Giffords is trying to steal our rights

Nah, bigrebnc is what he is: a loon. He can do it here if he wishes. He can never win.

We had a preset date and place too debate you failed to show up

You had a preset date that I declined.

The fact is: you get paid for doing this, and you would have got paid even more doing it in the Bull Ring. So when I kicked your ass (inevitable) you still would have got paid more.

Do it here, bigreb, and I will kick your ass. I always have. :lol:

Talk about being a look
Oh my Gawd.:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

#141 above.

Come on, do it here. Typical reactionary, same as a lefty: coward.

You won in your mind. I declined, which meant there was no debate. Typical reactionary coward. :lol:

Why would I be afraid after I have kicked your ass every time.

Folks, the way to beat bigrebnc is to use his print sources. He can't use them correctly because he can't understand them. Simply read them and pull them apart. He fails every time.

For instance, ask him what "infringe" means in the 2d Amendment in relation to "well-regulated". It is not what he thinks it means. It has nothing to do with the feds taking arms at all.

Last edited:

Folks, the way to beat bigrebnc is to use his print sources. He can't use them correctly because he can't understand them. Simply read them and pull them apart. He fails every time.

For instance, ask him what "infringe" means in the 2d Amendment in relation to "well-regulated". It is not what he thinks it means. It has nothing to do with the feds taking arms at all.

The bull ring is the place set a side to debate certain subjects. We had a preset date and time too meet.
You don't want too debate there because it's more controlled and you can't troll in that forum like you do in the other forum. You don't want too debate there because you know I would defeat you very badly.
Now I'll give you the last word, because I'm not going too derail this thread anymore than I already have.

You won in your mind. I declined, which meant there was no debate. Typical reactionary coward. :lol:

You declined? You mean you ran away scared to debate me.

The purpose of the 2nd Amend is to preserve the capacity of the state to create a well regulated militia. The methodology employed to do this was to protect a preexisting individual right to have and use arms for individual purposes such as self defense. In this way the framers of the 2nd knew that a large portion of the population would not only have arms but be familiar with their use so that in the event of an emergency a well regulated militia could easily and quickly be organized from their midst.

[W]hereas, to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them; nor does it follow from this, that all promiscuously must go into actual service on every occasion. The mind that aims at a select militia, must be influenced by a truly anti-republican principle; and when we see many men disposed to practice upon it, whenever they can prevail, no wonder true republicans are for carefully guarding against it.
---Richard Henry Lee, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Anything else?

:eusa_whistle:

The bull ring is the place set a side to debate certain subjects. We had a preset date and time too meet.
You don't want too debate there because it's more controlled and you can't troll in that forum like you do in the other forum. You don't want too debate there because you know I would defeat you very badly.
Now I'll give you the last word, because I'm not going too derail this thread anymore than I already have.

You set a date and I declined. End of story. Folks, the way to beat bigrebnc is to use his print sources. He can't use them correctly because he can't understand them. Simply read them and pull them apart. He fails every time.

The purpose of the 2nd Amend is to preserve the capacity of the state to create a well regulated militia. The methodology employed to do this was to protect a preexisting individual right to have and use arms for individual purposes such as self defense. In this way the framers of the 2nd knew that a large portion of the population would not only have arms but be familiar with their use so that in the event of an emergency a well regulated militia could easily and quickly be organized from their midst.

[W]hereas, to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them; nor does it follow from this, that all promiscuously must go into actual service on every occasion. The mind that aims at a select militia, must be influenced by a truly anti-republican principle; and when we see many men disposed to practice upon it, whenever they can prevail, no wonder true republicans are for carefully guarding against it.

Anything else?

This is between me and Jake, please do not derail this thread anymore than what I already have.

Anything else?

This is between me and Jake, please do not derail this thread anymore than what I already have.

Fair enough. Have fun

Nah, bigrebnc is what he is: a loon. He can do it here if he wishes. He can never win.

We had a preset date and place too debate you failed to show up

You had a preset date that I declined.

