Girls who shoot better than soldiers and police...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, I have to warn anti gunners...if you watch this video...you will probably go into shock...the girl in the video not only shoots a shotgun and pistol...gasp...she starts with a fully automatic weapon...and probably out shoots most soldiers and police officers...

Hmmm...yeah...I don't think letting this young girl have access to the gun safe would be a problem...

Do you anti gunners need medical attention...?

A 3 gun champion, and proud father and his daughter at the range...and she kicks his butt...

again...she is using an AR-15 and doing it well...anti gunners...please do not click on the video...your delicate sensibilities will be harmed...

Do you need a towel?

You are projecting again...

Psychological projection - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

Projection is a common problem for leftists...you really, really need to get some help...and soon...

Do you need a towel?

You are projecting again...

Psychological projection - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

Projection is a common problem for leftists...you really, really need to get some help...and soon...
On edge yet again....

My wife is a far leftist and still likes her guns, so please do try harder....I prefer heavy weapons myself...and old Army habit....

Forum List

Back