Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

she posted absolving nazis. That a bad thing to you snooks?
I dont think you have very good reading comprehension skills

She was blaming all of german society for producing the nazi soldiers

What most people don't realize was the Gestapo wasn't as many agents/officers as people think, it relied on Germans informing on Germans to perform their work.
Nobody doesn’t realize that.
No, of course this board is full of fucking idiots who don’t know history. That’s why they’re all sucking Donald Trump’s cock.
You babbling nonsense in response to babbling nonsense that you already posted? I see unfounded insults hurled at Trump supporters with no substance. Pathetic.
Yes, you are. You and all your Trump cocksucking friends who would toss our democracy and happily encourage a fascist regime in America. Fuck you.

A cockgobbler says what?

You are a fucking moron, right up there with SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Any destruction of our REPUBLIC will come from the left, not the right.
The only significant challenges to the health of our Republic have come from scum like you, scum that you adore. Fuck you.
You are so militant. I hope the FBI is watching your psychopathic ass
Why do you think I’m on this board, and Parler, and 4chan, et al.? I’m reporting on you Trump cockcucking anti-American terrorists to the FBI.
Like a good little Nazi?

she posted absolving nazis. That a bad thing to you snooks?
I dont think you have very good reading comprehension skills

She was blaming all of german society for producing the nazi soldiers

What most people don't realize was the Gestapo wasn't as many agents/officers as people think, it relied on Germans informing on Germans to perform their work.
Nobody doesn’t realize that.
No, of course this board is full of fucking idiots who don’t know history. That’s why they’re all sucking Donald Trump’s cock.
You babbling nonsense in response to babbling nonsense that you already posted? I see unfounded insults hurled at Trump supporters with no substance. Pathetic.
Yes, you are. You and all your Trump cocksucking friends who would toss our democracy and happily encourage a fascist regime in America. Fuck you.

A cockgobbler says what?

You are a fucking moron, right up there with SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Any destruction of our REPUBLIC will come from the left, not the right.
The only significant challenges to the health of our Republic have come from scum like you, scum that you adore. Fuck you.
You are so militant. I hope the FBI is watching your psychopathic ass
Why do you think I’m on this board, and Parler, and 4chan, et al.? I’m reporting on you Trump cocksucking anti-American terrorists to the FBI.

She was fired for reposting a supposed offensive tweet on social media. The tweet in question is in the article.

Guess I won't be watching the Mandalorian anymore...

By the way, what ever happened to equal rights for women?
The left doesn’t really support women. They support Marxism.

She didn't absolve Nazis, Einstein. She compared them to Democrats, actually, who provoke citizens to assault their neighbors.
Thats so true

liberal American society in 2020 reminds me very much of nazi Germany circa 1933

The worst thing that happened during the Honorable Donald J. Trump's four years in office was the growth of the woke society.

It definitely was not this bad during President Obama's eight years.

Although the MeToo Movement did destroy the lives of some innocent people, it was child's play compared with what Cancel Culture has done.

The BLM movement last Spring and Summer seems to have really galvanized the Cancel Culture (now the restaurant Cracker Barrel is under attack).

People like Nancy Pelosi abetted this insanity by kneeling in the Capitol and excusing the toppling of statues.

The controversy over the 2020 Presidential election also badly hurt. Sadly, not one influential Dem had the courage to say, "Let's all calmly see whether there is any credence to some of the accusations." Instead, all the Dems closed ranks and even called it the most "secure" election in our history.

Just as no one saw the COVID tragedy approaching, we simply do not know what tragedies are in store because of Cancel Culture (and the on-going racial unpleasantness).

The future, I assume, will be very grim.

Last edited:

She was fired for reposting a supposed offensive tweet on social media. The tweet in question is in the article.

She has the equal right to be a fucking idiot on social media, and the equal right to face the consequences of her speech.
Except Lucas Films/Disney/Marvel have a habit of letting their left leaning employees spew all kinds of hateful shit all over social media with zero consequences. Either apply rules evenly or shut up about your fake. “ standards” of conduct.

