Ginscpy's everlasting gobstopper Beatles thread - 69 threads combined!

Just what we could have used, more degenerates convincing our children to take drugs.

Just what we could have used, more degenerates convincing our children to take drugs.

Damned right.

It is obviously up to the parents to drive their kids to take drugs seeking relief from their parental santimonious nonsense.

Attachments

• $mullet.jpg
    $mullet.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 37
and Help.

Ticket To Ride is the Citizen Kane of music videos.

Fab 4 was cutting edge in that as there were is so many other things ( style, fashion, long hair.............)

Last edited:
Thats why they were the best ever.

Yous see cops and bobbies doing crowd control during Beatles concerts -and they are smiling!!!!!!!

Not just a girl thing either! They guys were smiling also!!!!!!!!!!!1

Made people feel good....................

You can have your punk and grunge and rap etcc...........................................

Bigger than music - MADE the 1960s with their long hair etc................................

Never had skied before the Ticket To Ride sequence in Help. (best music vid of al time)

I was falling all overtheplace for about 2 months when I too k up skiing)

Were sking on Kneisels - recognize the star on the undertip of the skies

Last edited:
Go masturbate to your Ringo pictures.

The Beatles are dead and gone and good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

You can have your punk and grunge and rap etcc...........................................

What's wrong with punk and hip hop?

Go masturbate to your Ringo pictures.

The Beatles are dead and gone and good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

But their music is still alive. Also, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are still kicking.

Calm down...

Last edited:

Yous see cops and bobbies doing crowd control during Beatles concerts -and they are smiling!!!!!!!

the Beatles were overated.....Freddie and the Dreamers were just as good.....:eusa_angel:

the Beatles were overated.....Freddie and the Dreamers were just as good.....:eusa_angel:

Oh, well... they are definitely overrated, but I still consider them a great band. Albeit, I don't like their early work because it's too poppy for my taste, but Sgt Pepper was and still is an amazing album.

If we're going to talk about rock bands from the sixties, then I'll go ahead and say that the Velvet Underground is among the best (if not THE best).

like it should be pointed out - DUH

Ticket To Ride Videos in Help was the best thingt they ever did - and thats sayin a lot.......................

1) Ticket to Ride by the Beatles in Help ( defined what they were all about -as if anything more was needed))

2) Video Killed the Radio Star by the Buggles - first music video played on MTV (historic) -catchy song in its own right.

Forum List

Back