue. Prohibition doesn't work.
Prohibition against murder doesn't work or against shoplifting either.

Really? Very poor analogy. Consume all the drugs & alcohol you want, just don't break the law. Don't harm others.

Spot on really...
You’re being unrealistic...that’s Libtardia like bullshit.
More on drugs leads to more on the welfare tit, more criminality....more lowlife filth. This isn’t even debatable.

Marijuana users tend to make more money

People who smoke weed are richer, more successful and happier, study finds

In terms of household income, the figure was $93,800 (£73,470) for consumers, significantly higher than the $70,000 (£54811) average for abstainers.

Similar results were found in Colorado with 64 percent of cannabis consumers in full-time jobs, compared to 54 percent of those who would not consider consuming the drug.

The finding that consumers are more likely to be parents also refutes the familiar stereotype of cannabis users being irresponsible. In California, 64 percent of consumers had started a family, while the figure for abstainers stood at 55 percent.

In terms of life satisfaction, nearly five in ten Colorado consumers agreed that they are more satisfied with life today than they were a year ago, compared to about four in ten among those who avoid cannabis.

Healthier habits and social activity also correlated. In Colorado, 36 percent of consumers described themselves as “very social people”, whereas only 28 percent of marijuana avoiders said the same.

Consumers in both Colorado and California also said they enjoyed outdoor recreation at significantly higher rates.

Personally I think it comes down to marijuana not being physically debilitating with regular use that alcohol and cigarettes have that this leads to people living more productive lives.

Mick Jagger can still sing and dance.

Not many his age can....

Mick, of course, is a life long toker....

We write legislation to mitigate and control the collateral damage caused by irresponsible people making their own choices....it sucks that “Freedoms and Liberties” must be lost....BUT you should have no right to chose to be a stoned lowlife then demand a right to my checking account.

Nah, you have every right to be a 'stoned lowlife.' It's not a Government issue. Prohibition doesn't work.

Really? Very poor analogy. Consume all the drugs & alcohol you want, just don't break the law. Don't harm others.

Spot on really...
More on drugs leads to more on the welfare tit, more criminality....more lowlife filth. This isn’t even debatable.

In terms of household income, the figure was $93,800 (£73,470) for consumers, significantly higher than the $70,000 (£54811) average for abstainers.

Similar results were found in Colorado with 64 percent of cannabis consumers in full-time jobs, compared to 54 percent of those who would not consider consuming the drug.

The finding that consumers are more likely to be parents also refutes the familiar stereotype of cannabis users being irresponsible. In California, 64 percent of consumers had started a family, while the figure for abstainers stood at 55 percent.

In terms of life satisfaction, nearly five in ten Colorado consumers agreed that they are more satisfied with life today than they were a year ago, compared to about four in ten among those who avoid cannabis.

Healthier habits and social activity also correlated. In Colorado, 36 percent of consumers described themselves as “very social people”, whereas only 28 percent of marijuana avoiders said the same.

Consumers in both Colorado and California also said they enjoyed outdoor recreation at significantly higher rates.

Personally I think it comes down to marijuana not being physically debilitating with regular use that alcohol and cigarettes have that this leads to people living more productive lives.

Haha...funny shit.
Sane people know exactly who smokes weed...it isn’t doctors and lawyers. It’s you filthy lowlife bastards. Nice try though.
Study: Poorer marijuana users smoking the most – The Denver Post

Spot on really...

Haha...here’s your boy.

Spot on really...

Haha...funny shit.
Sane people know exactly who smokes weed...it isn’t doctors and lawyers. It’s you filthy lowlife bastards. Nice try though.

Can't read your article as it's a paid subscription. I bet you aren't subscribed to it either.

Spot on really...

Haha...here’s your boy.

I don't give two shits about the guys opinion.

Spot on really...

Haha...funny shit.

Can't read your article as it's a paid subscription. I bet you aren't subscribed to it either.

Well shit...if you can’t read it I’m sure it’s not credible...haha
“Similarly, Americans of all ages with a household income of less than $20,000 accounted for 29 percent of all marijuana use and 27 percent of all cigarette use, compared to only 13 percent of all alcohol use and 19 percent of the total adult population.

The concentration of use among poorer households means that many marijuana users are spending a high proportion of their income on their marijuana habit. Users who spend fully one quarter of their income on weed account for 15 percent of all marijuana use.

One interesting finding is that over the past 10 years as many states have liberalized their marijuana policies, marijuana arrests are down while marijuana purchases are up. This means that the risk of getting arrested for marijuana use has fallen sharply since 2002. That year, there was one marijuana arrest for every 550 marijuana purchases, according to Davenport and Caulkins. By 2013, there was one marijuana arrest for every 1,090 purchases.”

Spot on really...

Haha...funny shit.

Well shit...if you can’t read it I’m sure it’s not credible...haha
“Similarly, Americans of all ages with a household income of less than $20,000 accounted for 29 percent of all marijuana use and 27 percent of all cigarette use, compared to only 13 percent of all alcohol use and 19 percent of the total adult population.

The concentration of use among poorer households means that many marijuana users are spending a high proportion of their income on their marijuana habit. Users who spend fully one quarter of their income on weed account for 15 percent of all marijuana use.

One interesting finding is that over the past 10 years as many states have liberalized their marijuana policies, marijuana arrests are down while marijuana purchases are up. This means that the risk of getting arrested for marijuana use has fallen sharply since 2002. That year, there was one marijuana arrest for every 550 marijuana purchases, according to Davenport and Caulkins. By 2013, there was one marijuana arrest for every 1,090 purchases.”

I'm sure there are quite a few idiots who smoke pot, many of them Republicans who vote against their best interests. Rich and poor smoke pot, your article also doesn't refute that pot smokers tend to make more money than abstainers. Maybe you're confused but both yours and my article are true.

The good news from your article is that thankfully arrests for marijuana are down, they are counter productive and a waste of resources.

I like laws that help keep Liberals from becoming more dependent of taxpayers. Unfortunately, Liberals must be saved from themselves via legislation, law and order. I like the DEA, I like a society full of unimpaired, productive, ambitious types....you know, the type that isn’t stoned.

There's a shorter way to say that. You like Authoritarians in jackboots.

I suspect you're all about licking them, but that might be going out on a limb.

NEGATIVE
You understood it perfectly...your feelings are hurt because you know I’m on point. Most laws exist solely to stop you piece of shits from imposing on us good, productive types. You know this. Should we be a nation of no law and order?
(Probably a dumb question to ask bottom feeding filth seeking an anything goes, no boundaries, free for all...huh?)

You think criminalizing marijuana is for your benefit? You're an idiot.
well he does call himself a broke loser....

There was someone with that user id a few years back on an insurance forum from southern california whining why he couldn't get clients, I wonder if same?
well the key word is whining....

I like laws that help keep Liberals from becoming more dependent of taxpayers. Unfortunately, Liberals must be saved from themselves via legislation, law and order. I like the DEA, I like a society full of unimpaired, productive, ambitious types....you know, the type that isn’t stoned.

About 50% of your conservatives also thing it should be abolished and marijuana legal. So when both sides are in favor guess you'll have to form your own little party.
i would put it higher than that.....

Spot on really...

Haha...funny shit.
if you actually smoked the stuff you would not be so ignorant about the type of people who smoke it or have used at one time...

Spot on really...

Not peer reviewed nor independent. This is from the cannibis industry.

Spot on really...

Haha...funny shit.
if you actually smoked the stuff you would not be so ignorant about the type of people who smoke it or have used at one time...
We need to let it go

Forum List

Back