🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Getting Married?

Okay, so it's not just me...

Apologies. I just started another thread on the same topic. I'll post in yours and let mine fall off the pages.

Pretty crazy don't you think? When I first caught this at Drudge I thought it was a joke link, but then I went to several reputable sources and lo and behold this tackiness is for real.

:D

Only thing they didn't put up was for Funerals. You know:

" in lieu of flowers the deceased would love you to re-elect Obama".

:razz:

good grief!

From the comment section at the link:

My six-year-old just lost a lower incisor. He's going to be SO excited when the tooth fairy leaves him an Obama-Biden donation receipt in his name!

:lol:

:eek:

The tooth fairy staling money from babes. That memory is gonna leave a scar.

A desperate man, like I said, Hollywood must be running dry. I laugh at all the OBamabots, they say he gets his mostly from little people, yet he is at a fundraiser half the year and still says stuff like that. The lack of shame is.........well I guess you can expect that from a liberal.

Gosh, still all this heavy breathing and slobbering over Obama's marketing ploys..

Don't we have any Romney policies to talk about yet?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzkSxxSfEuo]Mitt Romney is a creepy robot - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure all the Dems will sign up....oh wait they'd have to use THEIR OWN money, they dont do that.

Apologies. I just started another thread on the same topic. I'll post in yours and let mine fall off the pages.

Pretty crazy don't you think? When I first caught this at Drudge I thought it was a joke link, but then I went to several reputable sources and lo and behold this tackiness is for real.

good grief!

Nah, that would be tasteless.:eusa_drool:

From the comment section at the link:

My six-year-old just lost a lower incisor. He's going to be SO excited when the tooth fairy leaves him an Obama-Biden donation receipt in his name!

I see a future Republican in the making if that kid gets that note from the tooth fairy. There is a bright side to this fund raising ploy of Obama's.

good grief!

Nah, that would be tasteless.:eusa_drool:

I wonder how many USMB Lib have surrendered kids birthday presents for Obama?

well lets see.....Dean said he will donate the proceeds to his book...."Rdean....Republican Hunter"......Chris offered him his Helen Thomas Sex Doll.....wait maybe not.....maybe his old blowup one......Frankie will offer the proceeds to his book.....how to speak Franco American......Duddley said ...."sorry....im to cheap".....TM's....said she would.....but she lied....Lakunta sent him.....Blankets and Tobacco.....

Forum List

Back