Giuliani: No 'Successful Radical Islamic' US Terror Attacks Before Obama

kaz are you ever going to admit that giuliani was wrong?

Asked and answered.

You didn't grasp his obvious reference to 9/11 and you blasted him for saying eight years when it was seven and a half.

You don't grasp his point that terrorism in the US has skyrocketed since Obama took office.

Sure, he used broad enough words that an anal hair splitter can quibble with his exact terms, but yes, his point was overwhelmingly correct.

How many times do you want me to repeat that?
have you answered it? where?

do you understand that there were terror attacks in the united states after 9/11 but before president obama's inauguration?

Well, so Giuliani said 0 in 8 years if you want to hold him to the ridiculously extreme standard that he didn't mean and you want to hold him to.

You came back with examples covering 1 death in 6 years. Sounds like he's way closer than you are to being honest
why do you lie?

those attacks did happen during the time frame he gave. now if we are generous enough to say that he misspoke and meant since 9/11/01 it doesn't really change anything because his statement is still factually wrong.

what was i wrong about?

They are only in the timeframe he gave if you don't grasp he was referring to 9/11. And that would take an imbecile of epic proportions.

You're splitting hairs, there is no "truth" in that
They were within the time frame he was talking about whether you include 9.11 or not. What the fuck are you kazzing about now?
Your simply wrong as usual...spam boy
no, Faun is right, kaz was and is wrong and refuses to admit that there were successful terrorist attacks in the u.s. after 9/11/01 and before obama's inauguration.

Try to keep up...Pawn stated isis started in 2006 and it didn't...it was 1999 under The Clintons!
I said no such thing. Poor, deranged, Vagisil's reading comprehension issues surface again. I said they became known as the Islamic State of Iraq in 2006, which they did.

if that's what he meant, that's just fine.

so would he have been right even if we were to believe that he meant since 9/11/01?

Stop dancing and answer the question:

"So now you answer a question. Do you seriously not realize when he said 8 years, he was referring specifically to 9/11? You really, truly didn't get that?"
i think it's highly unlikely that rudy "i was mayor on 9/11" giuliani forgot about the 9/11 attacks,yes.

the point is whether he realized that those attacks fell within the given time frame or not is irrelevant - he still would be wrong even if we ignore the 9/11/01 attacks.

now are you able to admit that giuliani was wrong either way?

Actually you would still be wrong. You said the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon happened within the timeframe, which means if you got that he was referring to 9/11, you lied. And if you didn't get it, you're a complete idiot.

So which is it? Are you a liar or a complete idiot?
those attacks did happen during the time frame he gave. now if we are generous enough to say that he misspoke and meant since 9/11/01 it doesn't really change anything because his statement is still factually wrong.

what was i wrong about?

They are only in the timeframe he gave if you don't grasp he was referring to 9/11. And that would take an imbecile of epic proportions.

2008 - 8 = 2000........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe Giuliani is trying to tell us something? Maybe he's revealing the truth in a very clever stealthy manner. Maybe he's disguising his astounding revelation by way of an Obama attack. It could be that he's telling us our own Government was involved with the 9/11 attack. Who knows?

They were within the time frame he was talking about whether you include 9.11 or not. What the fuck are you kazzing about now?
no, Faun is right, kaz was and is wrong and refuses to admit that there were successful terrorist attacks in the u.s. after 9/11/01 and before obama's inauguration.

Try to keep up...Pawn stated isis started in 2006 and it didn't...it was 1999 under The Clintons!
I said no such thing. Poor, deranged, Vagisil's reading comprehension issues surface again. I said they became known as the Islamic State of Iraq in 2006, which they did.

Then they weren't isis as the last s in isis is for Syria...thanks for straightening that out...lolol

Rudy is cherry picking the terrorism timeline to gloss over attacks under Republicans Reagan and Bush and highlight anything that occurred under Clinton or Obama

Selective history

what was i wrong about?

