Getting Something For Nothing.

Mcflipper

Jun 17, 2016
I hear a lot of apparently well to do slimy scum complaining about the poor getting something for nothing. It never ceases to amaze me how those who are really guilty are quick to point an accusing finger at someone else. I will give you an example. There are companies out there who want skilled labor. But when they hire somebody who went to college to get those skills, they are basically getting that skilled laborer for free. Not only that, but those companies even expect those people to rack up some serious debt to get the skills they want! That is even worse than getting something for nothing. Apparently the poor shouldn't be allowed to do so. But for the wealthy, it is expected!

There are many suckers out there who went into debt for a higher education. No doubt they would shit blue genies if we actually paid students to go to college. But just because they were suckers, does that mean every generation on through infinity should be suckers too? When it comes to getting something for nothing, a highschool education can be included in that too. Apart from a lot of lying brainwashing you are expected to absorb, highschool gives students enough education to be useful workers. This may be helpful to potential employers. But it is the students that have to go to through the struggle to learn. That apparently is something that they are expected to be willing to provide, free of charge.

Screw any of you well to do people out there that want to receive something for nothing! My avatar tell the tale. I say that we should actually PAY students to go to highschool!

Last edited:
Not a very good cross example, you should have used the analogy that, colleges have instituted slavery, yes legal slavery..Those athletes work hard and never get paid, and look at the amount the colleges benefit from such free labor of athlete's...

• Banned
I'd be willing to agree with you in certained necessary degrees.
This of course must exclude woman studies and other worthless such study degrees.

Yes, they would be the really important fields of study. Such as physics, medecine, engineering and chemistry. Screw things like 18th century poetry or african american studies.

• Banned
Not a very good cross example, you should have used the analogy that, colleges have instituted slavery, yes legal slavery..Those athletes work hard and never get paid, and look at the amount the colleges benefit from such free labor of athlete's...

Yes. When colleges have a good football team, they sure can rake in some dough. Which the athletes don't get much of. That is, apart from an education. But being expected to take on the burden on your own of being at least an average student and an exceptional athlete is like a double wammy. And what about the White athletes who don't have quite as many quick reflex muscle cells as negroes. Which gives negroes a bit of an edge in sports. Should a negro have an advantage in an alethetic scholarship just because they have more monkey in them?

Yes. When colleges have a good football team, they sure can rake in some dough. Which the athletes don't get much of. That is, apart from an education. But being expected to take on the burden on your own of being at least an average student and an exceptional athlete is like a double wammy. And what about the White athletes who don't have quite as many quick reflex muscle cells as negroes. Which gives negroes a bit of an edge in sports. Should a negro have an advantage in an alethetic scholarship just because they have more monkey in them?
Spider or Blue?

I hear a lot of apparently well to do slimy scum complaining about the poor getting something for nothing. It never ceases to amaze me how those who are really guilty are quick to point an accusing finger at someone else. I will give you an example. There are companies out there who want skilled labor. But when they hire somebody who went to college to get those skills, they are basically getting that skilled laborer for free. Not only that, but those companies even expect those people to rack up some serious debt to get the skills they want! That is even worse than getting something for nothing. Apparently the poor shouldn't be allowed to do so. But for the wealthy, it is expected!

There are many suckers out there who went into debt for a higher education. No doubt they would shit blue genies if we actually paid students to go to college. But just because they were suckers, does that mean every generation on through infinity should be suckers too? When it comes to getting something for nothing, a highschool education can be included in that too. Apart from a lot of lying brainwashing you are expected to absorb, highschool gives students enough education to be useful workers. This may be helpful to potential employers. But it is the students that have to go to through the struggle to learn. That apparently is something that they are expected to be willing to provide, free of charge.

Screw any of you well to do people out there that want to receive something for nothing! My avatar tell the tale. I say that we should actually PAY students to go to highschool!

With that attitude, no wonder nobody wants to hire you.

I bet no one wants to hire a loserterian freak like you either. Of course, you probably make 8 bucks per hour, while your boss makes 1 million bucks! Enjoy being fucked.

I bet no one wants to hire a loserterian freak like you either. Of course, you probably make 8 bucks per hour, while your boss makes 1 million bucks! Enjoy being fucked.

You know nothing, paste-eater. Hardly a surprise there!

I have had plenty of jobs. Granted, being a highschool dropout, they weren't very good jobs. But if I was to be exploited, I preferred to not go through a whole lot of higher education to be exploited.

