Ginscpy's everlasting gobstopper Beatles thread - 69 threads combined!

Can't limit it down to fav song, but I can give a fav album.

The double white album released in late 68 or early 69.

That album, I think, give us the greatest range of their song writing and proforming talents.

Can't limit it down to fav song, but I can give a fav album.

The double white album released in late 68 or early 69.

That album, I think, give us the greatest range of their song writing and proforming talents.

I watched a clip of Shes A Woman from 1965 and thefemales were going ap[e///////////

The Beatles didn't START the long hair phemonema.

But they DID help to make it ubiquitous.

I do remember in the early and mid 60's people referring to anybody who had long as as having a Beatles haircut.

But the people who mostly did that were old ladies who were clueless about the youth culture of the time.

People also often referrred to those early long rhiars as having
PRICE VALIANT hair cuts.

I suspect many of you younger folks don't know who Prince Valiant even was, do you?

It was this guy..

YoungPrinceValiant.jpg

I Am The Walrus.

Near the top of my list.

But there are so many others

George was underrated.

Ringo was real

John and Paul were gods.

Still cant understand how a hick town loike Seattle landed the Fab 4 in their prime.

Best ever music vids IMO

(Hard Days Night and Help)

But the Fab 4s vlomume of work is so OVERWHELMING I really cant get much futher than that

Body of work TOO OVERWHELMING

so enjoy

Early work was some of the best rock ever. Listen to John bang away at the piano. Their knowledge of instruments was excellent too.

Guitar riff on the 12string by George on A Hard Day's Night was incredible. I once saw a tape of a guy showing you how to play like the Beatles. He really had to slow that down to make people see the notes that were played.

By the way, do you have that big white hardcover book that shows all the arraignments of their songs? I never really appreciated the work that went into them until I saw that and tried to play a few the exact way they did. Just when you thought you copied it correctly by ear, the book shows you you're wrong.

The Beatles were GOBSTOPPING great.

Last edited:
Body of work TOO OVERWHELMING

so enjoy

Early work was some of the best rock ever. Listen to John bang away at the piano. Their knowledge of instruments was excellent too.

Guitar riff on the 12string by George on A Hard Day's Night was incredible. I once saw a tape of a guy showing you how to play like the Beatles. He really had to slow that down to make people see the notes that were played.

By the way, do you have that big white hardcover book that shows all the arraignments of their songs? I never really appreciated the work that went into them until I saw that and tried to play a few the exact way they did. Just when you thought you copied it correctly by ear, the book shows you you're wrong.

The Beatles were GOBSTOPPING great.

I have the original White Album, with all the posters in mint condition. Too bad the cover is a bit worn.

BTW, any chance you are the same broken arrow I've known on other sites these past 5 years?

[
I have the original White Album, with all the posters in mint condition. Too bad the cover is a bit worn.

BTW, any chance you are the same broken arrow I've known on other sites these past 5 years?

I wasn't refering to the "White Album" which has the official name "The Beatles" believe it or not.

You'd have go to a bookstore and look under Music to find the one I'm talking about. It's all sheet music.

I'm not the same guy as broken arrow of ther sites. The name just came to me as I was filling out the form a few months ago.

Forum List

Back