G'head.... Impeach you cowards....

That's just insane....You're saying that a President can't have confidential conversations with other world leaders...
They are so blinded by blood lust that they don't care.

Pelosi changed the rules to allow her to be able to draft articles of impeachment without any input from the minority. She made these changes as soon as she was sworn in. This has always been the plan, it's just they thought Muller's report would give them what they needed, this Ukraine thing is an insurance policy on the insurance policy on the insurance policy. Now was always the date, followed immediately by a two week recess so that her caucus could go home and sell impeachment to their districts.

Although, I really think that they could care less what their constituants really want...They are on a mission.
She has 31 from red districts. She needs 16 of them to pass her articles of impeachment. She can save the 15 most vulnerable from having to vote yes on impeachment.

It's a real game isn't it? Look, as long as the Rep's can hold the line on voting no, which I am skeptical of, it would look like the partisan shit show it is, and Demo's would pay a price for this crap....But, should the heat prove too much, and spineless Rep's vote along with, then it becomes harder, and harder for the truth to come out on this....
We want the truth.

Pelosi changed the rules as soon as she regained power, so that the GOP would be excluded from the process. She was always going to make her declaration right before the 2 week recess so that her members could make the impeachment case to their constituents. These investigations are attempts to delegitimize the President and his Administration, and I think most of us see through it.

The impeachment push is the same discredited scam that the Democrats had pushed on the country at the cost of millions of dollars, years of legislative stalemate, ruined lives and fake news. It’s like getting a scam email from a Nigerian prince, turning him down, and then receiving another email from the same address, except he now claims to be a Zambian prince, but still wants you to cash the same check.

In April, the Mueller report was released. And it was a big, giant nothing. Democrats tried to play it for all they could. At the end of May, Mueller officially called it quits. At the end of July, despairing House Dems dragged him in to testify. Mueller had more trouble remembering things than Joe Biden.

The day after Mueller killed the Russia smear dead, President Trump spoke to President Volodymyr Zelensky of the Ukraine. And the Democrats immediately slotted it in as the new Steele Report. A few weeks into August, the complaint was filed. And by August’s end, it was passed along to Rep. Adam Schiff through the connivance of an intel oversight official who made sure it ended up in Adam’s sweaty hands.

That’s the same scheme which took a product of the Clinton campaign and routed it through the DOJ, FBI and intelligence agencies in order to give the Steele Report a veneer of official legitimacy. This time around the key players fixed the problem that came up when the Steele Report was traced to its source, who turned out to not only be an FBI informant, but was being paid to smear Trump by Hillary Clinton.

There’s a treaty signed by then President Bill Clinton and ratified on October 18, 2000 which provides that the U.S. and Ukraine are to mutually assist one another in “the prosecution of a wide variety of crimes” and includes “taking of testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records and articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searched and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint confiscation,, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the requested state.”

In accord with this provision, Department of Justice attorney John Durham is exploring the role Ukraine (and other countries) played in the counterintelligence investigation directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 election. At the same time, Rudy Giuliani, at the request of the State Department, is working with the recently elected new Ukrainian government on how to proceed.

Joe Biden’s boasting, on video, that he extorted Ukrainian officials warning that he’d hold up a billion-dollar transfer to them if they did not fire the prosecutor looking into the payoffs to Hunter, then on the Board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy firm registered in Cyprus.

The fired prosecutor has written a notarized statement dated September 4 of this year stating that he was fired because of Joe Biden’s demand that he be removed:

216313_5_.png

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/adam_schiffs_impeachment_fun_playhouse.html

I laugh at jackassses like you.

You sat in front of Fox News for 6 fucking years watching the Republican party investigate Obama & Hillary Clinton

So shove your fake concern up your fat ignorant ass.

How Long Can Dems Live on a Diet of Nothingburgers? “This flailing has to be exhausting for them but, bless their little hearts, they don’t seem to be wearing down yet.”
Nothing urger:

Trump withholds military funding from the Ukraine and uses it to get the President of the Ukraine to provide dirt on Trump's political foe. White House officials listening in recognize this & try to bury the transcript.

This would be Watergate & Nixon swas the one who broke in. You have the crime & then the cover up. Trump is in both.

The only questions left are these:

1) When will Trump resign

2) When will Republicans in the Senate tell trump to resign or they will vote for conviction

3) Besides Pence & Barr, who else will be tied into this conspiracy

4) Will Republicans running for Congress rreach that tipping point to cut bait?

There is a fifth question left,

Who is looking at that secret server to find all the documents that trump had put there that have no business being there.

