Ghost Busting Via Remote Viewing

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
For those not familiar with the term: Remote viewing - Wikipedia

And just so you know, I am a high functioning skeptic when it comes to the paranormal. But I have dealt with a shit ton of people who believe in ghosts on very flimsy bases. So here's how I did some "ghost busting" today.

My daughter stayed home from school today as she is sick.

Around lunch time, she called me to say someone was in the house and they were whistling. She was downstairs and could hear them upstairs.

The house is supposed to be empty, except for her.

*shivers*

I immediately went online to view the security cameras in the house, one hand ready to call 911 while my daughter armed herself downstairs. I had her stay on the phone with me the whole time. I had a second phone ready to call the cops.

Sure enough, there was a very human whistling sound on camera every couple of minutes. Not a particular song, but definitely human sounding.

But no one was visible on the cameras!

I had my daughter go upstairs while I was on the phone with her and had her eliminate a few electronic devices which could be the cause, albeit extremely unlikely.

The whistling continued.

Then my daughter said two of the three chicken fingers she had prepared for lunch in the kitchen were missing!

*shivers*

Not just a ghost, a hungry ghost!

Well, we have a cold front moving in, and the wind has picked up considerably. Despite not sounding like the usual howling you would hear in your house during a windstorm, I decided to rule this out, too, and had my daughter open and close (reseal) the porch door.

No more whistling. Cool. I have never heard a human sounding whistle caused by wind before, but whatever. That part of the mystery was solved.

Then I rewound the kitchen video to the part where my daughter placed her food on the table and watched from there.

I have a big dog with big teeth. He used to be a police dog. He is very well behaved. However, I recently acquired a little lap dog from my dearly departed mother. And that little bitch (yes, she's female) climbed up on the table and helped herself to my daughter's lunch.

*poof*

Casper bites the dust, and little dog goes in the crate for ten minutes.

:D

Speaking of chicken fingers, what is in those things?

I just bought those chicken fingers yesterday. No one laid eyes on them but me. I buried them way the hell down at the bottom of one of our storage freezers in the garage.

My daughter found them like a drug sniffing K-9.

Whenever I buy chicken fingers, they disappear within a day or two. Those things are disgusting, but apparently have something in them which is addicting to minors and small dogs.

Maybe they emit a high pitched sound which people my age can't hear. Just kids and dogs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back