Giuliani: No 'Successful Radical Islamic' US Terror Attacks Before Obama

kaz are you ever going to admit that giuliani was wrong?

Asked and answered.

You didn't grasp his obvious reference to 9/11 and you blasted him for saying eight years when it was seven and a half.

You don't grasp his point that terrorism in the US has skyrocketed since Obama took office.

Sure, he used broad enough words that an anal hair splitter can quibble with his exact terms, but yes, his point was overwhelmingly correct.

How many times do you want me to repeat that?
have you answered it? where?

do you understand that there were terror attacks in the united states after 9/11 but before president obama's inauguration?

Well, so Giuliani said 0 in 8 years if you want to hold him to the ridiculously extreme standard that he didn't mean and you want to hold him to.

You came back with examples covering 1 death in 6 years. Sounds like he's way closer than you are to being honest
why do you lie?

Lie? You didn't even Google the four cases you presented? Only two of them were after 2002 and there was only one death in those two attacks. It's hilarious how you people throw stuff out without learning anything about it
wtf are you gibbering about? all of the attacks i listed happened after 9/11/01, as you said that was the time period giuliani was talking about.

can you admit giuliani was wrong or will you continue to lie?

kaz are you ever going to admit that giuliani was wrong?

Asked and answered.

You didn't grasp his obvious reference to 9/11 and you blasted him for saying eight years when it was seven and a half.

You don't grasp his point that terrorism in the US has skyrocketed since Obama took office.

Sure, he used broad enough words that an anal hair splitter can quibble with his exact terms, but yes, his point was overwhelmingly correct.

How many times do you want me to repeat that?
have you answered it? where?

do you understand that there were terror attacks in the united states after 9/11 but before president obama's inauguration?

Well, so Giuliani said 0 in 8 years if you want to hold him to the ridiculously extreme standard that he didn't mean and you want to hold him to.

You came back with examples covering 1 death in 6 years. Sounds like he's way closer than you are to being honest
Since you readily admit Giuliani said zero deaths in eight years and the actual number is closer to 3,000, shirley even a kazzer like you can spot the lie?

They were within the time frame he was talking about whether you include 9.11 or not. What the fuck are you kazzing about now?
Your simply wrong as usual...spam boy
no, Faun is right, kaz was and is wrong and refuses to admit that there were successful terrorist attacks in the u.s. after 9/11/01 and before obama's inauguration.

Try to keep up...Pawn stated isis started in 2006 and it didn't...it was 1999 under The Clintons!
I said no such thing. Poor, deranged, Vagisil's reading comprehension issues surface again. I said they became known as the Islamic State of Iraq in 2006, which they did.

Then they weren't isis as the last s in isis is for Syria...thanks for straightening that out...lolol
Wow. :cuckoo: You're actually delusional enough to think ISIS wasn't the "ISIS as we know it today" because they hadn't yet made a move into Syria. Never mind that they had already declared a caliphate.

I'm beginning to think that decimal point in your IQ is actually left of the first digit.

He was right
why do you lie?

I lie to sleep. You lie to advance the Democratic party. Not the same thing
you are lying in this thread - you claimed giuliani was right even after it was proven to you that his statement was false.

that makes you a liar.
Not to take up for Kaz, but I really doubt Rudy even knew what he was trying to say other than Obama-Hillary bad.
i don't disagree. and his statements weren't for people that would actually listen to, think about, and fact check them. they were for the kaz's of the world - the type of person that would believe it was true even after being shown it was false.

I can't believe Republicans are trying to win the terrorism issue over the Democrats

9-11 vs killing bin Laden

Who wins?

Unfortunately Rudy was talking about ISIS
No he wasn't. He was talking about "radical Islamic terrorism", and acting as if lone wolf attacks had not occurred before Obama.

He's a fucking deranged, fearmongering, liar.
Yes, We with 3 digit IQ's understoodl him...this is why a fucking moron like you didn't!
Poor, deranged, Vagisil. Likes to brag about his 3 digit IQ but never tells anyone there's a decimal point after the first digit.
Funny all search engines say isis was formed in 1999 under the duel presidency of the Clintons...care to respond spaz boy?

No, they don't. There is a wide variance of about 8-10 years from 1999 through 2009. Since ISIS didn't hold a press conference or send out a press release, but instead was formed in secret, no one can put a firm date on it except that Al-Baghdadi was behind it.

He was right
why do you lie?

you are lying in this thread - you claimed giuliani was right even after it was proven to you that his statement was false.

that makes you a liar.
Not to take up for Kaz, but I really doubt Rudy even knew what he was trying to say other than Obama-Hillary bad.
i don't disagree. and his statements weren't for people that would actually listen to, think about, and fact check them. they were for the kaz's of the world - the type of person that would believe it was true even after being shown it was false.

Disingenuous are hacks like you who don't know that when he said eight years he was referring 9/11 and rounding. But you do know that, you just lie for your Queen

why do you lie?

that makes you a liar.

Disingenuous are hacks like you who don't know that when he said eight years he was referring 9/11 and rounding. But you do know that, you just lie for your Queen
again, doesn't matter if that's what he meant. first, it's not what he said, and second, even if he had said 'since 9/11' it would still be a lie.

and you still can't admit to it. you keep supporting the lie. why is that?

IN THE EIGHT YEARS BEFORE OBAMA there were no domestic terrorist attacks

911 was a terrorist attack. The problem is who did it. Radical Islam did not fire a cruise missile into the Pentagon. The CIA did that.
You're in need of an enema, because you are, for sure, full of shit! How the fuck did all those lampposts get knocked down in such that WIDE flight path before impact with the Pentagon if it were a cruise missile. The only explanation that fits all the forensic evidence is explained in this reconstruction:

that makes you a liar.

again, doesn't matter if that's what he meant. first, it's not what he said, and second, even if he had said 'since 9/11' it would still be a lie.

and you still can't admit to it. you keep supporting the lie. why is that?

Of course it's what he said. He didn't expect anyone who wasn't a complete stupid lying anal bitch without any perspective to argue that 9/11 was 7 1/2 years ago, not 8 years ago. He was right, you argued that. I'm just laughing at you that you think it's an argument. Dude, anyone who thinks you have a point is a Hillary sheep like you are, you're not getting any traction with this

IN THE EIGHT YEARS BEFORE OBAMA there were no domestic terrorist attacks

911 was a terrorist attack. The problem is who did it. Radical Islam did not fire a cruise missile into the Pentagon. The CIA did that.
You're in need of an enema, because you are, for sure, full of shit! How the fuck did all those lampposts get knocked down in such that WIDE flight path before impact with the Pentagon if it were a cruise missile. The only explanation that fits all the forensic evidence is explained in this reconstruction:

Loony v. Loony

Most on the right, like Giuliani, have been lying for so long they don’t even know what the truth is anymore.

Or they just don’t care.

Conservative dogma and the republican agenda are devoid of anything positive or helpful to the American people – both are nothing but spin, demagoguery and lies; contriving and propagating ridiculous lies such as Giuliani’s is all conservative have to offer.

Obama has done an excellent job protecting us from terrorist attacks . We've sufferrd more from kooky gun nut attacks .

Obama has done an excellent job protecting us from terrorist attacks . We've sufferrd more from kooky gun nut attacks .
Obama's done a far better job protecting us from attacks in the U.S. than Bush did.

Forum List

Back