We know they've been burying transcripts of conversations with putin and mbs in that secret server. At the very least, I want to know when those transcripts will be found and put where they belong. On the public server. If I had my way all those conversations would be published to the public word for word with no redactions.

That's just insane....You're saying that a President can't have confidential conversations with other world leaders...

Pelosi changed the rules to allow her to be able to draft articles of impeachment without any input from the minority. She made these changes as soon as she was sworn in. This has always been the plan, it's just they thought Muller's report would give them what they needed, this Ukraine thing is an insurance policy on the insurance policy on the insurance policy. Now was always the date, followed immediately by a two week recess so that her caucus could go home and sell impeachment to their districts.

Although, I really think that they could care less what their constituants really want...They are on a mission.
A mission as directed by the U.S. Constitution.

AOC is right about the Dems.. (she really isn't one of them) they are cowards.

It's like the old saying goes a lion never needs to tell you that he's a lion.
An impeachment process means nothing for as long as it is endlessly advertised and never pursued.

Hopefully they get their shit together
and go for it! IMO.....NO BALLS.

JO
They're not just cowards, they're typical politicians who worry more about their gotdmaned jobs than what is right for this nation. I live for the day, any politician put this country and the american people first...we all are long over due for some real love from these bastards after our votes.

And you dicks put them in charge of our health care system ?

Good job.

How Long Can Dems Live on a Diet of Nothingburgers? “This flailing has to be exhausting for them but, bless their little hearts, they don’t seem to be wearing down yet.”
Nothing urger:

Trump withholds military funding from the Ukraine and uses it to get the President of the Ukraine to provide dirt on Trump's political foe. White House officials listening in recognize this & try to bury the transcript.

This would be Watergate & Nixon swas the one who broke in. You have the crime & then the cover up. Trump is in both.

2) When will Republicans in the Senate tell trump to resign or they will vote for conviction

Who is looking at that secret server to find all the documents that trump had put there that have no business being there.

We know they've been burying transcripts of conversations with putin and mbs in that secret server. At the very least, I want to know when those transcripts will be found and put where they belong. On the public server. If I had my way all those conversations would be published to the public word for word with no redactions.

This Congress never had any plans, other than to impeach Trump, and, they have done nothing else.
Oh cut your crying. Assdfuck McConnell & House Republicans have done this shit all along. Majority parties have always met as a party to write legislation.

You people are pathetic.

An impeachment process means nothing for as long as it is endlessly advertised and never pursued.

JO
They're not just cowards, they're typical politicians who worry more about their gotdmaned jobs than what is right for this nation. I live for the day, any politician put this country and the american people first...we all are long over due for some real love from these bastards after our votes.

And you dicks put them in charge of our health care system ?

Good job.
No more than Congress always was.

Nothing urger:

Yes.

TRUMP STRIKES BACK
The Democrats are way out on a limb, determined to impeach President Trump on the basis of an innocent phone call with the President of Ukraine. A little while ago, President Trump tweeted and Instagramed this short video. Its message is, I think, entirely correct. The video illustrates how hard it will be for the Democrats to get anyone (outside their media empire) to take their impeachment charges seriously:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I AM DRAINING THE SWAMP!

The Biden family’s corrupt business deals, trading on Biden’s status as vice president, perfectly illustrate the debased Washington culture against which Trump ran as a candidate. He says, “I AM DRAINING THE SWAMP!” And, in this instance, he is. It is one reason why the Democrats, and a few Republicans, are so eager to get rid of him.

Such an innocent call that they had to hide the transcript & bury the whistleblower report.

What the hell are you talking about? They released both....
Now. If you recall, impeachment process was started partly because Trump blocked release of the report which by law goes to Congress. They tried to bury the "transcript" in a different server.

Hey Dave.......dang.....the head exploding early today huh?? Look at all those posts right in a row!!:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Go.....go....go on impeachment. I could not possibly be any more giddy........we want and need this division to grow. Hoping they can vote by next month and not wait until the end of the year. If you are a conservative, you desperately want this to happen.....the sooner the better.:backpedal:

Hey Dave.......dang.....the head exploding early today huh?? Look at all those posts right in a row!!:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Go.....go....go on impeachment. I could not possibly be any more giddy........we want and need this division to grow. Hoping they can vote by next month and not wait until the end of the year. If you are a conservative, you desperately want this to happen.....the sooner the better.:backpedal:
Yup!

Impeachment? Bring it on. Trump can put the Dems on trial in the Senate.

No occupant of the White House before the current one has faced even a small fraction of the unrelenting groundless accusations, calumnies, and outright lies endured by President Trump since well before the first day of his presidency. Through it all, he has repelled the attacks, while he produced concrete results for the American economy and American conservatism unseen since President Reagan.

