Ghetto Goes To China

Status
Not open for further replies.
China doesn't hate America. At least, I don't think so. And NEVER has someone been arrested for theft and let loose on bail to stay in their room in China. Ever.

On the day the U.S. President arrives in China these three n!ggers disgrace their Country by doing this. I'm sure the Chinese won't impose a harsh punishment on them -- but they might choose to embarrass the U.S. by offering to allow our President to take them home with him.

Along with the kneelers, these three pricks are making a hell of a statement.

Another disgrace is your racism. Goodbye!

I hope they spend the rest of their worthless lives in a Chinese prison. Good riddance!

UCLA basketball players reportedly arrested in China for shoplifting - CNN

Why is Americans in quotes in your title?

Why do you hope that they spend their lives in prison for shoplifting?
Their allegiance isn't to America. They may have citizenship, but they ain't AMERICAN.

Actually, I hop China executes them.
Because an American would never commit petty theft? And why would you hope for capital punishment for shoplifting? Are you a Saudi Arabian now, or just in favor of their code of law?

I hope they spend the rest of their worthless lives in a Chinese prison. Good riddance!

Their allegiance isn't to America. They may have citizenship, but they ain't AMERICAN.

Because an American would never commit petty theft? And why would you hope for capital punishment for shoplifting? Are you a Saudi Arabian now, or just in favor of their code of law?
Darwin should have taken them out before this.

Darwin should have taken them out before this.
It's odd how Darwin can serve in one argument and conflict in another.

On the day the U.S. President arrives in China these three n!ggers disgrace their Country by doing this. I'm sure the Chinese won't impose a harsh punishment on them -- but they might choose to embarrass the U.S. by offering to allow our President to take them home with him.

Along with the kneelers, these three pricks are making a hell of a statement.
Kneelers are bad but a president who spits on our POWs and trashes a Gold Star family is your idol. WTF is wrong with you son?

China doesn't hate America. At least, I don't think so. And NEVER has someone been arrested for theft and let loose on bail to stay in their room in China. Ever.
The people don't, but the government is at war with us. Always plotting. At least Trump understands this.

These guys make shitloads of money. Why the fuck were they STEALING what they could BUY? Fucking losers.
Its their culture. Low life pond scum.

Meanwhile..I hope China tosses the book at them. Let them hang in a chinese prison and scream about rights. I will laugh at the image in my head of what the results will be.
College players don`t receive a salary, genius. That`s no excuse for them but I feel compelled to point out your idiocy. Do you feel foolish now? You should.

These guys make shitloads of money. Why the fuck were they STEALING what they could BUY? Fucking losers.
Its their culture. Low life pond scum.

Meanwhile..I hope China tosses the book at them. Let them hang in a chinese prison and scream about rights. I will laugh at the image in my head of what the results will be.
College players don`t receive a salary, genius. That`s no excuse for them but I feel compelled to point out your idiocy. Do you feel foolish now? You should.
Nope. I don't feel foolish at all. They have to have some kind of funds. Whether they are dirt poor is still no excuse to be playing ball, representing Americans, and STEALING. Fucking losers. And you are just as bad for focusing on something other than their idiocy.

I hope they do time. Even three years. Kiss their futures goodbye.
They were stealing Louis Vuitton bags!
Of course, so they can resell them back in da hood and the PohLeese would be none the wiser of where they got them if busted.

How do I know what? That china does NOT let someone out on "bail" from another country that broke their laws? I read it on the news.
That china does not hate us? Just my opinion. They never really said they hate us, have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back