Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

She was fired for reposting a supposed offensive tweet on social media. The tweet in question is in the article.

Guess I won't be watching the Mandalorian anymore...

By the way, what ever happened to equal rights for women?
She has the equal right to be a fucking idiot on social media, and the equal right to face the consequences of her speech.
Except Lucas Films/Disney/Marvel have a habit of letting their left leaning employees spew all kinds of hateful shit all over social media with zero consequences. Either apply rules evenly or shut up about your fake. “ standards” of conduct.

And of course, the folks at Disney and all those who support Carano's termination conveniently forgot about one of their own producers (Jack Morrissey) tweeting that "MAGAKids" be fed screaming, hats first, into a woodchipper in response to the Nick Sandmann incident in D.C.. He even included a graphic:

View attachment 455820

But Carano gets fired for simply stating facts of Nazi Germany. Jesus what a bunch of craven hypocrites.
Exactly why I stopped supporting Lucas Films/Disney/Marvel. Their employees are trash human beings....they prove it daily on social media.

...and just like that our subscription to Disney+ is cancelled.

My granddaughter can watch something else when she visits us.

Cancelled all streaming services I had months ago.

Any media I would care to watch I bought from a thrift store on DVD. Or I can watch for free.

No need to purchase anything including toys from them.

She was fired for reposting a supposed offensive tweet on social media. The tweet in question is in the article.

This is as ignorant as it is stupid.

She wasn't fired because of her gender.

No, she wasn't fired for her gender. But, she was fired for something equally stupid.

was fired for reposting a supposed offensive tweet on social media.
No. She was fired for several tweets, including spreading deadly lies about the pandemic and the election. She punched her ticket comparing herself to Jews in the 3rd Reich. I wouldn't want her working for me, either. Go work for OAN or Sidney Powell.

what’s that about “cancel culture”?

she posted absolving nazis. That a bad thing to you snooks?

Total fail.

1613059609971.png

Oh Jillian, I'm so embarrassed for you.
Go back and read it all, and next time don't post until you know wtf you're talking about.

Don’t be disingenuous. It wasn’t the history, it was her disgusting claim of equivalence between the suffering of Jews in the Holocaust and you whiny bitch Trump cocksuckers crying about your LOSER cult leader today.

Don't be a Nazi.

Oops, I guess you can't help it.

The Nazicrat scum have made whites a scapegoat to focus the hatred of Nazi twats like you on. You lack the requisite intellect to think, but rage you have in abundance, so your Reich creates an enemy to focus your mindless rage on.

Just as the architect of the current democrat party, Adolf Hitler did last time around.

I dont think you have very good reading comprehension skills

She was blaming all of german society for producing the nazi soldiers

What most people don't realize was the Gestapo wasn't as many agents/officers as people think, it relied on Germans informing on Germans to perform their work.
Nobody doesn’t realize that.
No, of course this board is full of fucking idiots who don’t know history. That’s why they’re all sucking Donald Trump’s cock.
You babbling nonsense in response to babbling nonsense that you already posted? I see unfounded insults hurled at Trump supporters with no substance. Pathetic.
Yes, you are. You and all your Trump cocksucking friends who would toss our democracy and happily encourage a fascist regime in America. Fuck you.

A cockgobbler says what?

You are a fucking moron, right up there with SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Any destruction of our REPUBLIC will come from the left, not the right.
TM, I assume

Yes, The Derp Lord.

Yeah, she didn't buckle under to the Gestapo regime

You watched "Mandalorian"? Really? How old are you?

What most people don't realize was the Gestapo wasn't as many agents/officers as people think, it relied on Germans informing on Germans to perform their work.
No, of course this board is full of fucking idiots who don’t know history. That’s why they’re all sucking Donald Trump’s cock.
You babbling nonsense in response to babbling nonsense that you already posted? I see unfounded insults hurled at Trump supporters with no substance. Pathetic.
Yes, you are. You and all your Trump cocksucking friends who would toss our democracy and happily encourage a fascist regime in America. Fuck you.

A cockgobbler says what?

You are a fucking moron, right up there with SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Any destruction of our REPUBLIC will come from the left, not the right.
The only significant challenges to the health of our Republic have come from scum like you, scum that you adore. Fuck you.

Wanker. Try harder.

Your side wants to silence anyone who disagrees with them and expand government (while somehow defunding the police).

Jews were hated and slaughtered just for existing.

Yes Botox, just as you plan for whites, should you gain sufficient power.