Hisses the self-proclaimed 3 digit IQ imbecile who can't even spell, "you're." :eusa_doh:

Moron.... there were several attacks inside the U.S. between 9.11 and Obama becoming president. They've been listed several times in this thread. If you could comprehend what you read, you would have known that.
You stated isis started in 2006 and you are wrong!.... This to difficult for you?
What a pity you can't keep up with me, eh, vag? I said, in "2006 when Al-Qaeda in Iraq became known as the Islamic State of Iraq." That was in response to your idiocy that the "ISIS as we know it today" started under Obama. Which of course, was when they declared a caliphate and became ISI the "ISIS as we know it today."

Asked and answered.

You didn't grasp his obvious reference to 9/11 and you blasted him for saying eight years when it was seven and a half.

You don't grasp his point that terrorism in the US has skyrocketed since Obama took office.

Sure, he used broad enough words that an anal hair splitter can quibble with his exact terms, but yes, his point was overwhelmingly correct.

do you understand that there were terror attacks in the united states after 9/11 but before president obama's inauguration?

Well, so Giuliani said 0 in 8 years if you want to hold him to the ridiculously extreme standard that he didn't mean and you want to hold him to.

You came back with examples covering 1 death in 6 years. Sounds like he's way closer than you are to being honest
why do you lie?

Lie? You didn't even Google the four cases you presented? Only two of them were after 2002 and there was only one death in those two attacks. It's hilarious how you people throw stuff out without learning anything about it

Stop dancing and answer the question:

"So now you answer a question. Do you seriously not realize when he said 8 years, he was referring specifically to 9/11? You really, truly didn't get that?"
i think it's highly unlikely that rudy "i was mayor on 9/11" giuliani forgot about the 9/11 attacks,yes.

the point is whether he realized that those attacks fell within the given time frame or not is irrelevant - he still would be wrong even if we ignore the 9/11/01 attacks.

now are you able to admit that giuliani was wrong either way?

Actually you would still be wrong. You said the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon happened within the timeframe, which means if you got that he was referring to 9/11, you lied. And if you didn't get it, you're a complete idiot.

what was i wrong about?

2008 - 8 = 2000........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Obama took office in 2009

If it wasn't for 9/11, Giuliani would have no conversation starter..."I was the mayor of New York when the Twin Towers were attacked"...to slip into every discussion or interview.

Hisses the self-proclaimed 3 digit IQ imbecile who can't even spell, "you're." :eusa_doh:

Moron.... there were several attacks inside the U.S. between 9.11 and Obama becoming president. They've been listed several times in this thread. If you could comprehend what you read, you would have known that.
You stated isis started in 2006 and you are wrong!.... This to difficult for you?
What a pity you can't keep up with me, eh, vag? I said, in "2006 when Al-Qaeda in Iraq became known as the Islamic State of Iraq." That was in response to your idiocy that the "ISIS as we know it today" started under Obama. Which of course, was when they declared a caliphate and became ISI the "ISIS as we know it today."
Yes child you can now argue with John Podesta about it....He's not as up to date on it as you Are! Lololol

what was i wrong about?

I have the putz on ignore and he knows that. Thanks for calling him on his crap
LOLOL

Poor, kazzing, Kaz. You wouldn't have even seen who Vagisil was talking with unless you took me off of ignore. Critical thinking isn't your strong suit.

what was i wrong about?

You came up with four attacks and twelve deaths in 7.5 years, and only one of those was in the last six. Giuliani wasn't trying to split that hair, he was saying how few attacks there were until Obama took over. He was right
You're (that's Y-O-U-'-R-E for vagisil's edification :badgrin:) insane. Giuliani didn't say there were "few" attacks in the U.S. before Obama became president. He said there were none. Notice how you have to kaz the truth and change giuliani's words to fit your narrative?

Asked and answered.

why do you lie?
Kaz "kazzes." That's what he does.

Forum List

Back