Why do you think I’m on this board, and Parler, and 4chan, et al.? I’m reporting on you Trump cocksucking anti-American terrorists to the FBI.
She’s nuts

Does the funny farm have internet service now?

but listen to her.

what does she think the FBI aka the gestapo should do to trump supporters?

how far are libs like her willing to go?

The private sector doesn't guarantee you freedom of speech on their dime.

Are you stupid, or what?

That's not the point. The point is what is happening here in the good old USA is quite similar to what happened in the early days of Nazi Germany and the democrats are acting like Nazis did.

She has the equal right to be a fucking idiot on social media, and the equal right to face the consequences of her speech.
What was idiotic about her statement?
Mean while you have some one working for you that pisses off half your market segment you are going to fire them also. Here is the thing whether it being taking a knee at an NFL game and passing off conservatives or writing about Nazis and pussing off liberals, when you make your money off broad market appeal, learn to keep your big fucking trap shut.

She was accurate in describing how Jews were treated in Nazi Germany.
She was delusional and offensive in comparing Republicans in America today with Jews in Germany then.
You fucking idiot.

Hitler designated Jews as the scapegoat the first time you vermin arose. Whites are the scapegoat this time, and you Nazi pigs use the rehashed slogans of the 3rd Reich to attack them. The democrat Reich is following in the footsteps of Hitler's Reich exactly.

You are angry that decent people point this out.

Never Again means stopping you scum now.

Fuck all Nazis, Hitler's and the democrats.

She didn't absolve Nazis, Einstein. She compared them to Democrats, actually, who provoke citizens to assault their neighbors.
Thats so true

liberal American society in 2020 reminds me very much of nazi Germany circa 1933

The worst thing that happened during the Honorable Donald J. Trump's four years in office was the growth of the woke society.

It definitely was not this bad during President Obama's eight years.

Although the MeToo Movement did destroy the lives of some innocent people, it was child's play compared with what Cancel Culture as done.

The BLM movement last Spring and Summer seems to have really galvanized the Cancel Culture (now the restaurant Cracker Barrel is under attack).

People like Nancy Pelosi abetted this insanity by kneeling in the Capitol and excusing the toppling of statues.

The controversy over the 2020 Presidential election also badly hurt. Sadly, not one influential Dem had the courage to say, "Let's all calmly see whether there is any credence to some of the accusations. Instead, all the Dems closed ranks and even called it the most "secure" election in our history.

Just as one one saw the COVID tragedy approaching, we simply do not what tragedies are in store because of Cancel Culture (and the on-going racial unpleasantness).

The future, I assume, will be very grim.
IT WAS A REPUBLICAN APPOINTEE OF TRUMP WHO CALLED IT THE MOST SECURE ELECTION IN OUR HISTORY.

you are a FUCKING IDIOT.

No, I would have been in the resistance. Just as my real German family were in the 1930s.
AND FUCKING DIED FOR IT.
You piece of shit Trump cocksucker.
This is why Libs love the internet

they can make up stuff about themselves and no one can prove otherwise
They are ALWAYS the victims. Marxists need that status to play for power in the ranks.

Mean while you have some one working for you that pisses off half your market segment you are going to fire them also. Here is the thing whether it being taking a knee at an NFL game and passing off conservatives or writing about Nazis and pussing off liberals, when you make your money off broad market appeal, learn to keep your big fucking trap shut.
They have the right to fire her. Im not arguing with that.
Its just sad that posting history does this to someone. History is so offensive that you need to be fired for stating it?
We are doomed man.

They have the right to fire her. Im not arguing with that.
Its just sad that posting history does this to someone. History is so offensive that you need to be fired for stating it?
We are doomed man.
Don’t be disingenuous. It wasn’t the history, it was her disgusting claim of equivalence between the suffering of Jews in the Holocaust and you whiny bitch Trump cocksuckers crying about your LOSER cult leader today.

Forum List

Back