Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

She was fired for reposting a supposed offensive tweet on social media. The tweet in question is in the article.

Guess I won't be watching the Mandalorian anymore...

By the way, what ever happened to equal rights for women?
She has the equal right to be a fucking idiot on social media, and the equal right to face the consequences of her speech.
What was idiotic about her statement?
Mean while you have some one working for you that pisses off half your market segment you are going to fire them also. Here is the thing whether it being taking a knee at an NFL game and passing off conservatives or writing about Nazis and pussing off liberals, when you make your money off broad market appeal, learn to keep your big fucking trap shut.
They have the right to fire her. Im not arguing with that.
Its just sad that posting history does this to someone. History is so offensive that you need to be fired for stating it?
We are doomed man.
Don’t be disingenuous. It wasn’t the history, it was her disgusting claim of equivalence between the suffering of Jews in the Holocaust and you whiny bitch Trump cocksuckers crying about your LOSER cult leader today.
She was right on target. A bullseye as evidenced by your unhinged knee-jerk reactions in this thread.

I feel no compulsion to be civil to hateful insurrectionists or their supporters and apologists. Go fuck yourself and choke on the results.
You would have made a good nazi in 1933 germany
No, I would have been in the resistance. Just as my real German family were in the 1930s.
AND FUCKING DIED FOR IT.
You piece of shit Trump cocksucker.

Yet you're supporting cancel culture now.

With all due respect the only point you seem to have is you're really angry and you hate Trump and his supporters.

Kind of like hating Jews.

she posted absolving nazis. That a bad thing to you snooks?
I dont think you have very good reading comprehension skills

She was blaming all of german society for producing the nazi soldiers

What most people don't realize was the Gestapo wasn't as many agents/officers as people think, it relied on Germans informing on Germans to perform their work.
Nobody doesn’t realize that.
No, of course this board is full of fucking idiots who don’t know history. That’s why they’re all sucking Donald Trump’s cock.
You babbling nonsense in response to babbling nonsense that you already posted? I see unfounded insults hurled at Trump supporters with no substance. Pathetic.
Yes, you are. You and all your Trump cocksucking friends who would toss our democracy and happily encourage a fascist regime in America. Fuck you.

A cockgobbler says what?

You are a fucking moron, right up there with SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Any destruction of our REPUBLIC will come from the left, not the right.
The only significant challenges to the health of our Republic have come from scum like you, scum that you adore. Fuck you.
You are so militant. I hope the FBI is watching your psychopathic ass
Why do you think I’m on this board, and Parler, and 4chan, et al.? I’m reporting on you Trump cocksucking anti-American terrorists to the FBI.
Oh look the idiot using the term fascist regime is showing what a good little communist that they are---reporting on people for daring to use our free speech rights. What is wrong with you hun?

I wrote this on another thread. I thought that her comparison was rather inane, but that it was no reason to fire her. In this day and age it was somewhat innocuous. An over reaction in my view.

She didn't absolve Nazis, Einstein. She compared them to Democrats, actually, who provoke citizens to assault their neighbors.
Thats so true

liberal American society in 2020 reminds me very much of nazi Germany circa 1933

The worst thing that happened during the Honorable Donald J. Trump's four years in office was the growth of the woke society.

It definitely was not this bad during President Obama's eight years.

Although the MeToo Movement did destroy the lives of some innocent people, it was child's play compared with what Cancel Culture as done.

The BLM movement last Spring and Summer seems to have really galvanized the Cancel Culture (now the restaurant Cracker Barrel is under attack).

People like Nancy Pelosi abetted this insanity by kneeling in the Capitol and excusing the toppling of statues.

The controversy over the 2020 Presidential election also badly hurt. Sadly, not one influential Dem had the courage to say, "Let's all calmly see whether there is any credence to some of the accusations. Instead, all the Dems closed ranks and even called it the most "secure" election in our history.

Just as one one saw the COVID tragedy approaching, we simply do not what tragedies are in store because of Cancel Culture (and the on-going racial unpleasantness).

The future, I assume, will be very grim.
IT WAS A REPUBLICAN APPOINTEE OF TRUMP WHO CALLED IT THE MOST SECURE ELECTION IN OUR HISTORY.

you are a FUCKING IDIOT.
Obviously it wasn't.....

I feel no compulsion to be civil to hateful insurrectionists or their supporters and apologists. Go fuck yourself and choke on the results.
No, I would have been in the resistance. Just as my real German family were in the 1930s.
AND FUCKING DIED FOR IT.

With all due respect the only point you seem to have is you're really angry and you hate Trump and his supporters.

Jews were hated and slaughtered just for existing.

You garbage Trump supporters have been coddled and respected far more than you deserved, then you tried to overthrow the government. Now you are nothing but terrorists who deserve nothing but scorn. You keep telling yourself whatever you want, but the truth is that your grandchildren and great grandchildren will be ashamed of you.