The fact is: you get paid for doing this, and you would have got paid even more doing it in the Bull Ring. So when I kicked your ass (inevitable) you still would have got paid more.

Do it here with Board as judge, bigreb, and I will kick your ass. I always have. :lol:

Little Retarded Rebecca is PAID to post on these boards, with more money being afforded in certain forums? Really?

No wonder he sounds like Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly. They get paid to bloviate bullshit as well, and well.....................you're gonna get more of an audience if you behave like a lunatic partisan hack who attacks anything that even comes close to disagreeing with you, than you would if you sat and had a reasoned debate, posting links and facts from actual news sites and not blogs.

Most of what Little Retarded Rebecca posts as links to their "proof" is nothing more than far right wing partisan hack sites.

You're right.................you WOULD kick his ass. And kudos for refusing to be used as a tool for the idiot plumber to get more cash with.

No weakness at all, that is exactly my premise. People are inherently stupid, I have no problem with that assesment.
Seems to me that rather than trying to raise awareness of the brutually obvious capabilities of a firearm, you should seek raise awareness of the dangers of living the morally depraved "inner city lifestyle" itself.

But the culture of violence mixed with the culture of guns is obviously a deadly combanation. The morally depraved inner city lifestyle is not a choice for many kids currently living in it. I just think that that culture glorifies the use of guns and the laws that are out there make it extremely easy to get their hands on one.

No weakness at all, that is exactly my premise. People are inherently stupid, I have no problem with that assesment.
Seems to me that rather than trying to raise awareness of the brutually obvious capabilities of a firearm, you should seek raise awareness of the dangers of living the morally depraved "inner city lifestyle" itself.

But the culture of violence mixed with the culture of guns is obviously a deadly combanation. The morally depraved inner city lifestyle is not a choice for many kids currently living in it. I just think that that culture glorifies the use of guns and the laws that are out there make it extremely easy to get their hands on one.

Which is a good reason for background checks. I mean, when the U.S. Government asked me to write about the past 5 years of my life, citing where I'd lived, who I'd known, and what I'd done (I was applying for a Top Secret clearance), I willingly gave all the information to them, because I already knew I'd lived a life that would pass quite easily.

I feel the same thing about someone running a background check on me now if I wanted to buy a gun. I have no arrests for violent behavior, nor am I a felon, and I know I'd pass the test quite easily.

Which...............is why I support background checks for ALL gun purchases. If the law abiding citizens want to buy a gun, if they are truly law abiding, they won't mind the check, because they know they'll pass it. If a person ISN'T a law abiding citizen, right now, all they have to do to avoid the background check is to go to a gun show and either (a) buy the gun themselves, or (b) have someone else (a straw purchaser) go in and get it for them.

If background checks were required at gun shows as well? Criminals and straw purchasers wouldn't go there to get their guns anymore, they'd have to go to the black market, where the purchase price is significantly higher than if they'd bought it in a store.

-------------------------------

the culture of guns if there is such a thing is peaceful

between by brothers and sisters and our adult kids

we have in the upwards range of 300 + firearms

yet not one criminal use with one

which laws would make it harder for the criminal elements of Chicago

to get guns considering guns are banned in the city

That argument is sort of null because while they are banned in the city, they arent in the sate of Illinois. They are easy to get in a southern suburbs and thats where the majority of them come from. Just because guns are banned in the city doesnt mean they are hard to get.

That argument is sort of null because while they are banned in the city, they arent in the sate of Illinois. They are easy to get in a southern suburbs and thats where the majority of them come from. Just because guns are banned in the city doesnt mean they are hard to get.

---------------------

no it is not null

here is the thing

Chicago is a gun free zone yet guns flow there so obviously

a gun ban is of no use other then to dis arm the honest law abiding

why is it where the guns are banned the murder rate is high

while where they supposedly get the guns from the rate is not

one would gather that if it was about availability

then both places would have similar rates

Forum List

Back