Ghetto Goes To China

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys make shitloads of money. Why the fuck were they STEALING what they could BUY? Fucking losers.
Its their culture. Low life pond scum.

Meanwhile..I hope China tosses the book at them. Let them hang in a chinese prison and scream about rights. I will laugh at the image in my head of what the results will be.
College players don`t receive a salary, genius. That`s no excuse for them but I feel compelled to point out your idiocy. Do you feel foolish now? You should.
Nope. I don't feel foolish at all. They have to have some kind of funds. Whether they are dirt poor is still no excuse to be playing ball, representing Americans, and STEALING. Fucking losers. And you are just as bad for focusing on something other than their idiocy.

It doesn't excuse the players for stealing, but it does bring up the question of whether your posts on this subject should be viewed as at all accurate. You've assumed these young men make shitloads of money, and stated that no one has ever been arrested in China for theft and released to their hotel room on bail. The first one looks to have been inaccurate, and I don't see any evidence the second is accurate, either.

Shoplifting is foolish. Doing it while in China seems even more foolish. It hardly seems worthy of any scathing condemnation, though. :dunno:

Of course the father can joke that this is nothing. It's nothing in the United States. In the United States they can scream racism. China doesn't care if someone calls them racist. It means nothing. These guys are so convinced that they have a right to steal, that the right means they can steal in other countries.

I hope they get ten years each, in a Chinese prison at hard labor. Then see if the daddy baby still thinks it's funny.

If it isn't bad enough Blacks have become a disgrace for kneeling during our national anthem now the ghetto rats embarrass us stealing shit in China.

Hey, Obama, if I had a son.

LiAngelo Ball and UCLA teammates could face 3-10 years in prison if convicted of shoplifting

Well, we don't know yet if they actually are guilty. Gotta give them the benefit of the doubt until the truth comes out. They also could just have been picked on by the Chinese government here. It's very possible

These guys make shitloads of money. Why the fuck were they STEALING what they could BUY? Fucking losers.

Meanwhile..I hope China tosses the book at them. Let them hang in a chinese prison and scream about rights. I will laugh at the image in my head of what the results will be.
College players don`t receive a salary, genius. That`s no excuse for them but I feel compelled to point out your idiocy. Do you feel foolish now? You should.
Nope. I don't feel foolish at all. They have to have some kind of funds. Whether they are dirt poor is still no excuse to be playing ball, representing Americans, and STEALING. Fucking losers. And you are just as bad for focusing on something other than their idiocy.

It doesn't excuse the players for stealing, but it does bring up the question of whether your posts on this subject should be viewed as at all accurate. You've assumed these young men make shitloads of money, and stated that no one has ever been arrested in China for theft and released to their hotel room on bail. The first one looks to have been inaccurate, and I don't see any evidence the second is accurate, either.

Shoplifting is foolish. Doing it while in China seems even more foolish. It hardly seems worthy of any scathing condemnation, though. :dunno:
I will see if I can survive you questioning my motives and my opinons. Give me a moment. Ok. Moment has passed. Nope. I could care less.

How do I know what? ...

"NEVER has someone been arrested for theft and let loose on bail to stay in their room in China. Ever."

That. You know about every case of theft in China "Ever"?

LiAngelo Ball, two other UCLA players released on bail after shoplifting arrest in China

This is not where I read it that China does NOT set bail but in this case, has. (according to the original news report I read, China has been very polite, very accommodating towards these thieves, and agreed to let them stay in their hotel while the case is pending).However, seems they were trying to steal sunglasses.

I hope they throw the book at them and they get 3 years at least.

How do I know what? ...

"NEVER has someone been arrested for theft and let loose on bail to stay in their room in China. Ever."

I am not going to scour the net for the report I read about it. I read it and moved on. If you want to know more of their laws and what they do or don't do, be my guest.