She was fired for reposting a supposed offensive tweet on social media. The tweet in question is in the article.

The private sector doesn't guarantee you freedom of speech on their dime.

Are you stupid, or what?
Their dime?

She wasn't posting AT WORK or on a WORK PC.

Fail
Standard employment contract includes conduct unbecoming OFF THE JOB.
Go talk to that ex Chiefs coach if you’re confused by the concept.
Her statement was HISTORICAL FACT.

You CLEARLY have no knowledge of history.
She was accurate in describing how Jews were treated in Nazi Germany.
She was delusional and offensive in comparing Republicans in America today with Jews in Germany then.
You fucking idiot.
really? explain how the methods being advocated by liberals differ from Nazi Germany

Do you think you can go into a restaurant and give a speech or lecture on racism or any other subject?

Only if you're woke.

BB18ovDu.img

She has the equal right to be a fucking idiot on social media, and the equal right to face the consequences of her speech.
What was idiotic about her statement?
Mean while you have some one working for you that pisses off half your market segment you are going to fire them also. Here is the thing whether it being taking a knee at an NFL game and passing off conservatives or writing about Nazis and pussing off liberals, when you make your money off broad market appeal, learn to keep your big fucking trap shut.
They have the right to fire her. Im not arguing with that.
Its just sad that posting history does this to someone. History is so offensive that you need to be fired for stating it?
We are doomed man.
Life is still good. We are not doomed. Just remember what you say on line can bite you in the ass. People love dirty laundry, do not air it in public. If you grew up in a small town, you already knew your big mouth or questionable actions could turn you into dirt in your town in a hurry. With the internet the world is now a small town. What sucks is now it is harder to move and start over. The solution is to not post much in your own name. I wish the world was more forgiving especially for people 30 and below but it is not. Unlikely she can again take a position requiring broad market appeal but if she keeps her mouth shut for a while people will forget and other opportunities will arise. Fame is a fickle bitch any way. Most the famous do not remain that way long. I have had to deal with new beginnings and survived she will also. The good news is she is freaking hot and will marry well if she has any brains. You and I have to rely on our wits and work ethic.

Why do you think I’m on this board, and Parler, and 4chan, et al.? I’m reporting on you Trump cocksucking anti-American terrorists to the FBI.
She’s nuts

Does the funny farm have internet service now?

but listen to her.

what does she think the FBI aka the gestapo should do to trump supporters?

how far are libs like her willing to go?

My guess is as far as they can get away with. Opposing opinions are just too much trouble to them.

AND FUCKING DIED FOR IT.

Jews were hated and slaughtered just for existing.

You garbage Trump supporters have been coddled and respected far more than you deserved, then you tried to overthrow the government. Now you are nothing but terrorists who deserve nothing but scorn. You keep telling yourself whatever you want, but the truth is that your grandchildren and great grandchildren will be ashamed of you.

The Holocaust didn't start by slaughtering Jews. Read some history, for heaven's sake.

It started by hating them, blaming them and ostracizing them.

Which is exactly what you and other hate filled democrats are doing to your opposition.

And fuck you and your hate filled mouth. Leave my kids and grand kids out of your rants.

My guess is as far as they can get away with. Opposing opinions are just too much trouble to them.
I doubt if she’s even thought about it

average germans disliked the Jews and certainly cheered when the nazi’s knocked them around during the 30’s

but later during the war when rumors of death camps began to be whispered around germany average progressives like BoSoxGal either ignored them or told themselves they were just lies

I wrote this on another thread. I thought that her comparison was rather inane, but that it was no reason to fire her. In this day and age it was somewhat innocuous. An over reaction in my view.
Nah... there was a point made.
Essentially, in order for it to get to the point of Nazis rounding up Jews... their neighbors and townsfolk hatred for them is what really killed them. The people allowed it to happen.
She didn't word it very well, it could be taken that she is marginalizing the Nazi's - but I do not believe that was her intent - and neither should any reasonable person think so.
But, as we can clearly see, reason is optional these days.

If you're watching Disney at the age of 50...you have some problems.

She compared getting banned from Twitter to the holocaust.

The private sector doesn't guarantee you freedom of speech on their dime.

Are you stupid, or what?
CNN and MSNBC constantly do this. They compared the Jan. 6 Capitol Building event to hundreds of thousands of people maimed, mutilated and killed in the middle east the last several years. No firings there. That woman Gina, she does the talk and the walk. You guys are evil as the arrow on your running for office themes can not stop. And when empowered, remember there will be Deplorables hired by the totalitarian state and they will be empowered to get your back for your acidic remarks that the state does not like.

If you're watching Disney at the age of 50...you have some problems.

She compared getting banned from Twitter to the holocaust.
Disney/HBO are tools of the New World Order.

Forum List

Back