The constant, vile, often violent denunciations of America's president during the last nearly three years, all by the 2016 losers and their major media mouthpieces, are without any precedent in the nation's history. The impeachment proceedings President Trump now confronts — for a single telephone call to a head of state raising issues entirely appropriate to the functions of his office — are merely another round in the Democrat/media elites' continuous efforts to reverse the outcome of the 2016 election.

Bring It On Bitches!

Nothing urger:

A mission as directed by the U.S. Constitution.

That would be true only if this were an actual impeachment inquiry, and not some partisan political BS....

Nothing urger:

This Congress never had any plans, other than to impeach Trump, and, they have done nothing else.
Oh cut your crying. Assdfuck McConnell & House Republicans have done this shit all along. Majority parties have always met as a party to write legislation.

You people are pathetic.
Your talking to a brick wall Dave, save your breath...these people can not be reached....they're hopelessly stuck on stupid Trump crazy shit.

Nothing urger:

You people are pathetic.

Your talking to a brick wall Dave, save your breath...these people can not be reached....they're hopelessly stuck on stupid Trump crazy shit.

I know, but talking to only like minded people is boring....lol

As House Democrats mindlessly careen from one rationalization to the next on impeachment and refuse to explicitly authorize an inquiry at all, the Sensible House Minority Leader calls for order

Either put together a “transparent and equitable” process for evidence and testimony, he tells Pelosi in a letter released earlier this morning, or hang it up altogether:

“Unfortunately, you have given no indication as to how your impeachment inquiry will proceed — including whether key historical precedents or basic standards of due process will be observed,” McCarthy wrote in a letter to Pelosi, D-Calif., on Thursday.

“In addition, the swiftness and recklessness with which you have proceeded has already resulted in committee chairs attempting to limit minority participation in scheduled interviews, calling into question the integrity of such an inquiry.”

Pelosi’s impeachment has quickly become an impassable mess. Her chair for the effort, Adam Schiff, just got exposed by the New York Times as a bald-faced liar who cultivated the whistleblower complaint. Lying Fibber Schiff has now had to backpedal from his earlier public denials that he or his staff having had contact with the whistleblower. Having cast her die without bothering to wait for the evidence Schiff claimed the White House was covering up, she has tossed her caucus into the creek without a paddle.

McCarthy is only asking Pelosi for a credible rule bound process that allows for a true judicial approach to the question of impeachment. That includes an extensive resolution adopted by the whole House outlining “transparent and equitable rules and procedures,” including the following:
  • Co-equal subpoena power to the committee chair and ranking member
  • Right for Donald Trump’s counsel to attend all committee hearings and depositions, to present evidence, and to cross-examine witnesses
  • Allow the president’s legal team to present its own evidence
“By answering ‘no’ to any of the above,” McCarthy concludes, “you would create a process completely devoid of any merit or legitimacy.” That’s going to be a major problem for Pelosi, not just for a Senate trial but just to get impeachment past a floor vote. She has at least a couple dozen caucus members who have to run next year in Trump-friendly districts who won’t be happy with any kind of impeachment process. If Pelosi allows Lying, Fibbing, Contriving Schiff to run a kangaroo court without any due process to produce articles of impeachment, it will give Senate Republicans plenty of justification for a quick dismissal to its impeachment trial afterward.

Lying Fabricating Schiff and Fat Jerry Nadler have both undermined their credibility to lead a fair investigation into Trump.

The closer this gets to the primaries, the more obviously political impeachment looks, and the more Pelosi looks like pure crap.

Political Pelosi’s doesn't even try to hide conflating impeachment and re-election this morning on ABC

Washington Examiner

✔@dcexaminer

"The reelection of @realDonaldTrump would do irreparable damage to the United States."

-- @SpeakerPelosi on what is at stake for the country in 2020https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-asked-pelosi-to-work-something-out-on-whistleblower-complaint …

This is a not particularly bright woman with a big tin ear problem.

Her Impeachment Leader, Schiff, explodes his own credibility:

Fred Fleitz@FredFleitz

The NYT confirms: Schiff knew about the CIA whistleblower in advance -- way in advance. Before he even filed his complaint. This is a much bigger scandal that people realize. At a minimum, Schiff should recuse himself from this impeachment inquiry.

And here's the kicker: under @HouseIntelComm rules, any classified info brought to the committee from outside sources MUST BE SHARED WITH BOTH SIDES. Lying Fabricating Schiff broke committee rules by not telling committee GOP members about this.

