Gitmo prisoner who NEVER stood trial finally released

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Gitmo prisoner cleared for release after 14 years in prison

And you warmongers among us WONDER why we are so fucking hated? How about shit like this? How about propping up dictators and then sending them foreign aid? How about arming terrorist groups? How about bombing hospitals,homes,schools and using drones to murder citizens? Trump needs to END this shit with ISIS and get the fuck out of Iraq and Syria and let them mind their own damn business. PERIOD.

And you warmongers among us WONDER why we are so fucking hated? How about shit like this? How about propping up dictators and then sending them foreign aid? How about arming terrorist groups? How about bombing hospitals,homes,schools and using drones to murder citizens? Trump needs to END this shit with ISIS and get the fuck out of Iraq and Syria and let them mind their own damn business. PERIOD.

Trump won't end it.

He made a "suggestion" that this could happen. It's not his policy.

Serious question, do you think if we left the ME and ISIS, AQ, etc alone they would leave us alone?

Serious question, do you think if we left the ME and ISIS, AQ, etc alone they would leave us alone?
Hmm ISIS and AQ... 2 groups who fight with weapons we gave them. Sure let's go back in there. I wonder what the next crazy group to pop up will be afterwards? What we don't have to wonder about... is who they will have gotten their weapons from.

It would take a long time. But yes, within 50 years the US wouldn't have problems.

Question. When was the last time Latin America got bombed by ISIS?

It would take a long time. But yes, within 50 years the US wouldn't have problems.

So for 50 years we deal with them? How?

By stepping back, defending ourselves when attacks come, by not attacking either economically or militarily, or with verbal nonsense, trying to portray Islam as the enemy and so on.

By stepping back, defending ourselves when attacks come, by not attacking either economically or militarily, or with verbal nonsense, trying to portray Islam as the enemy and so on.

So we wait for them to attack us? How will we stop these attacks?

Yes. The countries in the ME aren't the ones invading the US and propping up dictators here and meddling in our affairs. Its more than just leaving its leaving the whole damn area alone. When our country is in such horrible disarray there shouldn't be time to dick off meddling in another countries affairs.

You're waiting anyway. How do you stop them? Maybe sometimes you won't stop them.

Saying that, the chances of there being anywhere near as many deaths from these attacks as people who died in Iraq is almost nil.

You reap what you sow, the seeds have been sown, you'll have to accept that some lives will be lost because of this. However, more lives will be saved by doing this, than by attacking, which will just lead to more anger, more attacks from future generations.

Yes. The countries in the ME aren't the ones invading the US and propping up dictators here and meddling in our affairs. Its more than just leaving its leaving the whole damn area alone. When our country is in such horrible disarray there shouldn't be time to dick off meddling in another countries affairs.

So if we leave them to their own devices they will leave us alone?

You're waiting anyway. How do you stop them? Maybe sometimes you won't stop them.

Saying that, the chances of there being anywhere near as many deaths from these attacks as people who died in Iraq is almost nil.

You reap what you sow, the seeds have been sown, you'll have to accept that some lives will be lost because of this. However, more lives will be saved by doing this, than by attacking, which will just lead to more anger, more attacks from future generations.

So you don't know how to stop them. I'll clue you in, you can't.

Hmm ISIS and AQ... 2 groups who fight with weapons we gave them. Sure let's go back in there. I wonder what the next crazy group to pop up will be afterwards? What we don't have to wonder about... is who they will have gotten their weapons from.

No, apparently we are too busy wasting our time using our troops as advisors to the Iraqi military there. If you are looking for where you may find possible weapons filtering in, try Iran as we seem to have reduced sanctions there in seeing them as being less of a threat.

I believe so yes. Go back and look at WHEN this terrorism crap started..when WE started meddling in affairs,overthrowing democratically elected leaders,etc. Our new policy should walk softly but carry a big stick. Simple.

So you don't know how to stop them. I'll clue you in, you can't.

So, if you can't stop them all the time, then you might just want to make sure they don't target you then.

The Latin Americans don't have a problem with ISIS, do they? They don't need to stop ISIS. Why?

No, apparently we are too busy wasting our time using our troops as advisors to the Iraqi military there. If you are looking for where you may find possible weapons filtering in, try Iran as we seem to have reduced sanctions there in seeing them as being less of a threat.
Let us rewind to the 50's when the CIA overthrew a democratically elected leader in Iran and helped a brutal dictator come to power...fast forward 20 years and the revolution happens....again the US should have stayed out because its a completely different world over there and it causes US nothing but problems in the long run.

I believe so yes. Go back and look at WHEN this terrorism crap started..when WE started meddling in affairs,overthrowing democratically elected leaders,etc. Our new policy should walk softly but carry a big stick. Simple.

When do you think "terrorism" started by Islamist?

Any involvement on our part is stupid. We shouldn't have "advisors" over there. And those Humvees these lunatics are riding around in didn't come from Iran.

Iran btw, hates ISIS.

Forum List

Back