Look, you're stupid, it's why you're a Nazi. Carano was explaining to those with IQ's dozens of times greater than yours that Hitler didn't just send in his Brown Shirts (ANTIFA) goons and start attacking, he used the media and social networking to slander and libel those he hated, just as Nazis like you do now.

You garbage Trump supporters have been coddled and respected far more than you deserved, then you tried to overthrow the government. Now you are nothing but terrorists who deserve nothing but scorn. You keep telling yourself whatever you want, but the truth is that your grandchildren and great grandchildren will be ashamed of you.

Selfies with police in the Capitol is overthrowing the government.

10 months of violence by democrat Brown Shirts, you stupid fucking Nazi. The LITERAL armed occupation of American territory by democrat insurgents, you fucking Nazi moron. Months of violent attacks on the federal court houses in major cities.

Blow it out your ass, Nazi.

The 1/6 Reichstag Fire is unacceptable, but no different than the shit that you Nazi vermin have engaged in for months.

"Oh but the Reichstag fire endangered our ruling elite. democrat violence only took everything the proles owned."

1613060719992.png

I don't know that you're American. But if you are, I am ashamed of those who would raise traitorous filth like you.

Which history.....actual or your Gestapo Woke history looneytunes?

She was accurate in describing how Jews were treated in Nazi Germany.
She was delusional and offensive in comparing Republicans in America today with Jews in Germany then.
You fucking idiot.

Hitler designated Jews as the scapegoat the first time you vermin arose. Whites are the scapegoat this time, and you Nazi pigs use the rehashed slogans of the 3rd Reich to attack them. The democrat Reich is following in the footsteps of Hitler's Reich exactly.

You are angry that decent people point this out.

Never Again means stopping you scum now.

Fuck all Nazis, Hitler's and the democrats.
James Lindsay and Peter Boghossian wrote 20 hoax academic SJW studies and 7 were accepted by Academic Journals. One of them was on the evils of whiteness.
They copied and pasted direct from Mein Kampf and wherever there was "Jew" they replaced that with "whiteness" and then in another paper wherever Mein Kampf mentioned "Our Movement" the Nazi Party they inserted "intersectional feminism" Hilarious stuff.

Look, you're stupid, it's why you're a Nazi. Carano was explaining to those with IQ's dozens of times greater than yours that the Hitler didn't just send in his Brown Shirts (ANTIFA) goons and start attacking, he used the media and social networking to slander and libel those he hated, just as Nazis like you do now.

You garbage Trump supporters have been coddled and respected far more than you deserved, then you tried to overthrow the government. Now you are nothing but terrorists who deserve nothing but scorn. You keep telling yourself whatever you want, but the truth is that your grandchildren and great grandchildren will be ashamed of you.

10 months of violence by democrat Brown Shirts, you stupid fucking Nazi. The LITERAL armed occupation of American territory by democrat insurgents, you fucking Nazi moron. Months of violent attacks on the federal court houses in major cities.

The 1/6 Reichstag Fire is unacceptable, but no different than the shit that you Nazi vermin have engaged in for months.

"Oh but the Reichstag fire endangered our ruling elite. democrat violence only took everything the proles owned."

View attachment 455851

I don't know that you're American. But if you are, I am ashamed of those who would raise traitorous filth like you.

She's a moron.. and so are you. She doesn't have to wear a mask and Disney doesn't have to carry her. She should stay out of stores, airplanes and clinics.. They all require masks.

We now have a fascist regime in America there Braindead....you voted it in.

► At the beginning of World War II, the number of Gestapo agents was about 40,000 in Germany. As the war progressed and Germany began to occupy the rest of Europe, the number of Gestapo agents, informants, and members increased to over 150,000.
Astonishing Facts About The Gestapo That You May Not Have ...
historyplex.com/facts-about-gestapo-you-may-not-know

Fascism is nationalistic, racist and hardcore right.

Look, you're stupid, it's why you're a Nazi. Carano was explaining to those with IQ's dozens of times greater than yours that the Hitler didn't just send in his Brown Shirts (ANTIFA) goons and start attacking, he used the media and social networking to slander and libel those he hated, just as Nazis like you do now.

View attachment 455851

She's a moron.. and so are you. She doesn't have to wear a mask and Disney doesn't have to carry her. She should stay out of stores, airplanes and clinics.. They all require masks.
Screw you. NBC warfare is to good for many of our companies. Dante's Inferno I believe is the seven layers of hell. I understand why now. Most of the companies were so G rated and at least not anti religion a half century ago. Not anymore.

Fascism is nationalistic, racist and hardcore right.
Nope.....racist is correct, lying, America-hating, commie-leaning and waaaay left
Like Sleepy's new regime

Forum List

Back