This is a very serious violation of @HouseIntelComm rules. Why did Lying Conniving Schiff do this, especially when he was using this information to score political points throughout the month of August? The reason is clear: it was part of the latest Dem ploy to take down @realDonaldTrump

Schiff’s not even abiding by the normal rules of his committee. He’s a disaster as an impeachment manager, and even thickheaded Pelosi should realize that by now.

WASHINGTON POST: Democrats’ Double Standard On Ukraine.

We don’t yet know whether President Trump delayed some military aid to Ukraine as leverage to get Ukraine’s president to reopen an investigation into Hunter Biden. But if we are concerned about U.S. officials inappropriately threatening aid to Ukraine, then there are others who have some explaining to do.​

In May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they communicated that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake.​

So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?
That’s different because shut up. Plus:

And then there is Joe Biden. In 2016, the then-vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine if the government did not immediately fire the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin. According to the New York Times, “Among those who had a stake in the outcome was Hunter Biden … who at the time was on the board of an energy company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch who had been in the sights of the fired prosecutor general.” It is clear that Biden bragged about getting him fired, declaring last year: “I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b—-. He got fired.”​

Biden told reporters, “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.” That is flatly untrue. Hunter admitted in an interview with the New Yorker that his father expressed concern about the Burisma post: “Dad said, ‘I hope you know what you are doing,’ and I said, ‘I do.’” Moreover, the New Yorker reports that, “In December, 2015, as Joe Biden prepared to return to Ukraine, his aides braced for renewed scrutiny of Hunter’s relationship with Burisma. Amos Hochstein, the Obama Administration’s special envoy for energy policy, raised the matter with Biden.” That same month, the New York Times published an article about how Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine undermined the vice president’s anti-corruption message.​

So, Biden was fully aware of his son’s involvement with Burisma when he pressured Ukraine to fire the prosecutor in 2016. Using U.S. aid as leverage to force the prosecutor’s dismissal is a conflict of interest. Federal ethics regulations require “all employees to recuse themselves from participating in an official matter if their impartiality would be questioned.” Biden violated these rules. Imagine if Trump pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was investigating a company that employed Donald Trump Jr. as a board member. No one would be giving Trump a pass.​

Again, that’s different because shut up.
Biden was acting in the best interest of the US and other countries wanted that prosecutor removed.

Hunter Biden did not own the company in question & there is no proof he was under investigation.

You assfucks need to quit lying & admit what a piece of shit Ttrump is.
Your alternate universe in which you justify just about any crime or treasonous behavior by Democrats is quite interesting.

Joe Biden's actions were not illegal and where the interests of the US.

This had nothing to do with his son.

If it had to do with his on, why did all these other countries join in his efforts.

You people are just plain stupid.
Biden basically did exactly what the Democrats are claiming that Trump did, except what he did was far worse. He's already admitted to it and bragged about it.

Not exactly the same
Biden did it while being a Democrat.

Impeachment has never been initiated without a full house vote before this one. Pelosi has not held a full house vote because a formal vote would give the minority enforceable rights. Without a full vote, the articles of impeachment can be drawn up without any participation by the minority. This was always the plan that was visible when Pelosi’s changed House rules as soon as she took power.

Pelosi has deliberately timed the whole sequence of events so that Democrats will have the current two-week recess to return to their districts to convince their constituents that impeachment is necessary.

While they are making their case to their constituents, the committees heads are drafting the articles of impeachment with the GOP excluded.

Nancy Pelosi's December 2018 Rule Changes Block Republicans From Participating In Impeachment Process

Pelosi has been preparing for this since Election Day. Every detail was carefully planned, except for the crime. She had hoped Mueller would have provided one, but no worries, she found one.

However, she does face several headwinds. For one thing, whistleblower mania is folding faster than a house of cards.

Many of the whistleblower’s claims and the interpretations spun by the eager liberal commentators have been blown up.

First, we were told there were eight references to Biden during President Trump’s July 25th conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Turns out there were three, all found in two sentences.

Next, the media breathlessly reported that a ‘promise’ had been made, there was a quid pro quo. There was no promise, no quid pro quo.

My colleague Nick Arama reported (here) two more whistleblower claims which have been debunked. The complaint said that Counselor to the State Department Ulrich Brechbuhl was on the Trump/Zelensky call. He was not.

The document also claimed that “by mid-May, U.S. diplomat Kurt Volker sought to “contain the damage” from Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani’s outreach to Ukraine.” Text messages from Volker to Giuliani have since shown that to be false. Even ABC News has acknowledged this. They reported, “The State Department has confirmed that Volker put Giuliani in touch with Zelensky adviser Andriy Yermak at Yermak’s request.”