If it isn't bad enough Blacks have become a disgrace for kneeling during our national anthem now the ghetto rats embarrass us stealing shit in China.

LiAngelo Ball and UCLA teammates could face 3-10 years in prison if convicted of shoplifting

Well, we don't know yet if they actually are guilty. Gotta give them the benefit of the doubt until the truth comes out. They also could just have been picked on by the Chinese government here. It's very possible

What motive?

I will see if I can survive you questioning my motives and my opinons. Give me a moment. Ok. Moment has passed. Nope. I could care less.

I'm glad you could care less: it's good to know you care. :p

I never questioned your motives, only the accuracy of your statements.

How do I know what? ...

I am not going to scour the net for the report I read about it. I read it and moved on. If you want to know more of their laws and what they do or don't do, be my guest.

You exaggerated in order to make a more dramatic statement. Admit it and move on.

Are you now the message board police or something? Its my opinion. Make of it what you will.

How do I know what? ...

You exaggerated in order to make a more dramatic statement. Admit it and move on.
Nope. I exaggerated nothing. I WILL admit that I didn't check it out further before stating what I stated as MY OPINION. And I have moved on.
For now.
Meanwhile, in MY OPINION, I hope they see the inside of a chinese prison for 3 very long years.

What motive?

was thinking possibly because Trump is in town, but it could also be a mistake, or maybe they really did shoplift. I think its just a little early though to completely condemn them.

Of course they shoplifted. They are OWED, ya know. Good thing some festival was not happening at the time because that would be Loot and Riot time for FREE stuff. Oops. Wrong country.

LiAngelo Ball, two other UCLA players released on bail after shoplifting arrest in China

This is not where I read it that China does NOT set bail but in this case, has. (according to the original news report I read, China has been very polite, very accommodating towards these thieves, and agreed to let them stay in their hotel while the case is pending).However, seems they were trying to steal sunglasses.

I hope they throw the book at them and they get 3 years at least.

Do you hope that everyone accused of shoplifting gets at least 3 years in prison, or is there a particular reason you think these men should?

As far as bail in China, from what I have gathered it does not work quite the same way as it does here, but it does happen. As an example, here's a DOJ article about bail in China: https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/eoir/legacy/2013/11/08/Bail_China06-2013.pdf

Are you now the message board police or something? Its my opinion. Make of it what you will.

Message board police? Should people not question statements you make on the board? :)

You may have just been giving your opinions, but you did not phrase them as such. They sounded like statements of fact. For example, this statement:
And NEVER has someone been arrested for theft and let loose on bail to stay in their room in China. Ever.
does not sound like an opinion, but a declaration of what you think to be a fact.

At this point if I make of your opinion what I will, I would make of it that it seems to be based on false beliefs; that college players make money for their play, or that China does not grant bail. :dunno:

Kneelers are bad but a president who spits on our POWs and trashes a Gold Star family is your idol. WTF is wrong with you son?
"Spits" on our POWs?" I've never seen or heard of Trump doing that. Why would you fabricate such outrageous nonsense? Did you dream such a Liberal fantasy, or did you make it up out of whole cloth?

When and how did he trash a Gold Star family? Let's see some specifics so we'll know what you're talking about.

Golf and basketball are becoming very popular in China
I bet China makes em sign autographs or some exhibition games
That thought occurred to me but I sure hope you're wrong. Actually, here in the U.S. there is a major complaint about Black crimes such as assault and robbery against the Chinese/American and Korean/American communities and based on the increasing level I'm sure these complaints reach to their homelands.

I thought only the US had raysis poleese
Nope. China is imposing on black culture. Those Raysssssssisss!
DANG! The Douche is below the Ghetto.

DOJyRDhVwAAzH7T.jpg

How do I know what? ...

Nope. I exaggerated nothing. I WILL admit that I didn't check it out further before stating what I stated as MY OPINION. A.....

You didn't make a statement of opinion. Put your pride aside for a second and admit you fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back