Girls crushing on Tsarnaev

No accounting for pop-culture. Monster serial killer Ted Bundy allegedly fathered a child while on closely watched death row visits.

It's not new, but it is societal and it's cause by the downfall of society due to liberalism. Destroying families and values. It's not just stupid teen girls. Remember that MD prison incident recently? An imprisoned gang leader there got not, 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR female prison guards pregnant. These are people that have to have e valuations, background checks, etc, and even the prison guards spread their legs for felons, then we've got a serious problem.

I wonder if the boys and girls who have a crush on this guy do so because.

1... He was framed and is innocent
2... He was in it up to his eyeballs but they don't care and still love him!

I wonder if the boys and girls who have a crush on this guy do so because.

1... He was framed and is innocent
2... He was in it up to his eyeballs but they don't care and still love him!

You forgot #3.

He was fighting against the evil and oppressive United States and he's a hero to their cause. Another Robin Hood.

I know you all remember the Menendez Trial. You also remember all the girls who said "They couldn't have done it, they're too handsome to have killed their parents".

Because as you all know, good looking people are incapable of committing crimes.

It's not new, but it is societal and it's cause by the downfall of society due to liberalism.

Betcha can't prove that. Gimme facts and figures, not yours or someone else's opinion.

Show me.
The US was done in by all those 60's Dope Smoking Liberals and Misguided Patriotic Idiots who actually volunteered to go to a War that all right thinking people knew was a waste of lives and had nothing to do with America's Freedom.

Drama and because they are stupid. The lower the self esteem, the worse it becomes and liberalism creates low self esteem. The lower a woman's self esteem, the more reliant she will be on government at some point.

Women always fall for the Douchebags. I always tell the young guys that if they wanna' meet and keep relations with the hottest wimmen then they need to start treating them like shit under their shoes.

No, I'm not saying to abuse them physically, just act you don't care whether they stay or go.

My youngest son has that technique perfected and has no trouble meeting a lot of hot wimmen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYTSwGNLPsE]Waylon Jennings - Ladies Love Outlaws - YouTube[/ame]

Another fine example of the mental illness running rampant and untreated in America.

He is a good looking kid...but looks alone can be deceiving. It's not mental illness...it's the mindset of America and it's focus on looking like a barbie/ken doll...looks are everything in this country, didn't you know that?

The guys who treated one of my sisters badly she would keep going out with them.
The ones who treated her well had a very short shelf life.
I would laugh at those guys behind their back because I knew they would not be back for a third date.

The guys who treated one of my sisters badly she would keep going out with them.
The ones who treated her well had a very short shelf life.
I would laugh at those guys behind their back because I knew they would not be back for a third date.

Why is that? I've certainly dated my share or more of bad boys, but they never treated me badly. But the wimpy ones sometimes didn't even make it through a whole date. I got a headache and had to go home.

He's a damn good-looking kid. That's the first thing I noticed about him when I saw his picture. And I'm 60-years-old.

So, it doesn't surprise me a bit that teenage girls have a crush on him. Seems perfectly natural to me. I used to be attracted to bad boys when I was a teenage girl, too. Especially if they were that cute.

Besides, they're right...he is innocent until proven guilty. Unless I woke up in a different country this morning and am no longer in the good old United States of America.

Forum List

Back