🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Getting Married?

Maybe their next move will be to ask people to donate instead of giving baby shower gifts.

The slogan...

Bust Out A Baby For 'Bama.

:D

obama keeps spending so lavishly that they run out of money every month no matter how many millions they raise. They know they are losing and are trying to keep the campaign afloat.

In the closing days of the Civil War, the confederacy was out of money. Confederate officers went house to house collecting jewelry, even pots and pans from the kitchen to use for the losing cause. That's what this reminds me of.

This ad was such a gift and not one of you could do anything with it. Republicans = The Unfunny. :D

Was that an abortion joke you were laughing about? Eeesshh :cuckoo:

Actually.... My SO and I are planning to do just that... only one small - yet significant difference.... we're gonna choose two charities to donate to... one military and one for kids.
Just try to avoid the......​

...CHICKENHAWK-HU$TLE!!!!

freedomconcerthannity.jpg

It is going to take a lot more money
to sell this bag of goods to the US public this time

So for now he has to run around to raise money

In honor of Papa Obama money efforts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybeIx5wrDhw]Hes's a whore - Cheap Trick - YouTube[/ame]

"Got a birthday, anniversary, or wedding coming up?

Let your friends know how important this election is to you—register with Obama 2012, and ask for a donation in lieu of a gift. It’s a great way to support the President on your big day. Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl."

Lolololol omg!

Dont laugh.... i was given a "goat" in my name for some charity to feed who knows....:wtf:

That as the last time we exchanged gifts.

:lmao:

Now that IS desperation.

If someone sent me a card saying they sent my "gift" to the obama champagne, in my name as wedding gift.... those would be the last words that ever passed between us.

No kidding!

What couples are so sure of the political leanings of ALL of their friends and family that they'd turn their wedding political for Obama and in the process risk alienating relations for years to come?

... or do they have two registries ... one for all their leftwing friends, and the traditional one they tell their family about.

Forum List

Back