Girls crushing on Tsarnaev

Maybe girls feel safer with the bad-ass guys. Because they're tough guys and would be able to protect a girl. The nice, wimpy guys, not so much.

Maybe it's some kind of a biological imperative, that the females seek out the baddest, toughest males to align with.

Especially if they're cute.

Personally, I think the girls who have crushes on pond scum use as a way of acting out. At least, the majority of them fit that category. There ARE some fruitloops in there as well.

He's a pretty as a girl.

1_photo.jpg

He will be a "favorite" among the inmates.

Every nut job has his groupies. This isn't new.

Look at how the "American" Left adores William Ayers

Huh? Oh, I keep forgetting. You're delusional. Because your heroes are Timothy McVeigh and Ayn Rand, you think the "left" likes what you imagine is the opposite. Well, the opposite of your kind isn't more filth. It's "clean". But you wouldn't understand. Delusions do that.

I wonder if the boys and girls who have a crush on this guy do so because.

1... He was framed and is innocent
2... He was in it up to his eyeballs but they don't care and still love him!

You forgot #3.

He was fighting against the evil and oppressive United States and he's a hero to their cause. Another Robin Hood.

#4... He's famous and that's all that matters. It's not only nothing new, it also has nothing whatsoever to do with liberalism or conservatism.

Every nut job has his groupies. This isn't new.

Huh? Oh, I keep forgetting. You're delusional. Because your heroes are Timothy McVeigh and Ayn Rand, you think the "left" likes what you imagine is the opposite. Well, the opposite of your kind isn't more filth. It's "clean". But you wouldn't understand. Delusions do that.

I should listen to you since you are the resident expert on delusion.

I should listen to you since you are the resident expert on delusion.

Anyone who studies the Republicans and their sick party can learn about delusion. It's what they sell. Why they are always so terrified.

Radical democrats still think Bill Ayers is a cool old revolutionary.

I don't know anyone who thinks that. But Republicans have leaders and party members who love Ayn Rand and say "feed the poor and they will breed" and "let him die" and "this is how we feed the animals". I suspect that's who Republicans think is cool. Hell, but let Bin Laden go and to Republicans he's a hero. Bush I mean. Or maybe Bin Laden. I don't know. They did let him go.

Forum List

Back