I agree with you about boedicca. Though I remember seeing something on some educational program about some employers who try to do the right thing. I don't remember exactly. But I think it was some grocery store chain. They decided to limit the salaries of their top executives to just 15 times what the average worker gets. Also, Bill Gates makes $6849.60 every minute. Could he not live lavishly enough he made that in an hour instead? Or maybe in a day?

I agree with you about boedicca. Though I remember seeing something on some educational program about some employers who try to do the right thing. I don't remember exactly. But I think it was some grocery store chain. They decided to limit the salaries of their top executives to just 15 times what the average worker gets. Also, Bill Gates makes $6849.60 every minute. Could he not live lavishly enough he made that in an hour instead? Or maybe in a day?

Now, are you or Matthew the Noodles Restaurant Paste Eater?

I don't want anything and certainly not for free. In my business, we need to buy materials so I go out in the market and buy materials and try to get a good value in the balance between quality and price. And sometimes I need to hire someone, so I see who is available and make a hiring decision based on a bunch of different factors.

Is this activity you were trying to attack in your rambling post?

I don't want anything and certainly not for free. In my business, we need to buy materials so I go out in the market and buy materials and try to get a good value in the balance between quality and price. And sometimes I need to hire someone, so I see who is available and make a hiring decision based on a bunch of different factors.

Is this activity you were trying to attack in your rambling post?

You may not want to be getting educated workers for free. But you're getting them none the less. As far as I'm concerned, all of you "employers" who receive something for nothing can fuck off and die. Also, the diseased capitalist system you are a part of needs to be flushed down the fucking toilet. Then the building that toilet was in needs to be bulldozed to the ground. Then the rubble needs to be burned. After that, the ground it was on needs to be sown with salt so nothing will grow there. Then it needs raidoactive waste put on is so anything on it will die.

I don't get educated workers for free. In fact I pay more for them because of their education. Education, training, experience and specialization always command a higher dollar. You admit that yourself ["I have had plenty of jobs. Granted, being a highschool dropout, they weren't very good jobs."] The average job in America is a good job or at least a decent job. And you know how dumb the average American is, and they have these good average jobs. Why you would take the one life God gave you and not at least strive to not have a shitty job, I dont understand it.

And this >>> ["...Also, the diseased capitalist system you are a part of..."] - what? Unless you're naked in the forest scavenging for food, you're part of the same system I am. When I was young i resented the system. Later on I figured it out, it's not very complicated.

I don't get educated workers for free. In fact I pay more for them because of their education. Education, training, experience and specialization always command a higher dollar. You admit that yourself ["I have had plenty of jobs. Granted, being a highschool dropout, they weren't very good jobs."] The average job in America is a good job or at least a decent job. And you know how dumb the average American is, and they have these good average jobs. Why you would take the one life God gave you and not at least strive to not have a shitty job, I dont understand it.

And this >>> ["...Also, the diseased capitalist system you are a part of..."] - what? Unless you're naked in the forest scavenging for food, you're part of the same system I am. When I was young i resented the system. Later on I figured it out, it's not very complicated.

I wasn't talking about the training you pay for once they arrive. I'm talking about the training they had to pay for to make them even seek the position you offered. Next, weher were you when the news started getting out that our middle class was disapearing. Also, the average American job is either nonexistant or doesn't pay very well. Especially when our whole society has been built up around needing a car. Which is an onerous expense. Another thing is that there are websites out there that say that there are around 100 million unemployed Americans. But as far as I can figure, there are about 27 million unemployed Americans. And an almost equal number who are underemployed. Many of whom still have to get food stamps to get by. I even heard of a commercial arline pilot who had to do that.

Next, if I had my way about it, the system I am forced to exist in wouldn't exist. For example, what if you were a French aristocrat and I was a French peasant before the French Revolution. Yes, we would be part of the same system. But that isn't saying anything.

For example, what if you were a French aristocrat and I was a French peasant before the French Revolution. Yes, we would be part of the same system.

The difference of course is that I CHOSE my position in society and so did you.

I'm quite happy with my choice and I hope someday you can find the same peace of mind with yours.

For example, what if you were a French aristocrat and I was a French peasant before the French Revolution. Yes, we would be part of the same system.

The difference of course is that I CHOSE my position in society and so did you.

I'm quite happy with my choice and I hope someday you can find the same peace of mind with yours.

You have to be high to think those things. If you were a poor person in the Phillipines, the choice you had would be nothing. That you were able to choose your position here is just a matter of circumstance. And I could have sought a better position in life. But I'm not that greedy. And back when I was in highschool, I thought that I would just get a job at some factory and that would be the end of it. But that just turned out to be a pipe dream. And since Clinton opened the floodgates of manufacturing jobs going overseas, it has become even more of a pipe dream.

Forum List

Back