Girl Gives Man The Finger For Being Slow

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And this Karen goes after him for calling her rude. Amazing! If that was my daughter I would make her apologize to him and then she would be going to bed early that night (with no electronics for a few days or dessert after dinner) to think about what she did.

And this Karen goes after him for calling her rude. Amazing! If that was my daughter I would make her apologize to him and then she would be going to bed early that night (with no electronics for a few days or dessert after dinner) to think about what she did.

You aren't married are you? I didn't know you have kids.

You aren't married are you? I didn't know you have kids.

I'm not yet and I don't yet but that doesn't mean that I don't have ideas about how I would handle certain situations.

Last edited:

No kidding. If my daughter said somebody said she was rude, I would ask what happened to cause that. And I would have had her apologize to the man for being rude. And I will have to say my kids are quite polite and courteous adults to everybody now.

Forum List

Back