Last night The Federalist’s Sean Davis reported that days before the whistleblower submitted his complaint, the intelligence community “secretly eliminated the requirement that whistleblower complaints contain only direct, first-hand knowledge of wrongdoing allegations.” This change allowed the whistleblower to file a complaint based on hearsay information.

Yeah it's all bad for the country, not as bad as say, a Hillary presidency, but still bad.
The upside is they are hilarious, and the President's approval ratings keep going up.

Nothing urger:

They are just saying -
This President cant.

You people are pathetic.

I know, but talking to only like minded people is boring....lol
On the contrary with me. I need to know that there are people out here, who's brains are intact, who's mentally capable of defending what is right. The frustrated energy one wastes with people like this, simply isn't healthy or worth it, but....if it keeps you on your toes, have at it. I personally suggest you find a soothing hobby to ignite your battles with boredom, these mf's aren't worth it.

This whole impeachment inquiry is just a diversion tactic. They know that this impeachment have to go through the Senate. But they know that they will throw it out because of no evidence of criminal acts. But the only way for them to impeach Pres,Trump. That they will have to regain control of both the House and the Senate. But they don't want the conservatives to focus on the candidates that are running in this election. They already knows that Pres.Trump will win the Presidential spot. And they knows that the Republicans is going to regain control of both the House and the Senate in this election. And so they are going to rig the election and plant RINO's in the race because the DEms has exposed their true nature, so that they have put on RINO's outfits in order for them to be able to control the government. . Some of the Republican congressmen are resigning and some are not going to enter the race, because they are leaving the doors open for the RINO's.
You all better pay close attention to those wolves in sheep's clothing.

WASHINGTON POST: Democrats’ Double Standard On Ukraine.

We don’t yet know whether President Trump delayed some military aid to Ukraine as leverage to get Ukraine’s president to reopen an investigation into Hunter Biden. But if we are concerned about U.S. officials inappropriately threatening aid to Ukraine, then there are others who have some explaining to do.​

In May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they communicated that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake.​

So, it’s okay for Democratic senators to encourage Ukraine to investigate Trump, but it’s not okay for the president to allegedly encourage Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden?
That’s different because shut up. Plus:

And then there is Joe Biden. In 2016, the then-vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine if the government did not immediately fire the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin. According to the New York Times, “Among those who had a stake in the outcome was Hunter Biden … who at the time was on the board of an energy company owned by a Ukrainian oligarch who had been in the sights of the fired prosecutor general.” It is clear that Biden bragged about getting him fired, declaring last year: “I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b—-. He got fired.”​

Biden told reporters, “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.” That is flatly untrue. Hunter admitted in an interview with the New Yorker that his father expressed concern about the Burisma post: “Dad said, ‘I hope you know what you are doing,’ and I said, ‘I do.’” Moreover, the New Yorker reports that, “In December, 2015, as Joe Biden prepared to return to Ukraine, his aides braced for renewed scrutiny of Hunter’s relationship with Burisma. Amos Hochstein, the Obama Administration’s special envoy for energy policy, raised the matter with Biden.” That same month, the New York Times published an article about how Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine undermined the vice president’s anti-corruption message.​

So, Biden was fully aware of his son’s involvement with Burisma when he pressured Ukraine to fire the prosecutor in 2016. Using U.S. aid as leverage to force the prosecutor’s dismissal is a conflict of interest. Federal ethics regulations require “all employees to recuse themselves from participating in an official matter if their impartiality would be questioned.” Biden violated these rules. Imagine if Trump pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was investigating a company that employed Donald Trump Jr. as a board member. No one would be giving Trump a pass.​

Again, that’s different because shut up.
Biden was acting in the best interest of the US and other countries wanted that prosecutor removed.

Hunter Biden did not own the company in question & there is no proof he was under investigation.

You assfucks need to quit lying & admit what a piece of shit Ttrump is.
Your alternate universe in which you justify just about any crime or treasonous behavior by Democrats is quite interesting.

Joe Biden's actions were not illegal and where the interests of the US.

This had nothing to do with his son.

If it had to do with his on, why did all these other countries join in his efforts.

You people are just plain stupid.
Biden basically did exactly what the Democrats are claiming that Trump did, except what he did was far worse. He's already admitted to it and bragged about it.

Not exactly the same
Biden did it while being a Democrat.

and while acting on behalf of the president, Congress, the IMF and a host of other countries....

Can you name any countries (Besides Russia) that was demanding Ukraine investigate Hunter on Trump's behalf??

JO
lions don't talk.

Forum List

Back